Author Topic: A Routine Traffic Stop Leads To The Rescue Of A 22 Year-Old Woman, But That’s Not All  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

A Routine Traffic Stop Leads To The Rescue Of A 22-Year-Old Woman, But That’s Not All

(Tea Party 247) – Human trafficking is one of the modern scourges of our society today, a brutally wicked and evil black market trade that strips women and children of their dignity and turns them into nothing more than used up play things for sick and twisted men who deserve to be swinging from the end of a rope.

This is why so many organizations are popping up to help combat human trafficking and why so many conservatives are totally on board with destroying the men and crime organizations that profit from this vile practice.

Just recently, a traffic stop in West Baton Rouge Parish led to the rescue of a 22-year-old woman and a major sex trafficking arrest, which is a big win for folks who are trying to end this despicable crime once and for all.

https://www.teaparty247.org/a-routine-traffic-stop-leads-to-the-rescue-of-a-22-year-old-woman-but-thats-not-all/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A Routine Traffic Stop Leads To The Rescue Of A 22-Year-Old Woman, But That’s Not All

(Tea Party 247) – Human trafficking is one of the modern scourges of our society today, a brutally wicked and evil black market trade that strips women and children of their dignity and turns them into nothing more than used up play things for sick and twisted men who deserve to be swinging from the end of a rope.

@rangerrebew

"Men"????? WHY is it only men that are mentioned,when it is a well-known FACT that women are also involved in these atrocities?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

@rangerrebew

"Men"????? WHY is it only men that are mentioned,when it is a well-known FACT that women are also involved in these atrocities?

We are lucky the took out White....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We are lucky the took out White....

@EdinVA

No kidding,and I completely missed that one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Delgado was arrested and booked into the West Baton Rouge Parish Jail for human trafficking, false imprisonment, and improper lane usage.

https://wgno.com/2020/01/09/baton-rouge-traffic-stop-leads-to-human-trafficking-arrest/

Please tell me he got pulled over for driving in the left lane, a personal peeve of mine.

btw, the I-10 bridge over the Mississippi River really gets backed up in the morning.  I suspect he was traveling westward.  (Used to do work at a plant in Port Allen.)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-