Author Topic: VIDEO: WINNING!!!  (Read 1082 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: WINNING!!!
« on: January 11, 2020, 03:23:45 pm »
President Donald Trump keeps on winning and winning and WINNING!!! The latest example of Trump WINNING was WINNING the shortest war in American history with NO American casualties. The Victory over Iran. Yes, despite Nancy Pelosi's Shampeachment and continuous attacks upon him by liberals and their media allies, President Donald will continue WINNING!!! And on Election Day this year he will be WINNING!!!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline skeeter

Re: VIDEO: WINNING!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 03:32:09 pm »
Holy smokes lemme have my coffee first.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 05:46:14 pm »
Yes.  Trump will win by an even greater margin for two reasons:  Everyone who voted for him before will vote for him again and Trump has gained so many new supporters.  I know, because I talk to them and because I am one.  He's earned so much respect from people who were not sure about him.

And the other reason is that no one, except for really crazy people, wants to see a democrat at the helm.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 06:17:09 pm »
Yes.  Trump will win by an even greater margin for two reasons:  Everyone who voted for him before will vote for him again and Trump has gained so many new supporters.  I know, because I talk to them and because I am one.  He's earned so much respect from people who were not sure about him.

And the other reason is that no one, except for really crazy people, wants to see a democrat at the helm.

Let us hope that Trump can portray this like 1968, 1972, 1980, 1984 when the word "liberal" was made equal to anti-American, demonstrations, riots, etc.

Nixon and Reagan alingned their efforts with the "Silent Majority."

In 1980 there were no Republicans" blaming Reagan for the Iranian Hostage Embasy events.

I won't predict a win for Trump, as the country has been dumbed down bigly, and I include "code pink" republicans/conservatives.....tthe TDS #nevertrump variety.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 12:11:05 am »

Hi there. You're back!  I agree.  I don't think he has lost many supporters and along the way, I think he has picked up additional supporters.  I voted for him in the general reluctantly -- however, as it stands now, I will have no hesitation in voting for him again.  He has surprised me.  Yes, there have been some disappointments, but any of the DEMS running against him would be an absolute nightmare and an end to our Republic.

My concern still remains with the change in the demographics and no doubt we will see massive voter fraud and corruption coming from the left.  I'm hoping that Trump is overwhelmingly victorious so the left can't continue to cry, whine and belly ache.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 01:25:05 am »
That General to the left of Trump either doesn't believe what he is hearing.  He has an eye wondering problem.  He is making eye signals about Trump and Pence.  Whatever it is it started when Trump said there were no casualties.

Body language.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 03:26:31 pm »

Glad your back Emjay!
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 03:34:57 pm »

Where ya been, darlin'??    :laugh:

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 04:21:06 pm »
Hi there. You're back!  I agree.  I don't think he has lost many supporters and along the way, I think he has picked up additional supporters.  I voted for him in the general reluctantly -- however, as it stands now, I will have no hesitation in voting for him again.  He has surprised me.  Yes, there have been some disappointments, but any of the DEMS running against him would be an absolute nightmare and an end to our Republic.

My concern still remains with the change in the demographics and no doubt we will see massive voter fraud and corruption coming from the left.  I'm hoping that Trump is overwhelmingly victorious so the left can't continue to cry, whine and belly ache.

I'd like to see him win a large majority in the popular vote as well, so the Rats will stop trying to destroy the Electoral College.  Discovering their states Electors would go to Trump under the NPV scheme focuses even a California "mind."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: