Author Topic: Pakistan mosque blast kills senior police officer, 13 others  (Read 311 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pakistan mosque blast kills senior police officer, 13 others
« on: January 11, 2020, 01:26:20 am »
This happened in Balochistan,  that's a controversial area I believe, this bombing could be from separatist guerillas, but probably is from Islamiists.  The article goes into this a bit.

Pakistan mosque blast kills senior police officer, 13 others
Abdul Satar, Associated Press Updated 8:26 am PST, Friday, January 10, 2020

Pakistani paramilitary troops and an ambulance arrive at the site of bomb explosion in a mosque in Quetta, Pakistan, Friday, Jan. 10, 2020. A powerful explosion ripped through a mosque in southwest Pakistan ... more

QUETTA, Pakistan (AP) — A powerful explosion ripped through a mosque in southwest Pakistan during Friday evening prayers, killing a senior police officer and at least 13 civilians, police said.

The bombing wounded another 20 worshipers in the city of Quetta, the capital of the restive Baluchistan province, said the city's police chief Abdur Razzaq Cheema.

Several of the wounded were in critical condition, and hospital authorities feared the death toll could climb further.

Read more at: https://www.seattlepi.com/news/world/article/Pakistan-mosque-blast-kills-senior-police-14964855.php#photo-18861218

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Pakistan mosque blast kills senior police officer, 13 others
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 04:35:46 am »
ISIS claimed responsibility.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.