Author Topic: Rush: Deranged Leftists Blame Trump For Iran Shooting Down Ukrainian Jet  (Read 285 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Transcript from the January 10, 2020 Rush Limbaugh radio program:

RUSH: Yesterday we played a clip of Trump. He was talking to reporters in the Oval Off… Well, no. It was at the infrastructure event that the president had, and we may have been the only ones to point this out.

Trump said yesterday that Soleimani was planning to blow up the U.S. embassy, and I remember asking, “Is that not news?” Nobody in the media touched on it. Nobody in the media covered it. Now we know why today. It’s because they’re trying to claim that Trump is lying or that he’s wrong about it or that he’s making it up to benefit himself somehow — which is what they’re continuing to say, that everything Trump does is for him.

“He’s putting himself before American policy!” I don’t know how this does that, but that’s their story and they’re sticking to it. I thought it was news yesterday when Trump said that Soleimani was planning to blow up the U.S. embassy — this would be in Iraq, in Baghdad — and if that’s true, that’s reason enough to take the guy out. That’s called “connecting the dots.” Let me repeat for you. People may not know this. The U.S. embassy in Baghdad is the largest and most expensive embassy in the world that we have.

The U.S. embassy in Baghdad is almost as big as Vatican City, and nobody knows this because there are never any pictures of it, and it’s… You know, it’s not a featured destination. It’s not a great diplomatic appointment. It’s not like being appointed ambassador to the Court of St. James. (That’s Great Britain.) I mean, that is a cushy, ceremonial, really cool gig. Ambassador to Iraq? Your life is on the line.

This thing is heavily fortified. It goes back to the days of our invasion, the establishment of the Green Zone. You know how much it cost to build this embassy? It was $1.3 billion. The embassy, our embassy in Iraq has offices for more than 16,000 personnel. That would be a lot of casualties. If you have an embassy that expensive, that big, that many people in it, and you have intel that the military terrorist architect in Iran is gonna hit it?

Well, there’s your dot that you connect, and you take the guy out.

More at https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/01/10/deranged-leftists-blame-trump-for-iran-shooting-down-ukrainian-jet/

@TomSea please feel free to merge or move this to Radio if you don't think it belongs with the rest of the discussion about the mission to neutralize Salmonella. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:18:35 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: Deranged Leftists Blame Trump For Iran Shooting Down Ukrainian Jet
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 11:34:53 pm »
This weekend, we can tidy up things here, I will leave it here for now. It's a good piece to read.