Author Topic: ‘Whistleblower’ calls out John Kerry, says he ‘knows for fact’ Obama admin sent multiple letters dir  (Read 750 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Whistleblower’ calls out John Kerry, says he ‘knows for fact’ Obama admin sent multiple letters directly to Soleimani
January 10, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Middle East expert Michael Doran slammed former Secretary of State John Kerry in a series of tweets exposing the Obama administration’s dealings with Iran.

“I must become a whistleblower,” Doran, a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute specializing in Middle East security issues, tweeted Friday in response to a self-serving opinion piece by Kerry published by The New York Times.

“I know for a fact that the Obama admin sent letters – plural – directly to Soleimani,” Doran added, referring to the Iranian military general and Quds Force commander, Qassem Soleimani, who was killed in a U.S. airstrike ordered by President Trump last week.

Doran called out Kerry for his op-ed and the “ludicrous and reckless contention” that “diplomacy” with Iran and the nuclear deal negotiated under former President Obama’s watch was working until Trump ruined everything.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/10/whistleblower-calls-out-john-kerry-says-he-knows-for-fact-obama-admin-sent-multiple-letters-directly-to-soleimani-874306
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Wait! A "whistleblower" who isn't insisting on being annoymorous? Is that allowed?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wait! A "whistleblower" who isn't insisting on being annoymorous? Is that allowed?

You can't be a whistle blower if you don't remain anonymous.  It's kind of a Rat rule.

He is what the Rats will call, "Disgruntled"  and they will comence to "Kavenaugh" his ass.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:22:44 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You can't be a whistle blower if you don't remain anonymous.  It's kind of a Rat rule.

He is what the Rats will call, "Disgruntled"  and they will comence to "Kavenaugh" his ass.

We should watch the Hudson Institute to see if they fire him.  The Hudson Institute was founded by Herman Kahn in 1961, the fellow who was the inspiration for the "Dr Strangelove" character in the Kubrick flick of the same name.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Should we start a deadpool for this guy?
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Should we start a deadpool for this guy?

Meh.  Kerry hasn't got the murder chops of the weirdo who was SoS before him.  The only thing he ever killed was a bag of rice in Nam.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only thing he ever killed was a bag of rice in Nam.

I still LOL at the visual of that rice kernel capping him in the ass.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I still LOL at the visual of that rice kernel capping him in the ass.

To be fair, I imagine he also killed a lot of fifths of Beam in his day.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Meh.  Kerry hasn't got the murder chops of the weirdo who was SoS before him.  The only thing he ever killed was a bag of rice in Nam.

@Cyber Liberty   

Not true. IIRC,Kerry wrote in his book about gunning down a VN woman and her two children with the 50 caliber machine gun on his boat. This was in what was called a "Free Fire Zone" that assumed anyone you saw there was a VC because all the non-VC had been moved to government villages. Of course,the people that patrolled or ran missions often in those areas knew it just wasn't true, Lots of times you would see VN walking down paths in those areas who were going to their old homes to tend to ancestors graves,or even to tend their garden and do other innocent things. None the less,if you really wanted to kill someone,you could kill them and get away with it. Which is apparently what Kerry did,and then wrote about it to illustrate the horrors of war.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@Cyber Liberty   

Not true. IIRC,Kerry wrote in his book about gunning down a VN woman and her two children with the 50 caliber machine gun on his boat. This was in what was called a "Free Fire Zone" that assumed anyone you saw there was a VC because all the non-VC had been moved to government villages. Of course,the people that patrolled or ran missions often in those areas knew it just wasn't true, Lots of times you would see VN walking down paths in those areas who were going to their old homes to tend to ancestors graves,or even to tend their garden and do other innocent things. None the less,if you really wanted to kill someone,you could kill them and get away with it. Which is apparently what Kerry did,and then wrote about it to illustrate the horrors of war.

Quite a story!

As for this Mike Doran of the Hudson Institute, I posted about him here:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,379805.0.html

Here is his twitter he must have been a whistleblower from some today. Jan. 10th, 2020.
https://twitter.com/Doranimated

Fascinating guy, I'm going to see if I see those tweet there right now. 

HECK! Ol' Mike was the one who about a week ago or so, I quoted his twitter and said "they probably got Soleimani" (not those exact words he was the one I first read about it from, he's well-connected, see the GOP TV for why he's well connected)... So, he had that news kind of in advance though, I'm sure others were saying the same thing by then.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 03:47:19 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Okay, here's one of those tweets:
Mike
@Doranimated
Here’s the key passage from Kerry’s oped that reveals the mindset that generated the correspondence. Team Obama believed Iran & its proxies were allies against ISIS. But 1) Soleimani was building those proxies to throw us out of Iraq. 2) Those proxies are vicious sectarian actors

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1215640052438532102

Mike
@Doranimated
·
16h
It’s my patriotic duty to be a whistleblower. Feel free to thank me for my service. But please don’t reveal my identity. I must remain anonymous. I didn’t want to play this role, but history & destiny compelled me to stand & be counted. That, and my desire for a good laugh.

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1215600806482841600

SO, looks like I'm reading some of them now,  everyone can look for themselves....follow him if you are on twitter, lots of expert opinions, very helpful to be informed....

I once even sent him a tweet, saying, hey, I'm ignorant about a lot of this, you are very helpful.

It still doesn't mean I agree with him on everything; but he is some font of knowledge, can't deny that, sharp as a tack.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 03:56:59 am by TomSea »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty   

Kerry's story about shooting civilians sounds like a fish story to me, trying to make the case that our soldiers were all atrocious for his readers at the time.  I never bought it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kerry's story about shooting civilians sounds like a fish story to me, trying to make the case that our soldiers were all atrocious for his readers at the time.  I never bought it.

@Cyber Liberty

Still,what does even being willing to lie about gunning down an unarmed woman and her two children with a 50 caliber machine gun from the safety of a boat in a river say about a man's character?

I honestly believe if he didn't do it,he DREAMED of doing it,and just never had the chance.

rangerrebew

Whistleblower: Obama Administration Sent Letters to Soleimani
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2020, 05:25:25 pm »

01/10/2020 12:00 AM Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

Michael Doran isn't some conspiracy theorist.

As an expert on the geopolitics of the Middle East, he currently serves as a Senior Fellow at the conservative Hudson Institute. Previously, he was employed as a Senior Fellow at the moderate Brookings Institution.

Which makes his claim that he knows the Obama administration sent letters — plural — directly to Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani all the more shocking. (Twitchy)

https://americanactionnews.com/articles/whistleblower-obama-administration-sent-letters-to-soleimani

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What possible reason is Kerry getting involved in this?

He never had credibility to begin with.

Needs to go back to his Cape Cod house and live up the good life he has marrying rich.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

In his mind (his sick mind) he must see his legacy threatened.   

Offline dfwgator

In his mind (his sick mind) he must see his legacy threatened.   

"I have that memory which is seared — seared — in me.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Whistleblower: Obama Administration Sent Letters to Soleimani
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2020, 06:45:14 pm »

01/10/2020 12:00 AM Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

Michael Doran isn't some conspiracy theorist.

As an expert on the geopolitics of the Middle East, he currently serves as a Senior Fellow at the conservative Hudson Institute. Previously, he was employed as a Senior Fellow at the moderate Brookings Institution.

Which makes his claim that he knows the Obama administration sent letters — plural — directly to Iranian Major General Qasem Soleimani all the more shocking. (Twitchy)

https://americanactionnews.com/articles/whistleblower-obama-administration-sent-letters-to-soleimani

@rangerrebew

That's ok. Obomber is black,and we all know that blacks are not to be held responsible for anything in the 21st Century.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

He never had credibility to begin with.

Needs to go back to his Cape Cod house and live up the good life he has marrying rich.

@IsailedawayfromFR

He is peddling influence for cash. Don't forget,his son also had a seat at the same Ukranian corporation as Hunter Biden.

SOME nations would call this what it is,treason,but NOT the 21st Century United States under Dim Domination.

Even if/after the Republicans,both real and alleged,take over control of Congress,it is going to take a decade or more to weed them out of Congress because the Dim Party will NOT allow them to be booted out of office and put on trial because it would be the end of the Dim Party. The real and imaginary Republicans will go along with this because they don't want to see anarchy in the streets. The worse offenders will be allowed to retire,and the rest will be told to tone it down.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 06:50:53 pm by sneakypete »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A "whistleblower"...???
But "on the wrong side"...?

This is great...!
Throw this whistleblower crap right back into their faces...!