Author Topic: Report: DOJ’s Probe Of Clintons Ends With A Whimper  (Read 759 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: DOJ’s Probe Of Clintons Ends With A Whimper
« on: January 10, 2020, 06:00:32 pm »

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
January 09, 2020 9:54 PM ET

U.S. Attorney John Huber effectively concluded a sprawling investigation into several matters related to the Clintons without a finding of criminal wrongdoing, according to a Washington Post report.

In November 2017, then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions tapped Huber to investigate the Clinton Foundation as well as Hillary Clinton’s actions as secretary of state toward Uranium One, an energy firm linked to Clinton Foundation donors. Huber was also tasked with investigation matters related to the Russia probe, but that part of his investigation was ceded to the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general.

Huber reviewed documents related to the investigations and coordinated with federal investigators in Little Rock, Arkansas, who were probing the Clinton Foundation, according to WaPo, which cited current and former law enforcement officials.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/09/justice-department-clinton-huber-over/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Report: DOJ’s Probe Of Clintons Ends With A Whimper
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 06:05:02 pm »
Hillary reportedly cleared as DOJ’s ‘non investigation’ of Clinton Foundation ‘results in non prosecutions’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/10/hillary-reportedly-cleared-as-dojs-non-investigation-of-clinton-foundation-results-in-non-prosecutions-874225

:smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 06:17:21 pm »
I think we all knew failure was baked in the Huber cake.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 06:25:39 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 06:42:25 pm »
So all this time Hillary was telling the truth.
She said, 'You fools can investigate me all you want to. Go ahead' as she laughs her witch cackle laugh.
I will never be charged with anything, no matter what I do, including murder.
She declared herself to be "untouchable", and she was telling the truth. She knew that she was beyond the so called 'Law'.

hillary clinton lol GIF
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 03:16:11 am »
I'm starting to think President Trump's heart really isn't into "lock her up," but at least we can re-use the campaign slogan for 2020 like "repeal and replace Obamacare", "build the wall", "drain the swamp", and MAGA.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 03:47:36 am »
I'm starting to think President Trump's heart really isn't into "lock her up," but at least we can re-use the campaign slogan for 2020 like "repeal and replace Obamacare", "build the wall", "drain the swamp", and MAGA.

The Obamacare mandate has been dissolved, new wall is now being built, the swamp may not be drained but the corruption has slowly been exposed and the new slogan is "Keep America Great".

You're welcome.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 04:29:08 am »
The Obamacare mandate has been dissolved, new wall is now being built, the swamp may not be drained but the corruption has slowly been exposed and the new slogan is "Keep America Great".

You're welcome.

Hilary, Bill and the entire Clinton Foundation Crime Syndicate, being let off the hook is one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in this nation's history
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 11:58:27 am »

Look at the bright side, your side impeached Trump.... so you guys got that going for ya on the "accomplished"  column. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 08:14:25 pm »
AHM SHOCKED! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Who woulda thunk those 1000+ FBI files would have had so much effect for such a long time?

Other than the Clinton's and the people named,that is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 08:26:24 pm »
The Uranium One case:

That could never be hung on Hillary, as it took six, or seven, different government departments to approve that deal; any department could have stopped it.  Her foundation is a different subject.  Trump's foundation got in trouble, too, from his using the money for himself, and it was closed.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2020, 08:32:50 pm »
The Uranium One case:

That could never be hung on Hillary, as it took six, or seven, different government departments to approve that deal; any department could have stopped it.  Her foundation is a different subject.  Trump's foundation got in trouble, too, from his using the money for himself, and it was closed.

Uranium One couldn't be hung on Hillary, not because of no evidence, but those investigating the case(s) were involved in the scandal! 

I had thought that Trump signed over everything to his sons??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.