Author Topic: McConnell Excoriates Pelosi Days Before Impeachment Trial Begins (VIDEO)  (Read 397 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by by Cristina Laila January 13, 2020

‘This Strange Gambit Achieved Absolutely Nothing’ – McConnell Excoriates Pelosi Days Before Impeachment Trial Begins (VIDEO)

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) excoriated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi from the senate floor asserting that she finally ended her “one-woman blockade.”

“This strange gambit has achieved absolutely nothing,” McConnell said of Pelosi’s threats and delay tactics.

The Senate “was never going to allow the Speaker to dictate” how to handle a trial. “The Senate will not be sucked into this precedent-breaking path,” McConnell said touting the separation of powers between the two chambers of congress.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/this-strange-gambit-achieved-absolutely-nothing-mcconnell-excoriates-pelosi-days-before-impeachment-trial-begins-video/

Offline roamer_1

Re: McConnell Excoriates Pelosi Days Before Impeachment Trial Begins (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 11:57:40 pm »
“This strange gambit has achieved absolutely nothing,” McConnell said of Pelosi’s threats and delay tactics.

Unless delay was the point...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 12:23:27 am »
Unless delay was the point...

Then it was a stupid point.  Now, the Senators who are still running for President can't leave DeeCee for six days a week, while they sit as jurors.  It's one of the things specified in the Constitution.  With some luck, they'll be tied down until after Super Tuesday.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 12:33:35 am »
Then it was a stupid point.  Now, the Senators who are still running for President can't leave DeeCee for six days a week, while they sit as jurors.  It's one of the things specified in the Constitution.  With some luck, they'll be tied down until after Super Tuesday.

Maybe that's exactly why...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 12:45:41 am »
Maybe that's exactly why...

As a Rat, they only way that makes sense is if you know candidates lose more votes than they gain by having rallies.  I think that's true of most Rats.  Howard Dean was a shoo-in until his people in orange caps showed up in IA.  The farmers took one look at that and said, "Whoa!  Hold on now!  Do we want that?"  Fade to wails of Howard Dean at his party after the IA caucus.  The famous "Yeeeeehaaaah!"

On the other hand, neglecting the Rust Belt cost Hillary that election.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 12:52:40 am »
disarray - a lack of order or sequence : CONFUSION, DISORDER
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 12:57:37 am »
Oddly enough...and this is very Odd indeed...
Trump is the unflappable daddy Cat, taking care of everything
while his kittens be being kittens.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 01:10:06 am »
As a Rat, they only way that makes sense is if you know candidates lose more votes than they gain by having rallies.  I think that's true of most Rats.  Howard Dean was a shoo-in until his people in orange caps showed up in IA.  The farmers took one look at that and said, "Whoa!  Hold on now!  Do we want that?"  Fade to wails of Howard Dean at his party after the IA caucus.  The famous "Yeeeeehaaaah!"

On the other hand, neglecting the Rust Belt cost Hillary that election.  :shrug:

I don't know nothin. But it keeps the Pubbies off the trail too.

I just don't think this was done foolishly. There's a game afoot. I can smell it.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 01:18:22 am »
We all know this is a hoax, sham...why treat it as legitimate?  WASTING MORE TAX PAYERS MONEY.  The president doing his job, the horror! All demon-rats are guilty of doing the same as BIDEN. Pelosi son, Kerry son, Biden son, Romney son, Nadler son, et al.
All on Ukraine Energy Board, money laundering our tax dollars, back to their parents and everybody receives a cut.

"I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden.

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others IE the Ukraine  By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 01:31:33 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 01:53:57 am »
I don't know nothin. But it keeps the Pubbies off the trail too.

I just don't think this was done foolishly. There's a game afoot. I can smell it.

All the Primaries that the Pubbies care about are in August-September.  It's the fools trying to be Preezy of the United Steezy now who are being punked.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 02:48:40 am »

It makes sense if they really want a candidate to emerge who is not a Senator.

Think Michelle
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 04:12:09 am »
It makes sense if they really want a candidate to emerge who is not a Senator.

Think Michelle

Ooh, that's a thing... Good out of the box thinking there.

Beyond all the press bullcrap, there is a battle between two houses on the Democrat side... It IS Clinton v Obama...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2020, 12:22:07 pm »
Ooh, that's a thing... Good out of the box thinking there.

Beyond all the press bullcrap, there is a battle between two houses on the Democrat side... It IS Clinton v Obama...

"Is there any way they can both lose?"

--Kissinger
I will NOT comply.