Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Mexican military rushes to help Border Patrol stop illegal border crossers  (Read 405 times)

Offline EdinVA

Fox Nation captured exclusive new video of the Mexican military rushing to help the U.S. Border Patrol catch a group of suspected illegal border crossers in Texas' Rio Grande Valley.
It's something that the Border Patrol said is happening more and more often in recent months, as Customs and Border Protection announced Thursday that border apprehensions continued to drop in December for the seventh straight month.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/exclusive-video-mexican-military-border-patrol

Offline EdinVA

This is great news...

Offline aligncare

Winning!

Mexico would never have responded like this with Obama, or even W, under the old diplomacy rules of establishment Washington.

The force behind these events are the incentives built into Trump’s negotiations with Mexico on the USMCA. Money talks.

Again, I say winning.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Thanks, @EdinVA I needed a good story.  888high58888
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdinVA

Thanks, @EdinVA I needed a good story.  888high58888
:beer:   Yes.. We focus so much on the battle we sometimes forget to see the wins..