Author Topic: Mysterious box of Marilyn Monroe documents found at UCLA and sealed until 2039 (truncated title)  (Read 1308 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mysterious box of Marilyn Monroe documents found at UCLA and sealed until 2039 could prove she was MURDERED by her psychiatrist, claims private investigator

Private detective Becky Aldrige discovered 'Box 29' at the UCLA library

It contains papers belonging to Monroe's psychiatrist Dr Ralph Greenson

He was called to her home in Brentwood, LA, in 1962 where she was found dead

But Aldrige believes documents relating to Monroe could prove she was killed

By Ross Ibbetson For Mailonline

Published: 08:58 EST, 9 January 2020 | Updated: 10:44 EST, 9 January 2020

A mysterious box of Marilyn Monroe documents sealed until 2039 could prove she was murdered by her obsessed psychiatrist, claims a private investigator.

The papers belonged to Dr Ralph Greenson, who found her body and who is suspected by some of administering the barbiturate overdose which killed her in 1962.

Private detective Becky Aldrige found 'Box 29' stored at UCLA library where it will remain sealed to the public for another two decades, despite a list of contents showing it contains  a trove of files about Monroe.

Read more at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7868835/Campaign-Marilyn-Monroes-death-certificate-changed-probably-suicide-murder.html

I'm not necessarily going with the "conspiracy" that this investigator, Aldridge,  is talking about.

But the whole topic and that again, there may be documents that have been sealed for 20 years, this part was a bit fascinating to me as well as much of the article.

Of course, while I don't necessarily go with Detective Becky Aldridge's theories on this, obviously myself and a lot of other people find the whole death of Monroe topic to be puzzling and unclear as to what occurred so I thought I'd post this here.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Well put. Interesting. I could still be alive then! A lot of other higher priorities, though. LOL. Thanks.

@TomSea
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
My "expert"  analysis:

Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it. Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it.
 Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it.
 Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it. Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it. Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it.
 Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it. Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it. Claim it. Publicize it. Monetize it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Get the records open promptly, declare they will expose Republicans or President Trump.  Democrats will have them opened by the end of the week.
Declare the documents will expose democrats, they will mysterious vanish or be destroyed and no one will likely ever know.
 :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions