Author Topic: 40 governors, including at least 18 Republicans, consent to resettle MORE refugees  (Read 541 times)

rangerrebew

January 8, 2020
40 governors, including at least 18 Republicans, consent to resettle MORE refugees

The list below is from one of the taxpayer-funded enemies within who is flooding America with refugees and flipping cowardly, weak-kneed Republicans (in name only). via Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services

Governors who have given consent

Gov. Wolf (D-PA) Public Statement and Letter of Consent
    Gov. Whitmer (D-MI) Public Statement and Letter of Consent
    Gov. Mike DeWine (R-OH) Public Statement via Spokesperson
    Gov. Murphy (D-NJ) Public Statement and Letter of Consent

http://creepingsharia.com/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why is it that the feral government grant money promised to these Governors is never mentioned?

The answer,or course,is that the globalists want it to seem like a reasonable thing for any state to do,and not a bribe.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

Why is it that the feral government grant money promised to these Governors is never mentioned?

The answer,or course,is that the globalists want it to seem like a reasonable thing for any state to do,and not a bribe.
@sneakypete
Using the most recent admissions figures, data on federal and state public assistance programs, and information from the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), our analysis found:

• The cost per refugee to American taxpayers just under $79,600 in the first five years after a refugee is resettled in the U.S.;
  • In 2016, the State Department spent nearly $545 million to process and resettle refugees, including $140,389,177 on transportation costs;
  • Of the $1.8 billion in resettlement costs, $867 billion was spent on welfare alone;
  • In their first five years, approximately 54 percent of all refugees will hold jobs that pay less than $11 an hour;
  • $71 million will be spent to educate refugees and asylum-seekers, a majority of which will be paid by state and local governments.
  • Over five years, an estimated 15.7 percent of all refugees will need housing assistance, which is roughly $7,600 per household in 2014 dollars.
It is important to note that this analysis does not address the costs associated with any incurred national security and law enforcement costs associated with some refugees who pose a threat. The total price of additional vetting and screening expenditures, law enforcement and criminal justice costs, and federal homeland security assistance to state and local agencies is hard to quantify.
https://www.fairus.org/issue/legal-immigration/fiscal-cost-resettling-refugees-united-states

Online corbe

Glad Gov. Abbott (TX) stayed above the fray, I was concerned a couple of days ago when he wouldn't announce whether he'd toe the line or not.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Glad Gov. Abbott (TX) stayed above the fray, I was concerned a couple of days ago when he wouldn't announce whether he'd toe the line or not.

Glad to see that Gov. Desantis (FL) declined. I am so hoping that he runs for POTUS in 2024 -- he has proven to be an excellent conservative. I'm spotting enough Muslims in my area -- don't care to see anymore.

What people need to realize is that they are eligible to apply for citizenship and vote within 5 years.  Gee -- I wonder if they'll also be given weapons so they can turn around and annihilate us?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Doug Ducey (Rino AZ) is term limited, so he's free to drive the state into a ditch if he wants.  We're none too happy with him right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

I'm a little surprised an New York.

And a little surprised at Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

Nothing less than Dims using federal tax dollars to buy votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!