Author Topic: A major Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) has just left the Sun  (Read 575 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
A major Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) has just left the Sun
« on: January 09, 2020, 01:02:54 am »
Electroverse by Cap Allon 1/8/2020

A major Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) has just left the sun. Fortunately it isn’t earth-bound, but the ejection is an important forewarning of things to come, and is also a likely signal of the beginning of solar cycle 25.

Events like this are typical of an uptick in solar activity. Witnessing one of this magnitude during the depths of a deep solar minimum is actually quite a unique event, an event that could well be signaling a return to the higher solar activity associated with the new solar cycle, 25.

The size of the CME is substantial, it could be as much as “10x, 20x, 30x the width of the earth,” said scientist David ‘Diamond’ Mauriello of the Oppenheimer Ranch Project — for an amazing view of it visit soho.nascom.nasa.gov and generate a ‘movie’ using the dates 2020-01-06 to 2020-01-08.

The sunspot responsible for delivering this CME is expected to turn and face earth in approx. 14 days.

“If something like this comes directly shooting at us, well, then it’s boom time kids,” warns Diamond.

“Proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance as the grid is about to fry.”

More: https://electroverse.net/a-major-coronal-mass-ejection-cme-has-just-left-the-sun/

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: A major Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) has just left the Sun
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 01:21:03 am »
This is a Youtube channel I watch consistently. They do a video every morning. I find them informative.

SuspiciousObservers

https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

Today's. They mention this new CME.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@Elderberry
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 11:21:43 pm »
Am waiting for the article of this being Trump's fault.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 11:30:55 pm »

Gotta have to pull their heads out before they can see the sun.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 06:27:46 pm »

They are waiting on orders from Soros or the DNC before they do that.......