Author Topic: Virginia 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County Speech: Moral Obligation To Fight Tyranny  (Read 827 times)

Offline mrclose

A Great speech by an intriguing lady!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Some of the same thoughts that I published on my web page!

http://mrclose.neocities.org/2ND.html
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mountaineer

Virginia Dem Now Wants “Ammo Free Zones” And Wants To Throw People In Jail For Having Just 1 Round Of Ammunition
by Kevin Roberts
3 hours ago
It’s bad enough that incoming majority Democrats in Virginia are set to propose a bevy of new gun control laws that are stirring so much Second Amendment passion in the state that the vast majority of jurisdictions have pre-determined they won’t help enforce them.

But in late December, one Democrat — Delegate Kaye Kory — filed HB318, which would make it a crime to knowingly possess ammunition on “the property of any public, private or religious elementary, middle or high school, including buildings and grounds.”

Already, the state bans guns on such grounds, but as the NRA notes, it’d be a mistake to label them “gun-free zones” because when someone with bad intentions wants to harm as many people as possible, he or she simply ignores the law. ...
Rest of story

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

A Great speech by an intriguing lady!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Some of the same thoughts that I published on my web page!

http://mrclose.neocities.org/2ND.html
YOU GO GIRL.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Virginia Dem Now Wants “Ammo Free Zones” And Wants To Throw People In Jail For Having Just 1 Round Of Ammunition
by Kevin Roberts
3 hours ago Rest of story
When criminals see signs that say "gun Free Zone" they think TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When criminals see signs that say "gun Free Zone" they think TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT.
EXACTLY!

There is a reason schools, churches, businesses with "no guns" policies are targets.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis