Author Topic: Maine: Writer Says Lewiston’s Somali Makeover is Good for the City; But Was She Completely Honest?  (Read 365 times)

rangerrebew

Maine: Writer Says Lewiston’s Somali Makeover is Good for the City; But Was She Completely Honest?
01/05/2020 ~ Ann Corcoran   

Mainer Cynthia Anderson recently published a book about how 6,000 plus Somali refugees are busy resuscitating a supposedly dying Maine city.

No surprise that the Star Tribune, in the heart of Little Mogadishu, MN, reviewed Anderson’s book.  One quote in the review stands out and it makes my blood boil!

“I also think journalists, including me, sometimes don’t push for answers lest they appear insensitive or out of fear they’ll provide ammunition to haters.”

Just think about that, she is admitting she might have pulled some punches so as not to give us (haters! and Islamophobes!), critics of the UN/US Refugee Admissions Program, any ammunition. WHAT THE H***!

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2020/01/05/maine-writer-says-lewistons-somali-makeover-is-good-for-the-city-but-was-she-completely-honest/