Author Topic: Why I Left My Husband And Became A Sugar Baby  (Read 942 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why I Left My Husband And Became A Sugar Baby
« on: January 04, 2020, 08:09:00 pm »
https://www.whimn.com.au/love/relationships/why-i-left-my-husband-and-became-a-sugar-baby/news-story/15cc9486740aa2b2f92c57759fa139df

by Jade Edwards

The first time I had sugar daddies, I was in my early 20s.

I was exclusively dating women so I never had sex with any of them. They would take me out, wine and dine me and take me home. They liked the idea of the challenge: “If I spend enough on you and take you to the fanciest restaurant, maybe you will want to sleep with me”.

I didn’t.

Now I'm 32 and have up to 10 sugar daddies at a time
This time around, I got into it because I left my husband after he had an affair. Suddenly I was on a single income with double the bills. We were officially divorced in August and I started seeing sugar daddies in September.

I wouldn’t disclose this sort of information to my ex-husband, but he would probably be shocked since lack of sex life was one of the issues in the marriage.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why I Left My Husband And Became A Sugar Baby
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 11:29:26 pm »
Could be titled, "I am a 30-something prostitute."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 01:26:35 am »
The denial is strong with this one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 01:35:36 am »
The denial is strong with this one.

Hey, I knew everything when I was 32.  I know less that that now, and it's not because I've gotten stupid.  (Stop laughing.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 01:38:05 am »
Could be titled, "I am a 30-something prostitute."

Hey. It's funny, but I doubt you'll ever find a book entitiled:
"How I Left my Wife and Became a Hillbilly Gigalo"

:pondering:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 01:47:53 am »
I say, God Bless them and keep them disease-free.

There will come a day when their bodies won't be of any real value for the level of return she wants/needs.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 01:51:35 am »
    Pimps of the world need to unite against the rouge bi1ches.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 02:07:29 am »
I say, God Bless them and keep them disease-free.

There will come a day when their bodies won't be of any real value for the level of return she wants/needs.

And sooner than they think.  In the words of Neil Sedaka:  "Someday your looks will be gone..."
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 03:01:28 am »
   There is nothing wrong with 50/60 yo women, IMHO, though Gravity is not their friend (Happy Birthday, Issac Newton) There's still a raging Fire down below.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 04:45:19 am »
   There is nothing wrong with 50/60 yo women, IMHO, though Gravity is not their friend (Happy Birthday, Issac Newton) There's still a raging Fire down below.

Menopause?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 03:02:38 pm »
In 5 or 10 years her "Daddies" will be moving on to younger models with fewer "______ was here" graffiti scrawled on their thighs. She probably won't be any smarter and her marketable skills probably won't be any better than they were when she was 25.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 03:17:18 pm »

Sooo...you can get them at fire sale prices?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley