Author Topic: New Video : Recycling The Climate Crisis  (Read 615 times)

rangerrebew

New Video : Recycling The Climate Crisis
« on: January 04, 2020, 04:25:39 pm »
New Video : Recycling The Climate Crisis
Posted on January 2, 2020 by tonyheller

https://realclimatescience.com/2020/01/new-video-recycling-the-climate-crisis/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: New Video : Recycling The Climate Crisis
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 04:32:03 pm »
Want to shut up any envirowhacko, on human impact on climate change?

Ask them why the warmest period in recorded human history was a 1000 years ago.  Hell... Greenland was inhabitable. 

Stupid f'ers need to notice and take heed of the extended Sunspot minimum that may be impacting us in a few years.  Of course they will try to blame fossil fuel use for the next mini ice age too.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: New Video : Recycling The Climate Crisis
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 09:36:51 pm »
Want to shut up any envirowhacko, on human impact on climate change?

They will NEVER shut up.  Facts mean nothing to them.  They are wise and everyone else is stupid.
And racist.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist