Author Topic: VP PENCE LAID DOWN THE LAW ON CONGRESS , CALLS FOR ILHAN OMAR’S REMOVAL FROM POWERFUL COMMITTEE  (Read 1138 times)

rangerrebew

In The News
VP PENCE LAID DOWN THE LAW ON CONGRESS , CALLS FOR ILHAN OMAR’S REMOVAL FROM POWERFUL COMMITTEE
By Staff Editor
Posted on January 3, 2020
 m
Kirsters Baish | Syndicated Columnist
Vice President of the United States Mike Pence spoke at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) annual convention, harshly criticizing Democrats as having been disloyal to the Jewish state.

The Indiana Republican explained to the crowd that the United States and Israel weren’t just allies, but “mishpocha,” the Yiddish term for the word “family.”

Yahoo News reports, “Pence, a conservative Christian, took direct aim at Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., one of the first two Muslim women in Congress. She has been condemned for tweets criticizing AIPAC and promulgating what some say are anti-Semitic views.”

https://independentminute.com/2020/01/03/vp-pence-laid-down-the-law-on-congress-calls-for-ilhan-omars-removal-from-powerful-committee/?utm_source=BS-IDM&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:702396&utm_campaign=1-3%20IDM%20%231

Offline Night Hides Not

Pence ain't "laying down" anything...just throwing some red meat for the faithful.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeah, but...it's good to get some background, not that we needed it.

Hmmmm, @Cyber Liberty, I'm unable right now to go to the OP article - firewall thingy, not an issue with that site. It wasn't clear to me that Pence's speech was background rather than the point of the article. That said, Pence calling for Omar's removal was in May, https://pjmedia.com/trending/mike-pence-calls-for-ilhan-omar-to-be-removed-from-house-foreign-affairs-committee/

BY MATT MARGOLIS MAY 10, 2019
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 08:32:45 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hmmmm, @Cyber Liberty, I'm unable right now to go to the OP article - firewall thingy, not an issue with that site. It wasn't clear to me that Pence's speech was background rather than the point of the article. That said, Pence calling for Omar's removal was in May, https://pjmedia.com/trending/mike-pence-calls-for-ilhan-omar-to-be-removed-from-house-foreign-affairs-committee/

Pence was ahead of his time on this.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In The News
VP PENCE LAID DOWN THE LAW ON CONGRESS , CALLS FOR ILHAN OMAR’S REMOVAL FROM POWERFUL COMMITTEE
By Staff Editor
Posted on January 3, 2020

Kirsters Baish | Syndicated Columnist
Vice President of the United States Mike Pence spoke at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) annual convention, harshly criticizing Democrats as having been disloyal to the Jewish state.

@rangerrebew

Does that goober somehow think Israel is an American state?   

SOMEBODY needs to explain to him that any American that is loyal to Israel or any other foreign nation is a traitor to America!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pence was ahead of his time on this.   :shrug:

@Cyber Liberty

I am confused. Are you saying an American Vice President should be loyal to Israel?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I am confused. Are you saying an American Vice President should be loyal to Israel?

Not dignifying that.   *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

@Cyber Liberty

He is loyal to America.  Omar IS NOT. ISRAEL IS AN ALLY.   Omar is muslim/Somali.  SHE is not loyal to America.  How did a muslim get into congress anyway?  She has so many violations, breaking our laws.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 06:12:42 am by LegalAmerican »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is loyal to America.  Omar IS NOT. ISRAEL IS AN ALLY.   Omar is muslim/Somali.  SHE is not loyal to America.  How did a muslim get into congress anyway?  She has so many violations, breaking our laws.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@LegalAmerican

She,and the other Muslims got elected by offering "free stuff" to the low IQ voters in their districts. You can NEVER go wrong offering people "Free Stuff".

Offline PeteS in CA

The chances of Omar being removed from any significant committee are zip, zero, and nada, as long as Miss Nancy is Speaker.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The chances of Omar being removed from any significant committee are zip, zero, and nada, as long as Miss Nancy is Speaker.

That will remain true, even if San Fran Nan gets demoted in November.  A GOP majority would probably leave her alone, too.
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LegalAmerican

Yes,Israel IS our ally. When it suits her purposes. When it doesn't,she isn't. Israel is a sovereign nation,NOT a US State. We owe Israel nothing and should only help Israel,and every other foreign nation,when it is in the best interests of the US to do so.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That will remain true, even if San Fran Nan gets demoted in November. A GOP majority would probably leave her alone, too.

@Cyber Liberty

Why stop an enemy when you see them chopping holes in the bottom of their own boat?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Why stop an enemy when you see them chopping holes in the bottom of their own boat?

My objection is raised when they're chopping the holes in my boat, too.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.