Author Topic: VIDEO: Angry Pope Gets His Revenge  (Read 2518 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Angry Pope Gets His Revenge
« on: January 03, 2020, 03:33:13 pm »
We all lose our temper, including Pope Francis as we saw recently. However, as you shall see, he finally gets his revenge. Ha! Ha!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Angry Pope Gets His Revenge
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 05:40:26 pm »
She wouldn't let go of the Commie's hand....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 06:02:24 pm »
She wouldn't let go of the Commie's hand....
She had the temerity to grab it. She had been praying at that rail as he approached.
But, from Luke, Chapter 8:
[43] And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. [44] She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped.

[45] "Who touched me?" Jesus asked.

When they all denied it, Peter said, "Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you."

[46] But Jesus said, "Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me."

[47] Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. [48] Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."

The pontif could have handled things far better, imho. His reaction betrays him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 06:33:26 pm »

The pontif could have handled things far better, imho. His reaction betrays him.

Yes.  ^^^^^^^^^This here.  I feel sorry for the poor woman, she probably felt like she'd just been damned to Hell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 06:47:17 pm »
Yes.  ^^^^^^^^^This here.  I feel sorry for the poor woman, she probably felt like she'd just been damned to Hell.
A harsh moment, indeed, no matter how she tries to rationalize it, and at the least incredibly tone deaf on his part.

But I get the idea he doesn't like people, or is living in fear. The latter belies a lack of Faith, despite the hostile world we live in.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 08:45:17 pm »
I thought the woman was way out of line.  Her grabbing him I understand, but she yanked his hand rather violently, and I also understand his reaction.  Her actions were mob oriented, and unacceptable.  I did not think he need apologize.  SHe was out of line.

Anyone grab me like she did and I would be inclined to do the same as he did.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 08:52:16 pm »
I thought the woman was way out of line.  Her grabbing him I understand, but she yanked his hand rather violently, and I also understand his reaction.  Her actions were mob oriented, and unacceptable.  I did not think he need apologize.  SHe was out of line.

Anyone grab me like she did and I would be inclined to do the same as he did.
Watch her in the video before he turns away from her. WHo knows how long she waited, ferverent in her desire to be touched, for whatever reason, even praying for that judging by her behaviour. Not saying she wasn't out of line, she was. I'm saying someone as popular among the faithful as the Pope should likely expect such to some degree. His reaction was immediate, no hesitation, to beat her hands away.
It would have been eminently better to take a second and softly chastise her for rude behaviour, without the violent behaviour on his part. Not just in terms of optics, but in terms of sending a 'message of peace and understanding'.
Instead, he comes off as someone who wants to make nice with Islam, but beats the hands of one of the faithful for wanting to touch him. Seriously bad optics, there.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 09:16:50 pm »
Watch her in the video before he turns away from her. WHo knows how long she waited, ferverent in her desire to be touched, for whatever reason, even praying for that judging by her behaviour. Not saying she wasn't out of line, she was. I'm saying someone as popular among the faithful as the Pope should likely expect such to some degree. His reaction was immediate, no hesitation, to beat her hands away.
It would have been eminently better to take a second and softly chastise her for rude behaviour, without the violent behaviour on his part. Not just in terms of optics, but in terms of sending a 'message of peace and understanding'.
Instead, he comes off as someone who wants to make nice with Islam, but beats the hands of one of the faithful for wanting to touch him. Seriously bad optics, there.

He glared at her.  Considering the fervor of the faithful, I'm surprised the stink-eye didn't give her a heart attack on the spot.  Some comfort.  I hope he personally apologized to her, one-on-one.  I, personally, don't want his apology.  I think he's terrible because of his political comments, but this is something on another level.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 10:06:19 pm »
He glared at her.  Considering the fervor of the faithful, I'm surprised the stink-eye didn't give her a heart attack on the spot.  Some comfort.  I hope he personally apologized to her, one-on-one.  I, personally, don't want his apology.  I think he's terrible because of his political comments, but this is something on another level.
That's just it. I saw a flash of something far from the reaction by the one he is supposed to represent.

C S Lewis