Author Topic: Iran Quds Force head Qassem Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike — Iraqi TV  (Read 15456 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Dems:  "He missed one?  Trump is worthless and weak!  Now they're laughing at us while blowing up Cultural Sites, because they now know we're a paper tiger not to be feared.  This is Trump's Fault!  Collateral Damage!  He's done irreparable harm! We must Impeach this instant!"

(Fade to wails of, "Impee Foty Fie!  Impee Foty Fie!  Impee Foty Fie!")
More important to the Dems: They effectively notified Shahlai he was a target, who was targeting him, and possibly exposed intel sources. It seems they never miss an opportunity to crap on anything that might have anything to do with our National Security.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Congressman Who Lost Legs to IED Walks to Podium to Torch Dems for Being 'Cowards' After Soleimani Hit
Victoria Taft  01-10-2020 03:28:19 PM

Congressman Brian Mast, a Republican from Florida, accused his Democratic colleagues of being cowards for their weak-kneed reaction to the killing of Iranian terror-master Qasem Soleimani. Mast made his comments on the House floor Thursday during the debate over the "war powers act resolution." The Democrats passed the resolution, arguing Trump didn't have the authority to order the missile strike taking out Soleimani and another top terrorist in Iraq.

Mast served in an ordnance detail in Afghanistan and lost his legs while trying to clear a roadside bomb. Soleimani's IRGC and Quds Force orchestrated the building of many of those bombs. They were responsible for killing 603 U.S. troops and wounding hundreds, if not thousands, of others.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/congressman-who-lost-legs-to-ied-walks-to-podium-to-torch-dems-for-being-cowards-after-soleimani-hit/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 03:55:20 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Subject now will get "topic non-sticky".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
More important to the Dems: They effectively notified Shahlai he was a target, who was targeting him, and possibly exposed intel sources. 

@Smokin Joe

Yeah,but the good news for the Dims is they got heavily paid for their efforts. Who knows how many retarded,drunke,drugged,Dim children now have board seats paying them millions a year thanks to this?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The Democrats passed the resolution, arguing Trump didn't have the authority to order the missile strike taking out Soleimani and another top terrorist in Iraq.

Ok,who were the traitors that voted with the Dims?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

Well, I thought we should unstick this thread as to not get mired in the past but.... there's already another story on the guy:

Bulgaria
Sofia Cautious On Reports Tying Soleimani To 2012 Bulgaria Bombing

The 2012 terrorist bombing at Burgas Airport in Bulgaria killed five Israeli tourists and their Bulgarian bus driver.

SOFIA -- International media organizations have reported on ties between assassinated Iranian Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani and a 2012 terrorist bombing in Bulgaria that killed five Israeli tourists and their Bulgarian bus driver.

But Bulgaria’s current political leadership and its judicial system are not making the link -- backtracking from statements made by previous government officials.

“We cannot make such a connection,” Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov told reporters in Sofia last week after consultations with his National Security Advisory Council.

Read more at: https://www.rferl.org/a/sofia-cautious-on-reports-tying-soleimani-to-2012-bulgaria-bombing/30383260.html

The article makes it clear, they thought at least, Hezbollah was involved.  This was a very dastardly deed, I do remember it.

Anyone wanting this thread re-stickied, we can do that (meaning put at the top in the colored area). I sort of wanted to get away from that.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, I thought we should unstick this thread as to not get mired in the past but.... there's already another story on the guy:

The article makes it clear, they thought at least, Hezbollah was involved.  This was a very dastardly deed, I do remember it.

Anyone wanting this thread re-stickied, we can do that (meaning put at the top in the colored area). I sort of wanted to get away from that.
Soleimani worked closely with Hezbollah. If they can't make the connection, they aren't looking hard enough.
Soleimani strengthened the relationship between Quds Force and Hezbollah upon his appointment, and supported the latter by sending in operatives to retake southern Lebanon.[2] In an interview aired in October 2019, he said he was in Lebanon during the 2006 Israel–Hezbollah War to oversee the conflict.[56]
source

I have serious doubts that assistance given to Hezbollah, be it materiel, financial, or advisory stopped at any given border, or with the Israel-Hezbollah war. Materiel and money are fungible assets, and advice travels at lightspeed.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Offline Smokin Joe

There you go, takin' all the fun out of it... ****slapping :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

There you go, takin' all the fun out of it... ****slapping :silly:
Well, I am old school... I don't  care what happens to the terrorists.... as long as they meet their virgins...

Offline TomSea

US Senator Rubio: Two Iranian Diplomats Expelled By Albania ‘In Direct Contact With Soleimani’
by Tsarizm Staff   January 17, 2020

Republican Senator Marco Rubio has stated that the two diplomats expelled yesterday by the Albanian government were not mere spies but were in direct contact with slain Iranian general Qassem Soleimani.

Rubio tweeted that their expulsion from Albania added more proof to Soleimani’s work in building a global terror network.

“More proof of the global terror network #Soleimani helped #Iran build #Albania has ordered two “diplomats” to leave because they pose a serious threat. Reports say it isn’t just because they were spies. They were in direct contact with #Soleimani,” Rubio tweeted.

More at: https://tsarizm.com/news/balkans/2020/01/17/us-senator-rubio-two-iranian-diplomats-expelled-by-albania-in-direct-contact-with-soleimani/

Yes, it goes on and on...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yes, it goes on and on...

Right. You can sticky this thread.

There isn't a point to do that.

Open up a sub category.

islam

They are all terrorists.

And the next person that says they are are a religion of peace is going to get the shit slapped out of them. Don't believe me?

Believe it from the shit you all post again and again from all over the world they be at.

Then vote early. Vote often.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

‘I Felt on Top of the World’: The Syrians Celebrating Soleimani’s Death
After surviving shelling, siege and displacement at the hands of pro-Iranian militias, these Syrians felt only joy after hearing of the Iranian commander’s assassination
Elizabeth Tsurkov   Jan 10, 2020

Conversations with Syrians who survived shelling, siege, starvation and displacement at the hands of pro-Iranian militias guided by the Quds Force leader show that while U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision to assassinate Soleimani was not made with them in mind, it surely earned their resounding support.

“It’s true they killed him for the Americans and not for the crimes he carried out against us or the Iraqi people. Still, may God give Trump health. He rid us of a piece of garbage, a criminal and a bloody murderer,” says Zaher, a Syrian journalist who survived the siege of Aleppo. (Zaher asked that his full name not be used for this article.)

More at: https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/.premium-i-felt-on-top-of-the-world-the-syrians-celebrating-soleimani-s-death-1.8377125

Written by Elizabeth Tsurkov   , largely, a respected journalist. I don't know much about her but read her twitter feed sometimes.  I'm not sure, in general that is, where she's located, if she went to Syria for these interviews.  Agree or disagree, she is another good account to follow. 

IMHO, she's kind of a peacenik; but so be it... most of her observations are interesting at the least.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 03:32:47 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Here's the position of Syrian opposition on the killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani by U.S
  3 Jan, 2020

Mustafa Sejari, a leader in the Syrian National Army:

"The official position of the Syrian opposition, both political and military, certainly welcomes what President Donald Trump has made term of taking the decision to kill the terrorist. "Qassem Soleimani." Everyone knows that Qassem Soleimani was the one who was leading terrorist operations inside Syria and also in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen in full partnership with the regimes over there. The rule in the region, Soleimani would not have been able to expand in the region and spread terrorism had it not been without the strategic partnership that he started with the Bashar al-Assad regime and the pillars of the regime in Syria, and also he would not have carried out terrorist acts in Iraq had it not been for the strategic partnership with the Popular Mobilization militias and with many influential political figures inside the Iraqi government.

Definitely, we welcome this American measure, and we express our happiness and solidarity with a complete willingness to enter into a more effective partnership in the future with the American side in the war on terrorism and terrorist organizations in the region.
Also, we must point out that there are dozens of militias affiliated with "Qasim Soleimani" still present inside Syrian territory and threatening peace and security in the region. The killing of "Soleimani" alone is not enough, so there must be more effective measures in the coming stage and we declare our readiness to enter into a military partnership with the aim of expelling all groups affilating with Iran from the Syrian territories."

Read more: https://nedaa-sy.com/en/reports/350

It all set off a chain of events but this above still seemed relevant.