Author Topic: Sheriffs may go to jail to protect Second Amendment sanctuaries, Kentucky congressman says  (Read 681 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sheriffs may go to jail to protect Second Amendment sanctuaries, Kentucky congressman says
by Kerry Picket
 | January 02, 2020 12:01 AM

Kentucky Republican Rep. Thomas Massie thinks some local law enforcement leaders will be willing to go to jail rather than comply with state gun control laws they deem unconstitutional.

"Attended my first 2A sanctuary meeting today in Lewis County (where I live). Standing room only. Friends and neighbors spoke passionately and articulately. County officials unanimously passed a resolution," Massie tweeted on Dec. 30. "This grassroots movement feels even stronger than the Tea Party in 2010."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sheriffs-may-go-to-jail-to-protect-second-amendment-sanctuaries-congressman-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
He's right.  I'm pretty sure the sheriff in my county (Hardin) would do the same.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!