Author Topic: BREAKING: Sen. Susan Collins Defies Polls, Wins Reelection  (Read 263 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

BREAKING: Sen. Susan Collins Defies Polls, Wins Reelection
« on: November 04, 2020, 07:43:43 pm »
BREAKING: Sen. Susan Collins Defies Polls, Wins Reelection

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/11/04/breaking-sen-susan-collins-defies-polls-wins-reelection-n1125304

Senator Susan Collins, who was in for the fight of her political life in Maine, has won reelection. Moments ago she revealed in a news conference that her challenger, Sara Gideon, had called her to concede.

“I just received a very gracious call from Sara Gideon conceding the race. I want to publicly thank Sara for her call. We had a good talk,” Collins said.

Schmuckles hardest hit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: BREAKING: Sen. Susan Collins Defies Polls, Wins Reelection
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 08:05:45 pm »
Well, I guess that was the best outcome available from a state that is FUBAR anyway.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 08:12:14 pm »
Ok ... so does the GOP Senate keep the majority?  I'm seeing (viewing google results) GOP 48 seats, DEM 45 seats, 2 seats Other party (2) --- but that leaves 1 open seat .... which state?  Anyone?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 08:16:24 pm »
Ok ... so does the GOP Senate keep the majority?  I'm seeing (viewing google results) GOP 48 seats, DEM 45 seats, 2 seats Other party (2) --- but that leaves 1 open seat .... which state?  Anyone?

MCSally is losing to the asshat Mark Kelly.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 08:31:36 pm »
Seriously...who cares?  She can't be counted on for anything....

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2020, 08:34:29 pm »

I'm not going to swear to anything at this point because the news reporting is mind boggling...but I think I heard the there was a run-off Senate election in Georgia. In January.

If that is not correct, somebody tell me, lol.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 08:41:33 pm »

I'm not going to swear to anything at this point because the news reporting is mind boggling...but I think I heard the there was a run-off Senate election in Georgia. In January.

If that is not correct, somebody tell me, lol.

You are correct
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

Offline rustynail

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2020, 08:49:39 pm »
Susan sits aside her budding career as an Emmett Kelly impersonator and heads back to D.C.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2020, 10:03:43 pm »
Seriously...who cares?  She can't be counted on for anything....

Same as being a demon-rat.  I agree.  I thought they weren't up for re-election till 2022?  I cannot count on any media.