Author Topic: Obituaries for 2020  (Read 95446 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Obituaries for 2020
« Reply #1050 on: July 30, 2020, 02:39:51 pm »
Herman Cain passed away at 74.  COVID, I think.  There will be details...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1051 on: July 30, 2020, 02:42:31 pm »

Damn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1052 on: July 30, 2020, 02:48:53 pm »
Damn

They're blaming Trump's Tulsa rally.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1053 on: July 30, 2020, 02:52:53 pm »

Of course it's COVID!  I doubt one can die of anything else at present even if they were a stage 4 cancer survivor who had undergone multiple rounds of Chemo.

Rest in Peace Mr. Cain! You earned it!  The world rarely sees the likes of men like Herman Cain.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #1054 on: July 30, 2020, 02:59:14 pm »
I was giving Herman Cain serious consideration in late 2011, before the MSM took him out (yeah, I know that's an over-simplification).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1055 on: July 30, 2020, 03:03:05 pm »
I was giving Herman Cain serious consideration in late 2011, before the MSM took him out (yeah, I know that's an over-simplification).

Sadly, he is one of a long string of men to suffer the same political fate.  And sadly that will continue because we have largely become a nation of SHEEP with the media as the shepard.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1056 on: July 30, 2020, 03:27:54 pm »
Herman Cain, former presidential candidate, dies after battle with coronavirus

Herman Cain, a onetime Republican presidential candidate and former CEO of Godfather's Pizza, has died from coronavirus, according to an obituary sent from his verified Twitter account and Newsmax, where he was launching a television show.

Cain, 74, was hospitalized earlier this month, and his Twitter account said this week he was being treated with oxygen in his lungs. It is unknown where Cain contracted the virus.

more
https://herald-review.com/news/national/herman-cain-former-presidential-candidate-dies-after-battle-with-coronavirus/article_ccf549af-1389-51a7-a816-202101bacc58.html#utm_source=herald-review.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fbreaking&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_content=304cf8af85a28c1dfc7a1d6b3f8e4acea2bdebdd
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #1057 on: July 30, 2020, 03:33:29 pm »

Herman Cain, a onetime Republican presidential candidate and former CEO of Godfather's Pizza, has died from coronavirus, according to an obituary sent from his verified Twitter account and Newsmax, where he was launching a television show.

Cain, 74, was hospitalized earlier this month, and his Twitter account said this week he was being treated with oxygen in his lungs. It is unknown where Cain contracted the virus.

more
https://herald-review.com/news/national/herman-cain-former-presidential-candidate-dies-after-battle-with-coronavirus/article_ccf549af-1389-51a7-a816-202101bacc58.html#utm_source=herald-review.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fbreaking&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_content=304cf8af85a28c1dfc7a1d6b3f8e4acea2bdebdd

8888crybaby

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1058 on: July 30, 2020, 03:36:36 pm »
Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain dies of COVID-19

Herman Cain, a successful businessman who ran for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination and later became a backer of President Donald Trump, has died from complications from COVID-19, according to a statement posted Thursday on his personal website.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-gop-presidential-candidate-herman-cain-dead-coronavirus-n1235312

8888crybaby

I liked Herman Cain and probably would have voted for  him if he hadn't  been forced out of the race through bogus allegations of misconduct, possibly set up by his own party.  The Republican brass was determined that Romney would be the nominee and they didn't like it that Cain was becoming more popular than Romney.  Can't prove it and I know Democrat operatives were blamed, but I still think his own party worked to get him out.

Cain's 9-9-9 plan:    Would it have been feasible?  Maybe, maybe not.  But while others like Romney were blowing around hot air, Cain actually had a plan.  And that impressed me. 

Rest in peace, Mr. Cain.  And may God give comfort to your loved ones.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1059 on: July 30, 2020, 03:49:12 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Well,according to AOL news that published a "news" (propaganda) report from The Huff and Puff Post",he died because he attended a Trump Campaign Rally,and didn't wear a mask.

THIS great American patriot will most likely be almost totally ignored by the media,while a whole week or more of attention is given to a professional racist poverty pimp grafter that never did a single thing in his life to benefit anyone not black. In fact,his eulogy is being broadcast on tv right now.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1060 on: July 30, 2020, 03:49:58 pm »
They're blaming Trump's Tulsa rally.

@Cyber Liberty

And Trump,specifically.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1061 on: July 30, 2020, 03:50:26 pm »
Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain dies of COVID-19

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/former-gop-presidential-candidate-herman-cain-dead-coronavirus-n1235312

8888crybaby

I liked Herman Cain and probably would have voted for  him if he hadn't  been forced out of the race through bogus allegations of misconduct, possibly set up by his own party.  The Republican brass was determined that Romney would be the nominee and they didn't like it that Cain was becoming more popular than Romney.  Can't prove it and I know Democrat operatives were blamed, but I still think his own party worked to get him out.

Cain's 9-9-9 plan:    Would it have been feasible?  Maybe, maybe not.  But while others like Romney were blowing around hot air, Cain actually had a plan.  And that impressed me. 

Rest in peace, Mr. Cain.  And may God give comfort to your loved ones.

You are 100% correct @Applewood!

I would have voted FOR him with absolutely no reservations!  And yes, his 9-9-9  plan would have given this contry's economy a shot in the arm unlike anything that has not been seen in modern times. That is precisely why the establishment (both parties) had to take him out.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1062 on: July 30, 2020, 03:52:32 pm »
Of course it's COVID!  I doubt one can die of anything else at present even if they were a stage 4 cancer survivor who had undergone multiple rounds of Chemo.

Rest in Peace Mr. Cain! You earned it!  The world rarely sees the likes of men like Herman Cain.

@Bigun

Last week they blamed the death of a guy in his 30's that died in a motorcycle/car accident on the virus.

Not to mention the death of a 96 year old WW-2 vet that had been living in a nursing home for years. Struck down in his prime,and it's all Trumps fault!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1063 on: July 30, 2020, 03:54:25 pm »

more

@mystery-ak

According to the Huffington Post,and by extension,AOL "News",he got it from attending a Trump Rally.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1064 on: July 30, 2020, 03:59:59 pm »
@Bigun

Last week they blamed the death of a guy in his 30's that died in a motorcycle/car accident on the virus.

Not to mention the death of a 96 year old WW-2 vet that had been living in a nursing home for years. Struck down in his prime,and it's all Trumps fault!
According to the reading of the COVID related death stats, only 7% of recorded COVID deaths are solely due to the virus. For the remaining 93% the average number of co-morbidities is 2.5 in addition to the virus.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:01:00 pm by skeeter »

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1066 on: July 30, 2020, 04:12:39 pm »
@Bigun

@sneakypete

This sort of BS is why I no longer listen to the top of the local news where some frowny-face anchor reads off the total number of new cases and total number of deaths.  Pennsylvania was already caught once including "suspected" COVID cases with confirmed cases, but no proof.  I'm sure this sort of thing goes on all the time.  And what you said about the 96-year old vet or the guy who died in a motorcycle accident -- I'm sure there is pressure upon hospitals, medical examiners and others to treat as many deaths as possible as COVID-related. 

Yes, COVID is serious and yes, people are dying from it.  I won't call it a hoax as some have said.  But I do believe there is a definite push to inflate the numbers to make things worse than they are.  Why, I don't know.  The prevailing conspiracy theory is that this is being done to thwart Trump's re-election.  I don't know about that, but I do know that someone wants to keep us all in fear, at home, cowering in a corner of our homes, so they can control us and deprive us of our rights and who knows what else.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1067 on: July 30, 2020, 04:16:21 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1068 on: July 30, 2020, 04:23:14 pm »
Covid Positive People needed as Test Subjects (TULSA-BOK CENTER)

Be my guest!  I think I'll pass. 

BTW: I'm firmly convinced that anyone with a common cold will test positive for COVID!  Prove me wrong.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1069 on: July 30, 2020, 04:29:45 pm »
That is bizarre and creepy on at least a dozen levels.

That was a recruitment of Covid-infected individuals for attending the Trump rally in Tulsa which Herman Cain attended.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1070 on: July 30, 2020, 04:30:23 pm »
Be my guest!  I think I'll pass. 

BTW: I'm firmly convinced that anyone with a common cold will test positive for COVID!  Prove me wrong.

@Bigun

Not a bet *I* would be making,regardless of the odds given.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1071 on: July 30, 2020, 04:39:01 pm »
That was a recruitment of Covid-infected individuals for attending the Trump rally in Tulsa which Herman Cain attended.

Wow, now I see it.   Left wing bio-warfare. 

At first glance it looked just like a random whacko.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #1072 on: July 30, 2020, 04:43:46 pm »
The prevailing conspiracy theory is that this is being done to thwart Trump's re-election.  I don't know about that, but I do know that someone wants to keep us all in fear, at home, cowering in a corner of our homes, so they can control us and deprive us of our rights and who knows what else.
@Applewood
Show anyone a genuine crisis, and they can show you an array of government leaders at all levels, regardless of party, prepared completely to use it as a beard for infringing even further on our rights than those rights were infringed upon without crises.

(P.S. Nobody needs to conspire to thwart President Tweety's re-election. He seems to be doing a good enough job of trying to thwart it by himself. Even his own White House staff can't figure out how to save him from himself.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1073 on: July 30, 2020, 05:26:02 pm »
I agree wholeheartedly, @Applewood . Cain was a good man who got a raw deal from the GOP.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1074 on: July 30, 2020, 05:30:18 pm »
And just for general information, you don’t test positive for the DISEASE. You test positive for the VIRUS and most that test positive for the VIRUS never develop the DISEASE.

The DISEASE COVID-19 is ‘diagnosed’, not ‘tested’.

- J. R. R. Tolkien