Author Topic: It's funny how my hatred for these 2 fools has deminished in the last 2 days.  (Read 909 times)

Offline yodaspock

Everyone is forgetting about these two fools who were compromised by the Chinese "Honey Pot".

Offline PeteS in CA

Eric Swillwell was. I have not seen any news story of any connection or connection between Schifftyroo and Christine Fang. Got a link about a Schifftyroo-Fang connection, @yodaspock?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Eric Swillwell was. I have not seen any news story of any connection or connection between Schifftyroo and Christine Fang. Got a link about a Schifftyroo-Fang connection, @yodaspock?

I don't think Schitt swings that way, @PeteS in CA.   His brand of honeypot would be some guy named Fong Fong.  :smokin:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@yodaspock 

This is why "hatred" is not a good emotion to employ against the criminals.  Emotions in general are too easy to manipulate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

It’s hard to keep track of two nondescript lawbreaking punks in the criminal enterprise called the Democrat party.

Offline yodaspock

I don't think Schitt swings that way, @PeteS in CA.   His brand of honeypot would be some guy named Fong Fong.  :smokin:

My name is Eric Swallowell
I do have a meme about Schiff ( I don't have proof)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Or Long Dong.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm pretty sure that "Fong" is the Wade-Giles equivalent of the Pinyin "Fang". Different Romanization systems but pronounced the same. Mandarin does not have the short "A" sound (such as the a in "anger").

Y'all can wake up now, 999yawn .

As for Swillwell, Schifftyroo, and Christine Fang, Swillwell and Fang got together when he was on the Dublin City Council and she attended CSU East Bay. Schifftyroo's district is some 400 miles south of Dublin and Hayward. Schifftyroo also was in Congress in 2001, well before Fang came to the US as a "student". Anyway, they may never have met.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 06:44:40 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

Eric Swallowswell?

Online mountaineer

Schiff is more of an Ed Buck kinda guy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.