Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2020  (Read 64619 times)

Offline corbe

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2020
« Reply #575 on: August 05, 2020, 10:59:10 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #576 on: August 06, 2020, 07:31:14 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #577 on: August 06, 2020, 09:59:08 pm »

It isn't going to work....

You'll just draw pot heads like a bitch in heat draws hounds.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #578 on: August 08, 2020, 01:28:07 am »
Nude man seen chasing down wild boar after it stole his laptop while he was sunbathing

One man’s day was quite a boar.
A German man sunbathing in the nude at a lake in Berlin had his leisurely day thrown into a tailspin when a wild boar made off with his laptop.
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/nude-man-chasing-wild-boar-stole-laptop

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #579 on: August 08, 2020, 01:40:54 am »
I ain't buying it. YOU don't chase wild hogs. Wild hogs chase YOU. They are fearless and mean,and this goes double when there are piglets around.

Granted,these tiny little German hogs ain't the 400+ lb tuskers we see in the woods in the US,but mother nature is mother nature,and all it takes is for a piglet to squeal,and mama's eyes turn red.

Seriously. You haven't seen aggressive until you have seen wild pigs.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #580 on: August 08, 2020, 02:01:51 am »
I ain't buying it. YOU don't chase wild hogs. Wild hogs chase YOU. They are fearless and mean,and this goes double when there are piglets around.

Granted,these tiny little German hogs ain't the 400+ lb tuskers we see in the woods in the US,but mother nature is mother nature,and all it takes is for a piglet to squeal,and mama's eyes turn red.

:shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #581 on: August 08, 2020, 02:16:15 am »

I usually shoot 1 or 2 a year for dog food.  I have had a couple encounters where I was charged by one.  One 200+# critter  I downed 15 yards away, the other one chased me back onto the bed of my truck.  IN both cases, quite an adrenalin rush. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #582 on: August 08, 2020, 05:08:07 am »
I usually shoot 1 or 2 a year for dog food.  I have had a couple encounters where I was charged by one.  One 200+# critter  I downed 15 yards away, the other one chased me back onto the bed of my truck.  IN both cases, quite an adrenalin rush.

@catfish195

When was the last time YOU chased a sow with squealing piglets,trying to grab her by the tail?

I don't know about you,but *I* SINCERELY hope I never get THAT drunk.

Truthfully,I had just as soon take on a bear. A bear MIGHT get bored and leave you alone after slapping you around and biting you a few times. A sow with piglets will eat your intestines before taking  a nap so she and her piglets can have a big meal when they wake up.

We used to catch wild hogs using scaled up "rabbit boxes. Some of them so big it took 4 grown,strong men to pick up the box and set it in the bed of a pu,and the hog would make the truck shake trying to turn around to snap at you. I have seen them break their tusks and teeth on iron bars,and not even notice the pain.

And you get them home,let them loose in a hog pen with a trough for water and one for corn,and within a month they become big lap dogs. For the people they know that feeds them the corn,that is. It is NOT a good idea for anyone they don't know to climb into the pen with them.

If you have never seen them in action,you will NOT believe how fast they can move.

Offline corbe

« Reply #583 on: August 09, 2020, 01:05:25 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #584 on: August 09, 2020, 04:30:21 pm »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #585 on: August 09, 2020, 04:59:18 pm »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  I learned a long time ago to bite my tongue and just don't say anything. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #586 on: August 09, 2020, 05:03:59 pm »
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  I learned a long time ago to bite my tongue and just don't say anything.

Not me!  I just say "Yes dear" and move on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #587 on: August 09, 2020, 05:12:49 pm »
Not me!  I just say "Yes dear" and move on!

In 38 years I have perfected the process on "key word" mental processing and response guys.   When your wife talks, pick up the words with specific locations, and names.  Maybe just one out every 50 so to speak. 

When she asks you a question....  You ask a question back with those collected keywords.  Works 95% of the time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #588 on: August 09, 2020, 05:15:17 pm »
In 38 years I have perfected the process on "key word" mental processing and response guys.   When your wife talks, pick up the words with specific locations, and names.  Maybe just one out every 50 so to speak. 

When she asks you a question....  You ask a question back with those collected keywords.  Works 95% of the time.

I've been married for 52 1/2 years now and "Yes Dear" has always worked for me.  I can do anything I want as long as I say that first.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #589 on: August 09, 2020, 06:14:24 pm »
   Hooker:  Aren't you done yet?
   Girlfriend:  You're done already?
   Wife:  I think we should paint the ceiling Beige.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #590 on: August 12, 2020, 12:55:49 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #591 on: August 16, 2020, 01:25:21 am »
   And to think this Beautiful Lady is someone's Mother in Law.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #592 on: August 16, 2020, 01:42:14 am »
   And to think this Beautiful Lady is someone's Mother in Law.

@corbe

She is toting some serious muscle for a old biddy.

Offline corbe

« Reply #593 on: August 16, 2020, 07:17:36 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #594 on: August 17, 2020, 01:17:45 am »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #595 on: August 17, 2020, 01:57:28 am »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

« Reply #596 on: August 17, 2020, 02:06:06 am »
 :rolling:

Thanks @jmyrlefuller

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #597 on: August 17, 2020, 10:10:45 pm »
Saw this tidbit at the Babylon Bee and got a chuckle

Trump Drives Around Playing Mailbox Baseball In Latest Voter Suppression Scheme

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #598 on: August 18, 2020, 01:06:12 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #599 on: August 18, 2020, 06:34:52 pm »