Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2020  (Read 64574 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2020
« Reply #650 on: September 06, 2020, 07:46:05 am »
Do women really have the ability to increase breast size based on how much trouble they are in?
I don't  care...if i'm wrong..i luv  yous guys
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #651 on: September 06, 2020, 02:41:36 pm »
Do women really have the ability to increase breast size based on how much trouble they are in?
Woke up this morning and saw that I posted this? Think I was sleep walking/posting?
I really do not remember posting this, don't know what was on his mind, but, I can't argue with his logic.
Some kind of dream or something...I guess?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #652 on: September 06, 2020, 02:48:25 pm »
Where are my pants? Why can I find my pants?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #653 on: September 06, 2020, 03:13:28 pm »

Maybe you forgot and left them at home. That's happened to me before...  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #654 on: September 06, 2020, 03:46:44 pm »
Maybe you forgot and left them at home. That's happened to me before...  :shrug: :whistle:

@roamer_1

The big thing is to make sure you didn't leave them at someone else's home.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #655 on: September 06, 2020, 03:59:34 pm »

I know from personal experience that boob size, as to whether it matters or not, is directionally proportional as to how much you've had to drink.  @240B
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #656 on: September 06, 2020, 04:07:36 pm »
@roamer_1

@sneakypete

It has been my experience that ANY time you are caught out without pants, it's worth taking notice... Kinda like waking up from a good bender nekkid and covered in butter-flavored Crisco... Wait a minute... I think something happened...

:silly: :beer:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #657 on: September 06, 2020, 04:15:33 pm »
@roamer_1

While hoping you did...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #658 on: September 06, 2020, 04:31:58 pm »

I have been very bad.
Whatever, will you punish me?
Answer is i don you are wha.. yes i Case dismissed. 

Online corbe

« Reply #659 on: September 06, 2020, 06:31:09 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #660 on: September 06, 2020, 10:30:47 pm »

Me explaining my Trump antipathy to people I meet, that think I love biteme.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #661 on: September 07, 2020, 06:08:33 am »
Always check the flagpole... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #662 on: September 07, 2020, 06:10:17 am »

I have been very bad.
Whatever, will you punish me?
Answer is i don you are wha.. yes i Case dismissed.
She has lovely eyes...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #663 on: September 09, 2020, 12:05:50 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #665 on: September 10, 2020, 08:55:22 pm »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #666 on: September 11, 2020, 08:24:49 am »

Hey! Someone please put the kettle on.

Online corbe

Online corbe

« Reply #668 on: September 13, 2020, 07:13:22 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #669 on: September 13, 2020, 11:55:29 pm »
In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels, where there is a large German-speaking population.

One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond.

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschiessen."

This means: Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water. The cows have shit in it."

The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Biden's Presidential run. I can't understand you.

Please speak in English."

The rancher replied: "Use both hands."

Offline libertybele

« Reply #670 on: September 14, 2020, 12:18:28 am »
In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels, where there is a large German-speaking population.

One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond.

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschiessen."

The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Biden's Presidential run. I can't understand you.

happy77   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #671 on: September 14, 2020, 01:15:44 am »
In the words of Riders in the Sky... "always drink upstream from the herd."

(And "never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time, but if you do, you'll sleep like a baby..." but that's another story.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #672 on: September 14, 2020, 02:17:56 pm »

:beer:

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #673 on: September 14, 2020, 04:49:19 pm »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #674 on: September 14, 2020, 05:25:23 pm »

:beer: