Author Topic: Kevin Spacey accuser dies by suicide day after actor posts 'kill them with kindness' video  (Read 602 times)

Online corbe

Kevin Spacey accuser dies by suicide day after actor posts 'kill them with kindness' video

by Spencer Neale

December 26, 2019 10:13 AM

A prominent Kevin Spacey accuser died by suicide on Christmas Day.

Ari Behn, 47, was married to Norwegian Princess Martha Louise between 2002 and 2017 and accused Spacey of groping him under a table at a Nobel Peace Prize event in 2007.

"It is with great sadness in our hearts that I on behalf of the very closest relatives of Ari Behn must announce that he took his own life today," Behn's manager Geir Hakonsund told Norway Today.

This marks the third Spacey accuser to die in 2019. In May, Linda Culkin, who accused Spacey, 60, of sexual harassment, was killed when she was struck by a vehicle in Massachusetts. In September, an anonymous massage therapist who accused Spacey of sexual assault died in the middle of a lawsuit against the actor.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kevin-spacey-accuser-dies-by-suicide-day-after-actor-posts-kill-them-with-kindness-video
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Maybe he groped Epstein   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Is Kevin Spacey straight-up murdering his accusers?

Three of Kevin Spacey’s accusers have died–and the conspiracy theories are flooding in.

Nahila Bonfiglio—  2019-12-26 01:16 pm | Last updated 2019-12-26 01:17 pm 

Three of Kevin Spacey’s accusers have died, and people are very concerned.

In 2018, Spacey began a Christmas tradition that literally no one asked for: posting videos of himself embodying his House of Cards character Frank Underwood. 2019’s video featured Spacey, cozied up next to a fireplace, urging people to “kill them with kindness.” Only one day after the video’s release, on Dec. 24, one of his accusers, Norwegian author Ari Behn, died by apparent suicide. He was the third of Spacey’s accusers to die after speaking out against the actor, and his death has people shook.

People online are circulating plenty of conspiracy theories regarding the accusers’ deaths.

“Big shout-out to everyone else who would absolutely say ‘we need to talk about Kevin Spacey maybe murdering people’ but is concerned about maybe getting murdered by Kevin Spacey,” Patrick Blanchfield tweeted.

<..snip..>

https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/kevin-spacey-accuser-deaths-conspiracy-theories/

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Ohhhhh..... I've got friends in low places....."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

"Ohhhhh..... I've got friends in low places....."
Hah! I guess you just answered the question of how connected Spacey was to the Clintons to account for all of these suicides.