Author Topic: CBS Reporter Bombshell: Obama WISHES He Had Trump’s Record With Minorities  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

CBS Reporter Bombshell: Obama WISHES He Had Trump’s Record With Minorities

By Rusty Weiss | Featured Contributor | December 31, 2019 10:01AM

CBS reporter Major Garrett dropped a bombshell that must have left his colleagues stunned, suggesting even Barack Obama would be envious of President Trump’s record with minorities.

Garrett made the comments during a roundtable discussion on Face the Nation, prefacing them by saying he is not a fan of President Trump’s rhetoric.

“His rhetoric is unacceptable,” Garrett suggested, before citing the media-generated Charlottesville hoax that The Political Insider has debunked several times.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/cbs-reporter-bombshell-obama-wishes-he-had-trumps-record-with-minorities/?utm_campaign=TPI12312019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If he's not careful,he will soon be looking for a job.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That would be an interesting search, having already burned his bridges with Fox.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

Or at least a demotion to Captain...

But I think he later said that he had taken some cold medication and didn't realize he was saying it out loud.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or at least a demotion to Captain...

But I think he later said that he had taken some cold medication and didn't realize he was saying it out loud.

@Snarknado

Yeah,cold medicine. GOTTA remember that one!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!