Author Topic: Report Claims NY State Attorney General's Office Has Ordered Trump's Children To "Undergo Mandatory  (Read 667 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Report Claims NY State Attorney General's Office Has Ordered Trump's Children To "Undergo Mandatory Training" To Learn How To Avoid Defrauding Charities
by Conover Kennard

As I’m sure you’ll recall, Donald Trump and his children found themselves busted recently for fraudulently misusing funds that had been donated to his “charity,” The Trump Foundation — including funneling money into his own presidential campaign, paying off multiple legal expenses accrued by his personal businesses, and purchasing a $10,000 portrait of himself that hung in one of his Florida resorts.

As part of the settlement reached between Trump and the New York State Attorney General’s Office, Donald was required to distribute $2 million across eight different charities as reparations for the funds fraudulently misused by his own “chartable foundation” over the span of several years.

In addition to the $2 million payouts, Trump agreed to voluntarily disband The Trump Foundation as well as admit that he defrauded donors by using the foundation’s money for his own personal gains.

Read more at: https://politicaltribune.org/report-claims-ny-state-attorney-generals-office-has-ordered-trumps-children-to-undergo-mandatory-training-to-learn-how-to-avoid-defrauding-charities/

This looks a bit like an anti-Trump website but maybe the story is of importance and not false....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well New York Times has something about it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

This is our drain the swamp president.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When do they start on the Clintons, Haiti wants to know.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When do they start on the Clintons, Haiti wants to know.

@GtHawk

On the 32nd of February in the year 3035.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!