Author Topic: 'Trump is powerless': House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is doing to the president what no one else has in t  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okay, point fingers. You don't have any more evidence than Pelosi.

I haven't read of anyone here who supports this partisan sham, whether they like Trump or not.

They exist.  Not many....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You haven't?   lol  Keep reading.
I just figured since you had seen this so common phenomenon you could save me some time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

'Trump is powerless': House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is doing to the president what no one else has in the 3 years since he took office

Abuse of power.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Abuse of power.

"Abuse of Power" sure is a greasy term....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
'Trump is powerless': House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is doing to the president what no one else has in the 3 years since he took office

Yeah,Trump is so "powerless"  that NBC news dedicated their whole damn hour this morning to ONE subject,"Trump and how his lies and the lies of his supporters are destroying the public trust in the news".

No Schiff! You have to see it yourself to believe it. If you happened to miss it this morning and want to see it,use wi-fi to tune in to a streaming NBC channel and watch it. They broadcast this stuff all day so people in foreign countries can see it. ABC,NBC,CBS,PBS,they all stream their news programs 24/7.

BTW,I hate to post any spoilers,but apparently Trump is the only politician in the world that lies. The Clintons,John Wayne Kerry,the Obamas,the Bidens,the Kennedy's,Schiff,Pelosi,OCD,etc,etc,etc,have apparently never told a lie in their lives.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 05:22:38 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!