Author Topic: Psychiatrist: Pelosi Can Subject Trump to 'Involuntary' Evaluation  (Read 717 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Psychiatrist: Pelosi Can Subject Trump to 'Involuntary' Evaluation

ale Medicine Professor of Psychiatry Bandy X. Lee claims that Speaker Nancy Pelosi has the “right to have [Trump] submit to an involuntary evaluation.”

snip

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/27/yale-psychiatrist-claims-pelosi-can-subject-trump-involuntary-mental-health-evaluation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Psychiatrist: Pelosi Can Subject Trump to 'Involuntary' Evaluation
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 06:15:33 pm »
Brandy Lee says.....    :silly:

Too funny for words.  😂😂😂
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 06:19:49 pm »
Does the clown think Pelosi is his mother? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 06:55:44 pm »
I do not have a high opinion of Miss Nancy's wisdom or intelligence, but I do not think she's so blindingly stupid as to try this.

Bandy X. Lee needs to lay off the recreation MJ.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 01:05:53 am »
I got as far as the words, "Bandy X. Lee."  My eyes rolled out of my head.  This gal has bee remote-diagnosing Trump since before the election, in violation of the Goldwater Rule.  She's far from the only "Doc" doing this.

That said, she may be the most brilliant Psych in the universe, but she doesn't know diddly squat about the law or the Constitution. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 01:07:26 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 01:09:32 am »
If that is the case, should not the reverse apply?

(Letting the shrinks effectively take over would be such a Soviet thing to do.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 01:16:52 am »
If that is the case, should not the reverse apply?

(Letting the shrinks effectively take over would be such a Soviet thing to do.)

I understand the Dachas in Siberia were very nice....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2019, 01:27:45 am »

I thought he was already cleared.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

rangerrebew

Yale Psychologist Demands Nancy Pelosi Commit Donald Trump For An Involuntary Psychiatric Hold
By  Emily Zanotti

Impeachment is no longer enough, a Yale psychologist who has been leading the “resistance” among mental health professionals now says. Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) now needs to call emergency services and demand that President Donald Trump be placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold until he can be fully evaluated.

No, seriously.

In an interview with Salon, Dr. Bandy X. Lee, a frequent social media critic of the president who regularly suggests that Trump is suffering from some form of either severe mental illness or all-out psychosis, told the far-left news magazine that Pelosi should abrogate the legislative process of removing Trump from office and simply dial 911 and tell them Trump is a danger to himself and the community and must be institutionalized, even against his will.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/yale-psychologist-demands-nancy-pelosi-commit-donald-trump-for-an-involuntary-psychiatric-hold
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 05:21:28 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

How can anyone trust this woman when she used cultural appropriation for her last name?  She obviously chose the Lee family of Virginia which makes her a racist, too!

Well, It's no more stupid than what she suggests. 22222frying pan

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She has been very popular here; posted many times over.

Ironically unlike some other mental health pros, she makes no mention of TDS=Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Goodarticle, versus the childish rants, of others.

Mentions BDS=Bush DerangementSyndrome for instance.

https://www.wnd.com/2018/09/psychiatrist-trump-derangement-syndrome-is-real-and-serious/

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Yale Psychologist Demands Nancy Pelosi Commit Donald Trump For An Involuntary Psychiatric Hold"

Can you say P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N ???

I knew you could !!

Offline LegalAmerican

"Yale Psychologist Demands Nancy Pelosi Commit Donald Trump For An Involuntary Psychiatric Hold"

Can you say P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N ???

I knew you could !!

Yes. Projection. Listen to this explanation & they think Pelosi is 'sane'?  Daughter of mafia dad. Oh, they removed her BUNGLED SPEECH  FROM THIS VIDEO.  IT IS ON TWITTER.  I don't know, how to copy twitter posts.  Some is at 12;00 mark...she waves her hands around & can't say the words.   Her son Paul Pelosi is on Ukraine energy board with Bidens sons, Kerry's son, Nadler son, Romneys son.  Money laundering our tax dollars, back to parents, and she thinks President breaks laws? 

"I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden 

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others IE the Ukraine  By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity. (president doing his job, the horror!)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 03:23:52 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican