Author Topic: Climate Activists Caught Faking List of 11,000 Scientists 'Declaring Climate Emergency'  (Read 540 times)

rangerrebew

Climate Activists Caught Faking List of 11,000 Scientists 'Declaring Climate Emergency'

12/27/2019 12:00 AM Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

A pair of “climate researchers” made worldwide headlines when they released a report declaring a “climate emergency” signed by 11,258 people from 153 nations they claimed were “climate scientists.”

“More than 11,000 scientists from around the world declare a climate emergency,” The Washington Post announced.

“11,258 scientists from around the world declare a climate emergency,” reported The Week.

https://americanactionnews.com/articles/climate-activists-caught-faking-list-of-11-000-scientists-declaring-climate-emergency

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fake list = the lie that it always was, from the beginning.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The AGW sham is the biggest hoax in human history.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not a third of those who signed the Petition Project, and signatories to the Petition Project were verified after a few hoax names were snuck in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis