Author Topic: Democrat Insanity - Please Submit Ideas to Add  (Read 595 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Democrat Insanity - Please Submit Ideas to Add
« on: December 26, 2019, 07:23:29 pm »
http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com

It is but a small fraction of the insanity of the Left.  Your brilliant additions will be considered for inclusion.
I may well offer payment for outstanding examples.  Twenty dollars?  Fifty perhaps?
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Democrat Insanity - Please Submit Ideas to Add
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 09:27:22 pm »
Barack Obama shows his index finger, indicating support for Shahada, the beheading of Christians:

http://BarackObamaisms.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 09:28:14 pm by DeerSlayer »