Author Topic: To Atheists - Bah! Humbug! No Presents For You!  (Read 498 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
To Atheists - Bah! Humbug! No Presents For You!
« on: December 23, 2019, 06:12:45 pm »
As men and women of good will around the world celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, atheists are left out in the cold.
No fun. No presents.  No joy.  Nothing to look forward to but boasting of their own claims of intellectual superiority.

This is of course a repeat of Thanksgiving, when atheists have nobody to give thanks TO, except themselves.

It isn't the least bit surprising that Christians are happier than atheists, Christians give more to religious and secular institutions, more to their families and friends, more time as volunteers, more blood to the Red Cross, and have happier, more fulfilled sex lives.

Ho, ho, ho.  Merry Christmas to all except atheists and their kindred lost spirits, agnostics.

------------------------------

Scholars conclude Jesus lived, was tortured and murdered on the cross, and then arose from the dead.

https://y-jesus.com/wwrj/6-jesus-rise-dead/#.Xf7PYG5Fw2x
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 06:17:47 pm by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist