Author Topic: Trump touts Putin speaking out against his impeachment  (Read 381 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump touts Putin speaking out against his impeachment
« on: December 21, 2019, 10:07:03 pm »
Trump touts Putin speaking out against his impeachment
Colby Itkowitz and Isabelle Khurshudyan, The Washington Post Published 11:59 am CST, Saturday, December 21, 2019

Late Friday night, minutes before deplaning in Florida for the holidays, President Donald Trump retweeted a link to an article in which Russian President Vladimir Putin defended him against impeachment.

"A total Witch Hunt!" the president tweeted at 10:30 p.m., as he shared a 36-hour-old Associated Press tweet that read: "BREAKING: Russian President Vladimir Putin says U.S. President Donald Trump's impeachment is far-fetched and predicts the U.S. Senate will reject it."
Trump's boasting of Putin's support comes a day after The Washington Post reported that White House advisers feared Trump's belief that Ukraine, not Russia, was responsible for interfering with 2016 election was spurred by conversations Trump had had with Putin.

Trump's critics responded on the president's tweet, expressing exasperation more than incredulity.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Trump-touts-Putin-speaking-out-against-his-14924073.php
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Trump touts Putin speaking out against his impeachment
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 10:07:43 pm »
Who is next?  Rocket Man or Erdogan?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 10:14:08 pm »
Russia, as well as many other countries, depend on a stable US and this impeachment junk is a destabilizing little liberal game.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 10:40:45 pm »
Russia, as well as many other countries, depend on a stable US and this impeachment junk is a destabilizing little liberal game.

That's really rich considering that Russia is busy destabilizing the world right now.  And Putin wouldn't have any reason to be partial to withholding aid to the Ukraine or making assumptions that they are corrupt would he?  He certainly does depend on Trump being stable and friendly to Putin.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=russia+bombing+Christians+in+Syria&&view=detail&mid=8FEF51884E56CF39B25D8FEF51884E56CF39B25D&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Drussia%2Bbombing%2BChristians%2Bin%2BSyria%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

6:37 in this video

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=russia+bombing+Christians+in+Syria&ru=%2fvideos%2fsearch%3fq%3drussia%2bbombing%2bChristians%2bin%2bSyria%26FORM%3dHDRSC3&view=detail&mid=BC5DA2D7A0B1664DC453BC5DA2D7A0B1664DC453&&FORM=VDRVRV

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 10:53:21 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 10:48:06 pm »
Who is leading cries,, of "Russia, Russia, Russia?"

Democrats, #nevertrumpers galore, trolls. etc

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 10:54:40 pm »

I'm confused wasn't that Trumps twitter?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 10:55:36 pm »

I'd say the OP, but you have that covered!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.