Author Topic: Hunter Biden Worried Information In Child Support Case Will 'Embarrass' His Family  (Read 1307 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Worried Information In Child Support Case Will 'Embarrass' His Family

Bronson Stocking
|
Posted: Dec 20, 2019 5:00 PM

In a story straight out of Maury Povich, Hunter Biden was dating his brother's widow when he fathered a child with a stripper behind her back. Hunter denied the baby was his, but a DNA test confirmed Hunter is indeed the father. The baby-mama stripper is now seeking child support from Hunter Biden to help raise their child, and she is accusing Hunter Biden of refusing to turn over financial records for the past five years.   

From April 2014 to April 2019, Hunter was reportedly getting paid more than $50,000 a month by the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

In court documents obtained by The Daily Mail, Hunter's legal team attempted to use Joe Biden's political career as a reason to keep a scheduled deposition in the child support case under seal. Hunter's lawyers argued that information obtained in the deposition could "unreasonably annoy, embarrass, or oppress" Hunter and his family.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2019/12/20/hunter-biden-worried-information-in-child-support-case-would-annoy-embarrass-o-n2558366
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Hmmmm ... being jailed for contempt of court or being a deadbeat Dad wouldn't be "embarrassing"? I think Hunter crossed the threshold of "embarrassing" his family many years ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hmmmm ... being jailed for contempt of court or being a deadbeat Dad wouldn't be "embarrassing"? I think Hunter crossed the threshold of "embarrassing" his family many years ago.
Being a famous drug addict coke-head who hangs out with prostitutes in strip clubs is not embarrassing to his family - - - I guess?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LadyLiberty

I wonder whether or not he claimed the Barisma payments as income?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hunter's lawyers argued that information obtained in the deposition could "unreasonably annoy, embarrass, or oppress" Hunter and his family.

Hunter is worried about how his character and selfish acts will reflect on his family NOW?  A little late for that.

Not sure why this in Impeachment 45 rather than Scandal?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 12:34:33 am by Once-Ler »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now that doesn't sound completely privileged elistist 1%'er.

No, not at all.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 12:44:38 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

I believe the "embarrassing the family" train has left the station, Li'l Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Being a famous drug addict coke-head who hangs out with prostitutes in strip clubs is not embarrassing to his family - - - I guess?

Don't forget humping his dead brothers wife. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hunter is worried about how his character and selfish acts will reflect on his family NOW?  A little late for that.

Not sure why this in Impeachment 45 rather than Scandal?

Excellent point.  moving ..

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder whether or not he claimed the Barisma payments as income?

@LadyLiberty

THAT is what he is really worried about because it could kill his daddy's chances of keeping him out of jail and in cash. Once Slow Joe is out of office,the gravy days are over for Hunter,and he can no longer live like a 13  year old.

Hell,he might not even have drug money because we all know those 50G payments to him were really for his daddy,and he just got a cut for doing the laundry.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I believe the "embarrassing the family" train has left the station, Li'l Biden.

@mountaineer

It never even reached the station. Do you REALLY believe Slow Joe is bright enough to ever BE embarrassed? Embarrassment requires a certain amount of self-awareness,
and there are good reasons he is called Slow Joe.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@mountaineer

It never even reached the station. Do you REALLY believe Slow Joe is bright enough to ever BE embarrassed? Embarrassment requires a certain amount of self-awareness,
and there are good reasons he is called Slow Joe.
@sneakypete
Slow Joe will feel embarrassed it just won't be his he will be feeling, if he stays true to historical patterns he'll just plagiarize someone else's embarrassment.

Offline Victoria33

Hunter is worried about how his character and selfish acts will reflect on his family NOW?  A little late for that. Not sure why this in Impeachment 45 rather than Scandal?
@Once-Ler

Hunter is not as smart as my son who, at age 10 (5th grade) told me he would not do anything wrong at school because it would look bad for me.  I was the school psychologist/counselor stationed at another school there but I did the testing of his school, too, so I was in that building many times.  He was already looking out for me at age 10.  I think Hunter didn't pass "caring for family" when he was 10. 

Ler, I hope you are having peace and caring and joy during this Christmas (as in "Christ") season celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Don't forget humping his dead brothers wife.

@The Ghost

Easy there, buddy....   Life is not a Tom Selleck Western.    :laugh:

I can understand how that could happen.   Especially, him being a horndog.    But, it takes two.  Obviously he didn't rape her.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Excellent point.  moving ..

Isn't it true that Nancy Pelosi's son also has questionable financial ties with Ukraine?

Perhaps Uncle Joe said that he's not going down by himself...if he's called to testify at the Senate trial.     :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

@The Ghost

Easy there, buddy....   Life is not a Tom Selleck Western.    :laugh:

I can understand how that could happen.   Especially, him being a horndog.    But, it takes two.  Obviously he didn't rape her.

I need some time to formulate an appropriate PG13 response to your post.  @DCPatriot    :smokin:

Online DCPatriot

I need some time to formulate an appropriate PG13 response to your post.  @DCPatriot    :smokin:

...being Christmas Eve-Eve and all.    :laugh:

Offline Wingnut

...being Christmas Eve-Eve and all.    :laugh:

PG is out the window then I take it!   :beer:

Offline libertybele

Isn't it true that Nancy Pelosi's son also has questionable financial ties with Ukraine?

Perhaps Uncle Joe said that he's not going down by himself...if he's called to testify at the Senate trial.     :shrug:

I have not heard that.  If so, that would explain why she is desperate to try and hang Trump before he hangs one of hers.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Paul Pelosi Jr. has ties to some Ukrainian energy company. Unlike Hunter Biden, Pelosi has actual experience in the field ("alternative" energy, IIRC).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Once-Ler

Hunter is not as smart as my son who, at age 10 (5th grade) told me he would not do anything wrong at school because it would look bad for me.  I was the school psychologist/counselor stationed at another school there but I did the testing of his school, too, so I was in that building many times.  He was already looking out for me at age 10.  I think Hunter didn't pass "caring for family" when he was 10. 

Ler, I hope you are having peace and caring and joy during this Christmas (as in "Christ") season celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

@Victoria33

He sounds like a wonderful boy.  It's strange how parents of notoriety will guide one child and repel another.  Meghan McCain seems to have followed her famous father while Ron Reagan Jr rebelled from his.  President Trump's children seem mostly well adjusted and successful while Joe Kennedy embarrassingly spawned Ted "the swimmer."  Is it the parent's success when the child succeeds?  As a parent I'd like to think "yes," but I'm less inclined to blame Joe Biden for his screwed up son.  It's an inconsistency I am unsure how to reconcile logically.

The extended Ler family has gathered in Madison WI.  Tonight we will read Bible passages, sing Carols, and feast on turkey, ham, and lamb, but this year will include several vegetarian dishes and even some "glutten-free" stuffing...I can't wait to try it...
:3:

Then I will be wrapping presents until dawn and rewarded with milk and cookies.  My youngest is now too old to believe in Santa Claus but the tradition lives on.  Thank you for the lovely sentiment and may your Christmas also be blessed.  I consider you to be one of this forum's finest assets and I appreciate your posts immensely. 

Offline Wingnut

The extended Ler family has gathered in Madison WI.  Tonight we will read Bible passages, sing Carols, and feast on turkey, ham, and lamb, but this year will include several vegetarian dishes and even some "glutten-free" stuffing...I can't wait to try it...
:3:
You have my condolences.  May a stocking stuffer you receive be a bottle of that pink chalky stuff.  Or for faster results....Zanax   er I mean Zantac!   wink777

Last year we tried to go all keto.  Keto stuffing. Keto rolls. Cauliflower mashed potatoes.
It was horrible.  A gastronomic  adventure into the the bland.  It was like eating sawdust, only without the flavor of the wood.