Author Topic: Pole Shift (aka Crustal Displacement) and the Maps that shouldn’t exist  (Read 677 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Electroverse by Cap Allon 12/20/2019

Ancient maps like the one by Piri Reis (above) have been validated by scholars who remain baffled and cannot explain their precision and level of detail.

Some of them were created as if the cartographer was able to see the land from the air before drawing the charts… yet many of these maps are thousands of years old, their mere existence adding credence to the theories of Hapgood and Thomas about “Crustal Slip”.

Antarctic Ice Core records resolve competing Pole Shift Theories?

The conclusion derived from ice core analysis is that although Eastern Antarctica has been covered in ice for ages, Western Antarctica was ice free until the last pole shift (aka crustal displacement) just over 12,000 years ago.

Even though pole shifts repeatedly relocate the North and South Poles, the last several South Pole positions have been off the coast of what we call Greater or Eastern Antarctica, leaving the Western portion of the continent outside the Antarctic Circle until the last pole shift brought the entire continent under icy conditions by centering the continent over the pole.

A declassified CIA document called The Adam and Eve Story has generated much controversy over predictions of an upcoming pole shift and catastrophic events that may sweep the planet in the not distant future. The 57-page document is based on a book authored by Chan Thomas in 1963. In it, Thomas proposed a pole shift scenario that differed in significant ways with what Charles Hapgood had earlier proposed in his pioneering 1958 book, The Earth’s Shifting Crust.

More: https://electroverse.net/pole-shift-aka-crustal-displacement-and-the-maps-that-shouldnt-exist/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why would moving the South Magnetic Pole change anything?  It's not as if the Rotational Poles moved.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Why would moving the South Magnetic Pole change anything?  It's not as if the Rotational Poles moved.

Its in "The Adam and Eve Story" by Chan Thomas : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TeiR4QacAdpFJ4Vei19q2XpTAmqV-6_u/view

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I can't see where it would change much, except magnetic declination on compasses and maps.

There are ice caps at extreme latitudes due to the relatively little solar energy imparted to those regions. The rotational axis of the planet hasn't shifted with the magnetic polar movement, otherwise, you'd have to find something else to blame "climate change" on, besides human activity, unless you could make a case that humans somehow caused the movement of a magnetic field.

Many of the fossils found in icy regions that came from tropical latitudes are from times when the whole planet was warmer, and those continents/landmasses were arranged differently on the Earth's surface (Pangea, Gondwanaland, anyone?).

SO, nope, I'm not buying that stuff.

The one change i can see, is that those organisms which migrate using magnetic fields to do so will likely go off course.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline MajorClay

Me neither

Offline Joe Wooten

Me neither

Same here. This is complete  :bsflag: