Author Topic: LOL: Schumer’s Promise For Senate Impeachment Trial Will Crack You Up…Yeah, Right, Chuck!  (Read 708 times)

rangerrebew

LOL: Schumer’s Promise For Senate Impeachment Trial Will Crack You Up…Yeah, Right, Chuck!

(Liberty Bell) – Now here’s a good laugh.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) declared independence Tuesday that he was completely capable of being an “impartial juror” because he apparently believes that Americans are absolute idiots who haven’t listened to a word the Democrats have said about Trump for the last three years.

That’s just rich!

https://www.libertybell.com/lol-schumers-promise-for-senate-impeachment-trial-will-crack-you-up-yeah-right-chuck/

rangerrebew

And Nazi Pelosi said she could win the bathing suit contest of the Miss America pageant. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

McConnell accused Schumer of going straight to the news media with his proposals rather than speaking to him in person, as Senate leaders had done in the past.

He also noted that Schumer had misquoted the Constitution. The Democrat leader had claimed the Constitution gave the Senate “sole Power of Impeachment,” whereas Article I, Section 3 actually states, “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.”

“We don’t create impeachments over here … we judge them,” he declared.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

And Nazi Pelosi said she could win the bathing suit contest of the Miss America pageant.

I certainly wish she would have stuck with Beauty Pageants.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

That's pretty hot for an eleven-year-old.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I certainly wish she would have stuck with Beauty Pageants.

Not her.  But the rack is about right.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
McConnell accused Schumer of going straight to the news media with his proposals rather than speaking to him in person, as Senate leaders had done in the past.

He also noted that Schumer had misquoted the Constitution. The Democrat leader had claimed the Constitution gave the Senate “sole Power of Impeachment,” whereas Article I, Section 3 actually states, “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.”

“We don’t create impeachments over here … we judge them,” he declared.

I think this is something people don’t understand. The liberals act like being impeached is some shameful thing in itself. Impeachment is merely an indictment and not proof of any crime committed. The Senate will judge if President Trump is guilty of the impeachment charges.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Victoria33

And Nazi Pelosi said she could win the bathing suit contest of the Miss America pageant. *****rollingeyes*****
@rangerrebew

Ranger - Please don't attack Pelosi for running for Miss America.  You see, I am 86, and plan to run for Miss America when I am 100, that would be 2033.  She and I might be running against each other at that time. :seeya:

I had knee surgery yesterday in order to walk and get ready to prance around on stage in 2033.   wink777 
I hope you and your family have a peaceful good Christmas.  You are a nice man.
A peaceful good Christmas to:
@Once-Lear
@edpc
@Gefn
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 04:08:42 am by Victoria33 »