Author Topic: 'Lord, you have my soul': Cargo plane crash voice transcript released  (Read 535 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Houston Chronicle 12/19/2019

'Lord, you have my soul': Cargo plane crash voice transcript released

The final words said by crew members on board the doomed Atlas Air flight that crashed into Trinity Bay suggest a loss of control in the aircraft.

The National Transportation Safety Board released a transcript of the plane's cockpit voice recorder on Wednesday.

Pilot Sean Archuleta, Capt. Ricky Blakely and First Officer Conrad Jules Aska were killed when the Boeing 767 cargo jetliner heading to Houston went in nose first. The crash left a debris field three-quarters of a mile long in Trinity Bay.

Less than 30 seconds before the end of the recording, Aska was concerned about the speed of the plane just before it stalled while on approach to Bush Intercontinental Airport.

"(Where's) my speed, my speed," Aska said in an elevated voice according to the report. "We're stalling."

Four seconds later, Aska is heard saying, "Oh Lord, have mercy (on) myself."

Just seconds before the recording ends, someone can be heard shouting, "Pull up."

The final words heard are from Aska, who said, "Lord, you have my soul."

More: https://abc13.com/lord-you-have-my-soul-transcript-released-from-plane-crash/5769800/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: 'Lord, you have my soul': Cargo plane crash voice transcript released
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 12:58:40 am »
Wow.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 01:00:06 am »
Oh wow...that is soooo sad.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 03:09:39 am »
Very powerful final words... Lord you have my soul !

I don't know of more fitting final words.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....