Author Topic: ACLU Demands Tampons in Men’s Restrooms for ‘Menstrual Equality’  (Read 1451 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ACLU Demands Tampons in Men’s Restrooms for ‘Menstrual Equality’

Eric Lendrum
- December 19th, 2019

The far-left American Civil Liberties Union has released a statement demanding that men’s restrooms feature tampons and other menstrual products in the name of “equality,” according to Fox News.

In the statement, the group lamented how such products are “almost never available in men’s restrooms, even for pay.” The statement went on to say that “menstrual equality is a basic equity issue,” and said that menstrual products should be regulated in public restrooms the same as toilet paper and paper towels.

The group had previously released a statement on International Mens’ Day declaring that men are capable of having periods, getting pregnant, and giving birth.

All of these statements are biologically false. Men’s inability to have periods is the most likely explanation for why men’s restrooms do not have such products available.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/19/aclu-demands-tampons-in-mens-restrooms-for-menstrual-equality/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There are no laws in effect making it illegal for the insane to have law licenses?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

I was mildly surprised to see that the OP article was not from The Babylon Bee. Reality is making satire extremely difficult.

Reality to Satire: Oh, yeah? Hold my beer .......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

Well, o.k. But only if you really, really need them.

Offline EdinVA

Oh my... do they come with instructions for us...  :yowsa:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I demand urinals in the women's restrooms for the days I feel like identifying as a woman.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
EGADS!

Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I was mildly surprised to see that the OP article was not from The Babylon Bee. Reality is making satire extremely difficult.

Reality to Satire: Oh, yeah? Hold my beer .......
@Fishrrman @EdinVA

I think having tampons in mens restrooms is a great idea. They would come in handy for shoving up the nostrils of the broken nose some bleep just got when he walked out of the women's restroom one of my female family members is using.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

I have no words.  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If you placed an old Rely tampon up a gay mans anus and left it in for a week would he develop toxic shock syndrome?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If you placed an old Rely tampon up a gay mans anus and left it in for a week would he develop toxic shock syndrome?

I don't know. But it would be great bedding material for the resident gerbil and enough time for it to make a nest and have babies.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't know. But it would be great bedding material for the resident gerbil and enough time for it to make a nest and have babies.

What is the gestation time for an unladen gerbil....

Offline libertybele

22222frying pan  Clean up in the Men's room.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

Just when I think liberals can't do anything more stupid than the last stupid thing they did, they prove me wrong.  22222frying pan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I demand urinals in the women's restrooms for the days I feel like identifying as a woman.

:silly:
I shouldn't laugh...I bet no one has thought about that yet....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@The Ghost

Uhhhh,I'm gonna let you do the research on that one.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@The Ghost

Uhhhh,I'm gonna let you do the research on that one.
Yeah, that's not something I would want to look into...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah, that's not something I would want to look into...
I think it would be a perfect question for mayor buttjigger at the next democrat debate.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Has Christianity Today chimed in on this yet?

Offline andy58-in-nh

I think it would be a perfect question for mayor buttjigger at the next democrat debate.
Even better, Mayor Pete could well be the next paid spokesperson for Tampax For Men. (theme music: "I've Got the World on a String...")
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Even better, Mayor Pete could well be the next paid spokesperson for Tampax For Men. (theme music: "I've Got the World on a String...")

@andy58-in-nh

Ohhh,that is just so,soo bad!  888high58888

Offline libertybele

888high58888  :rolling:

Offline Wingnut

Keep on stringing him along.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What is the gestation time for an unladen gerbil....

That doesn't make any sense. Only a laden gerbil has a gestation time. There is no gestation time for one who only swallows.