Author Topic: Texas abortion group claims “Abortions are magical”  (Read 462 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas abortion group claims “Abortions are magical”
« on: December 18, 2019, 01:06:47 pm »
Texas Right To Life 12/16/2019

Anti-Life radicals at the abortion group Texas Equal Access (TEA) Fund are handing out candles with the perverse message: “Abortions are magical.”  In a Facebook post earlier this month, the group described the candles featuring the abortion message and a picture of a unicorn as “a token of appreciation” for the group’s volunteers, and said the candles would to be handed out at a holiday party.

A look at TEA’s mission quickly removes any confusion as to the extreme and radical messaging chosen for “holiday party favors.”  TEA is one of several abortion groups in Texas that raises money for mothers seeking elective abortion.  The nonprofit will pay money toward abortion costs, averaging around $300.  Similar groups will also pay for travel expenses, including for mothers traveling out-of-state for elective late-term abortion.

On the group’s website, TEA brags, “We have helped girls as young as 11 and women as old as 44.”  There is no indication that the group does anything beyond fundraise for elective abortion, so there is no assurance that the group did anything to actually help the 11-year-old victims who were further victimized by abortion.  A pregnant child does not simply need money to kill her preborn child; she needs access to counseling and law enforcement, and she needs protection from the criminal who put her in this position.

More: https://www.texasrighttolife.com/texas-abortion-group-claims-abortions-are-magical/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Texas abortion group claims “Abortions are magical”
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 01:39:16 pm »
"Magical",  I guess, in the sense that - poof! - the "problem" disappears.   I'm reminded of the lyrics of Graham Parker's classic song You Can't Be Too Strong,  which speaks of "washing it away, as if it wasn't real".   

Did they tear it out, with talons of steel
And give you a shot, so that you wouldn't feel
And wash it away, as if it wasn't real

It's just a mistake, I won't have to face
Don't give it a name, don't give it a place
Don't give it a chance, it's lucky in a way

It must have felt strange, to find me inside you
I hadn't intended to stay
If you want to keep it right, put it to sleep at night
Squeeze it until it could say

You can't be too strong you can't be too strong
You can't be too strong
You can't be too strong you decide what's wrong

Well I ain't gonna cry, I'm gonna rejoice
And shout myself dry, and go see the boys
They'll laugh when I say, I left it overseas

Yeah babe I know that it gets dark, down by luna park
But everybody else, is squeezing out a spark
That happened in the heat, somewhere in the dark, in the dark

The doctor gets nervous, completing the service
He's all rubber gloves and no head
He fumbles the light switch, it's just another minor hitch
Wishes to God he was dead

But you can't be too strong you can't be too strong
You can't be too strong
You can't be too strong
Can't be too strong you decide what's wrong

Can't be too hard, too tough, too rough, too right, too wrong
And you, can't be too strong
Baby you can't be too strong
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Texas abortion group claims “Abortions are magical”
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 02:06:24 pm »
This is the kind of prideful ghoulishness Paul called it a "seared conscience" - that just needs to be made very public. Let ordinary people see what Pro-Abortion people are really like.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.