Author Topic: BREAKING>>Surveillance court[FISA] accuses FBI agents of giving misleading basis for warrant  (Read 1234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Surveillance court accuses FBI agents of giving misleading basis for warrant
By John Kruzel - 12/17/19 03:46 PM EST

The secretive federal court that approved the surveillance of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page on Tuesday accused FBI agents of creating a misleading impression about their basis for requesting a warrant.

"The FBI's handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the OIG report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above," Rosemary Collyer, presiding judge with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, wrote in an order released by the court.

The order comes after the Justice Department's inspector general released a report earlier this month on its investigation into the Trump campaign and the 2016 election, with Inspector General Michael Horowitz detailing a series of missteps taken during the investigation into Trump campaign associates.

The FBI said it would take more than 40 "corrective steps" in response to the watchdog report.

– Developing

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/474964-surveillance-court-accuses-fbi-agents-of-giving-misleading-basis-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benny
@bennyjohnson
·
42s
BREAKING: In a rare public order the U.S. Foreign Surveillance Court accuses FBI agents of giving a misleading impression about their basis for requesting a warrant for surveillance on Carter Page.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Solomon
@jsolomonReports
·
11m
FISA court breaks silence and slams FBI misconduct in Russia case, calling it “antithetical to the heightened duty of candor” required for surveillance warrants. Orders DOJ to come up with new procedures to avoid future deception of the court.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mollie
@MZHemingway
·
58s
Remember a week ago when media/Comey spin was that IG report "vindicated" FBI? Even the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court -- which can never be bothered to be concerned about such things, much less publicly -- has weighed in harshly against FBI:
Support the USO

Offline Lando Lincoln

You knew something was in the wind when the vile Dick Durbin chimed in earlier this week and said the Feds owed Carter Page an apology. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FISA Court Calls out Comey’s Fraud

By Mike Cernovich

https://www.cernovich.com/fisa-court-order-fbi-james-comey/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You knew something was in the wind when the vile Dick Durbin chimed in earlier this week and said the Feds owed Carter Page an apology.

LOL...good catch....
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This story should be, as Sloe Joe would say, "A Big f***ing Deal!"   Story of the day, IMHO.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LadyLiberty

They owe more than an apology.

Offline The_Reader_David

The NRO breaking news story on this entitled "FISA Court Issues Rare Public Order Condemning FBI for Russia Probe Abuses and Demanding Reforms" is here: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fisa-court-issues-rare-public-order-condemning-fbi-for-russia-probe-abuses-and-demanding-reforms/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=breaking&utm_campaign=newstrack&utm_term=18924762.

(I was about to post a thread starting with it, but no point cluttering the board with redundant threads.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This story should be, as Sloe Joe would say, "A Big f***ing Deal!"   Story of the day, IMHO.

IMHO this is VERY weak sauce indeed!  An attempt to appear to be doing something while actually doing nothing at all.

Tantamount to the judges giving them dirty looks and sending the FBI to bed without their dinner.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 10:06:00 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

IMHO this is VERY weak sauce indeed!  An attempt to appear to be doing something while actually doing nothing at all.

Tantamount to the judges giving them dirty looks and sending the FBI to bed without their dinner.

You are probably right and this will be an old, stale story by the weekend.  That is unless... more tiny little shoes begin to drop.  I am beginning to "feel" they just might.  Giuliani is in hyperdrive and PDJT is loaded for bear.  The Dems are starting to crack and talking censure, not impeachment.  One has broke ranks. 

But, we've all been let down countless times before. 
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You are probably right and this will be an old, stale story by the weekend.  That is unless... more tiny little shoes begin to drop.  I am beginning to "feel" they just might.  Giuliani is in hyperdrive and PDJT is loaded for bear.  The Dems are starting to crack and talking censure, not impeachment.  One has broke ranks. 

I hope your feeling is correct @Lando Lincoln and I'm completely wrong but I've been conditioned to expect nothing and that is exactly what I think we are going to get.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

I hope your feeling is correct @Lando Lincoln and I'm completely wrong but I've been conditioned to expect nothing and that is exactly what I think we are going to get.

Me too, I guess.  The last moment of optimistism I felt was when Trey Gowdy took over the Benghazi special investigation.  What happened with that, anyway? 
Exactly.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This story leads Bret Baier's show today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Surveillance court accuses FBI agents of giving misleading basis for warrant
By John Kruzel - 12/17/19 03:46 PM EST

The FBI said it would take more than 40 "corrective steps" in response to the watchdog report.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/474964-surveillance-court-accuses-fbi-agents-of-giving-misleading-basis-for

Oh, new rules designed to stop the people who didn't follow the existing rules.

Sure, that'll work.   :thud:
Let it burn.

Offline PeteS in CA

Something seems to be missing:

And something for the FBI people who LIED to the FISA Court:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

I know of a little presidential tweeter who might have a few things to say about this, might even make a big deal out of it...and his tweets get a lot of coverage.

Offline mrclose

Mark Levin’s Landmark Legal tried to get the FISA court to act on abuses back in 2017 but were DENIED

Over 2 1/2 years ago, a Landmark Legal Foundation asked Judge Collyer to act on the FBI abuses committed on the court and she denied the request.

This is the same Judge Rosemary Collyer who rebuked the FBI today.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

On a different note:

I haven't got the time right now to search but do any of you remember Chris Wray trashing the republican's (Nunes) summary of the IG report (before it was declassified) and claiming that Schiff's summary was accurate?

Wray was lying!
He knew that the whole thing was trash and Schiff was lying and yet .. he poo pooed Nunes for months!

So these two ... Judge Collyer and Chris Wray are going to slip away from any type of consequences and lay the blame on others?
~ Self

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mrclose

The good part starts around 2:30 of the video.

Mark Levin: It's time for FISA court judges to face scrutiny
(From almost two years ago!)

Published on Mar 1, 2018

Devin Nunes submits letter stating that the FBI may have violated criminal statutes; Mark Levin speaks out on 'Hannity' as Levin's legal foundation files motion on alleged FISA abuses.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 11:52:48 pm by mrclose »
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 12:40:20 am by mrclose »
~ Self