Author Topic: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort hospitalized for heart attack  (Read 1876 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort hospitalized for heart attack
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2019, 09:29:44 pm »
Maybe it's because they had decided years ago there wasn't enough cause to try him, and he's in Dutch now because Mueller wanted a scalp.  It's political,  and people take the predictable political stance.

Manafort's own daughters said the man had no moral compass. Their text messages detailing their father's behavior reveal levels of subhuman depravity that defy belief.

I know that he's no "OBastard" though, but he's still a loathsome dude.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2019, 10:45:05 pm »
Manafort's own daughters said the man had no moral compass. Their text messages detailing their father's behavior reveal levels of subhuman depravity that defy belief.

I know that he's no "OBastard" though, but he's still a loathsome dude.

...who would not have been prosecuted, but Mueller needed a scalp to satisfy y'all who hate Trump so he refiled the charges.  As was predictable, it is lapped up by the Never Trumpers like a cat will take to a bowl of anti-freeze.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2019, 11:02:19 pm »
...who would not have been prosecuted, but Mueller needed a scalp to satisfy y'all who hate Trump so he refiled the charges.  As was predictable, it is lapped up by the Never Trumpers like a cat will take to a bowl of anti-freeze.

How dare you... 9999hair out0000

....suggest that Manafort in lieu of Trump would satisfy me?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2019, 11:15:22 pm »
How dare you... 9999hair out0000

....suggest that Manafort in lieu of Trump would satisfy me?

Who said anything about "satisfying?"  Of course you would prefer Impeach and Remove Trump.  I've been known to enjoy peanuts while waiting for the main course.  wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: