Author Topic: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort hospitalized for heart attack  (Read 1869 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort hospitalized for heart attack
by Mike Brest
 | December 17, 2019 12:57 PM

President Trump's 2016 campaign manager Paul Manafort was reportedly hospitalized for a cardiac event last week, according to ABC News.

He has been recovering in a Pennsylvania hospital since last Thursday under the watch of correctional officers, and is now stable and could be released from the hospital in the near future.

In March, Manafort, 70, was sentenced to slightly less than four years in prison for concealing millions of dollars he earned overseas. Manafort was found guilty last year of five tax fraud charges, two bank fraud charges, and one charge of hiding foreign bank accounts. The charges were brought against him by special counsel Robert Mueller, who uncovered evidence of the violations as part of his sweeping investigation into President Trump's alleged collusion with Russia to win the 2016 election.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-hospitalized
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort hospitalized for cardiac event: Sources

President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort has been hospitalized for a cardiac event while serving his over seven-year sentence for charges related to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, according to two sources familiar with his situation.

Manafort has been serving out his sentence as of late in a federal correction institution in central Pennsylvania.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-campaign-chairman-paul-manafort-hospitalized-cardiac-event/story?id=67779837&cid=clicksource_4380645_null_hero_hed

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I pray he can recover. Good that they got him to a hospital.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I pray for his recovery, the Rats are praying they get their first Trump corpse to stuff as a trophy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort hospitalized for heart attack
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 07:43:32 am »
I have no sympathy for the crook and liar.  He failed his country.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 12:19:39 pm »
Manafort's heart didn't attack itself.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 12:51:56 pm »

Says a lot about you.

Nothing I didn’t already suspect though.

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 05:08:43 pm »
Says a lot about you.

Nothing I didn’t already suspect though.
High standards and principles?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2019, 05:27:09 pm »
Manafort's heart didn't attack itself.

Are you sure about that?  I'm surprised I haven't heard any conspiracy theories -- e.g., someone gave him a stimulant that sped up his heart -- or something. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:00:43 pm by Applewood »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2019, 05:52:33 pm »

Fair enough, my friend!      :beer:

BOOKMARK!!     wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2019, 05:53:54 pm »
High standards and principles?

The compassion of an Antifa street thug.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2019, 06:27:20 pm »
Okay then share  with this group what exactly YOU have done for your country?

Mr. Manafort was targeted by a great big political effort, to bring down Trump, and he simply became discardable collateral damage.

The democrat party in this era, would have made aggressive attempt to take down ANY 2016 Republican had they been elected. Bush, Cruz, etc.

I firmly believe MOST memers here, agree with my claim.

In picking Trump most Republicans and conservatives, wanted to break the losing cycle of Dole, McCain, Romney as designated losers. (eg. mododerate weaklings)

In their times, Goldwater and Reagan were "disruptors," extremists like Trump.

The permanent bureacratic government employee resource clickd their heels, and became "whistle blowers," etc.

I stand against the status quo, with permanent government employees, guarding the "way we always do it," from useful changes.

I specifically adopted my distrust of that bureacracy from and during Reagan's Presidency. I got a lot of help, from my father's personal friend, Howard Jarvis, co-author of Californias'  historic Proposition 13.

Jarvis was a confidant ofReagan.

If you set asice your own deep derangement over Trump, and instead study the full import of Eisenhower's 1961 warning about the "millitary, industrial comples," (I ad intelligence, congressional) you could better understand this battle.

Trump hase been accused in a political scheme, to brinng him down. Pelosi admits spending over 22 months, to be rid of Trump.

Pelosi, Hillary, Siinkspur and YOU!! Wnjoy that company.

He HAS not been convicted, although democarats and "people like you" have discrded out tradtional al precept of innocent until proven guilty."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2019, 06:34:30 pm »
Okay then share  with this group what exactly YOU have done for your country?

88finger point

I once put premium gasoline in a rental car.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:35:54 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2019, 08:52:01 pm »
Deep.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2019, 03:07:29 am »
Interesting some of the comments here from those that condemned Trump for his about Dingle, actually I find it quite Janus like.

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2019, 07:47:47 am »
Interesting some of the comments here from those that condemned Trump for his about Dingle, actually I find it quite Janus like.

That would be a great point if one of us Briefers was the IMPOTUS and we shouted out to Manafort's widow to mock his death on live television and in front of a coliseum of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2019, 03:07:20 pm »
That would be a great point if one of us Briefers was the IMPOTUS and we shouted out to Manafort's widow to mock his death on live television and in front of a coliseum of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers.

I assume that would be you, considering what you had to say about Manafort up at the top of the thread.  That's a Dem trick, accusing others of what you are doing.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2019, 05:22:18 pm »
I assume that would be you, considering what you had to say about Manafort up at the top of the thread.  That's a Dem trick, accusing others of what you are doing.
Do you think I'm guilty of tax and bank fraud charges in Virginia?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2019, 05:35:37 pm »
Do you think I'm guilty of tax and bank fraud charges in Virginia?

No, you are "guilty" of wishing death upon somebody you don't like because Trump.  Being cute is no defense.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2019, 05:47:27 pm »
No, you are "guilty" of wishing death upon somebody you don't like because Trump.  Being cute is no defense.
You're guilty of putting words in my mouth.  Get a grip on yourself.  I said I have no sympathy for Manafort. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2019, 05:52:39 pm »
You're guilty of putting words in my mouth.  Get a grip on yourself.  I said I have no sympathy for Manafort.

I stand corrected, but I think you can see why I was confused.  You hate Manafort for no reason beyond his association with the campaign of the person you hate so much.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2019, 05:57:06 pm »
I stand corrected, but I think you can see why I was confused.  You hate Manafort for no reason beyond his association with the campaign of the person you hate so much.
I hate Manafort because he is a liar and a crook, and I'm confused why good people defend his crimes for no reason beyond his association with the Trump campaign.

Offline berdie

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2019, 08:32:49 pm »
I hate Manafort because he is a liar and a crook, and I'm confused why good people defend his crimes for no reason beyond his association with the Trump campaign.

I don't hate or love him (for any reason). But I also don't wish death on him. It ain't my job to do so. He is being punished adequately for whatever crime he committed, imho.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2019, 08:46:21 pm »

Maybe it's because they had decided years ago there wasn't enough cause to try him, and he's in Dutch now because Mueller wanted a scalp.  It's political,  and people take the predictable political stance.
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2019, 09:13:49 pm »

:amen:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021