Author Topic: Rush Transcripts...Dec. 16th  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts...Dec. 16th
« on: December 16, 2019, 06:34:08 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

I’m Still Outraged by the Criminality Revealed in the IG Report

Dec 16, 2019

RUSH: I have a major dilemma today, folks. By the way, greetings. Rush Limbaugh and three hours of play-by-play of the news is upcoming. Happy to have you here with us. It’s great that you’re here, and it’s great that I’m here. We look forward to it each day. 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program.

My dilemma is that what I think is the biggest and most important thing, story, whatever, that explains everything else, has become old news. And my dilemma is, do I continue to inform, educate, comment about it, or do I leave it aside in the past and deal with the hot topics of the day which are the result of agenda writing and soap opera scripting by the Washington and New York media.

And of course my instinct is to not let go of what we have learned about what started all of this. Because it’s simply outrageous. And I’m talking about the entire so-called investigation by the FBI and the intelligence agencies and, for want of a better term, deep state to try to unseat candidate Trump and then unseat President Trump.

All of that is what makes after today possible. And if that could be properly nuked and destroyed and explained to everybody, then it would disqualify everything that’s followed it. It would disqualify the Ukraine phone call. It would disqualify all of this sudden stuff. And I’m talking about in terms of public opinion, which is what we concern ourselves with here.

The more I have read – I really took time to go through the IG report. It’s 400 pages, took hours and hours to read this. Folks, it’s simply outrageous, and these interviews with Comey and others on TV over the weekend, they don’t even scratch the surface of how outrageous this was. Now, much of it we know. Much of it I’ve already had imparted to you.

I have here a 17 page, just to illustrate, I have here a 17-page review and commentary on all that happened. And I can pick from any page, I can pick randomly any paragraph and read it to you, and it’s outrageous. There’s not one bit of extraneous material in this 17-page summary. It is all devastating. It is all nearly criminal.

And I still don’t believe the full impact of what happened has been appreciated by a lot of people. Even some of you. I think you’re very much aware of what happened, the operation Crossfire Hurricane, the Steele dossier, how it was used. The full scope and breadth of this and what it has meant and what it has launched and what it has rendered to me is simply unacceptable.

And as I say, if people were to understand how egregious and outrageous and criminal it all was — and maybe many of you already do — then it would render everything happening now as nothing more than a flailing attempt to still make hay out of nothing.

So that’s my dilemma. And I’m gonna try to mix the two today because, you know, being on the cutting edge of societal evolution. Plus going back in time, it’s always risky because you don’t want to cause reactions in the audience where people, “Come on, Rush, that’s old news. That’s old news. Been there, done that.” This should never be old news, what this was.

We were lied to every day by everybody on the anti-Trump side of this. We were lied to by elected officials. We were lied to by security officials, by intelligence people, by FBI people. We were lied to by the media, who were complicit in this. I mean, every day. And not just once or twice a day.

We were lied to about everything. And of course the transformation of the media in this story is especially curious. They got everything wrong, and they knew it, and they did it on purpose, and there has yet to be a mea culpa, there has yet to be an apology, there has yet to be a correction, there has yet to be, “Oops. We’re sorry.” There’s not even any embarrassment over what these people did.

I’ll give you an example of something that is relevant to the present and the future, and that is if you’re going to watch mainstream media, there are a number of tricks that are being employed. They’re not new, but I just want to properly characterize it. If you take a look at CNN or MSNBC you will find that there are fewer and fewer actual journalists who are by virtue of their knowledge and their training and their experience who are, quote, unquote, experts in whatever it is they cover.

Like if they’re assigned to cover the FBI or CIA, if they’re assigned to cover the intelligence community at large, if they’re assigned to cover the Pentagon, whatever, you’ll note that most of the people on TV are former generals, former admirals, former lieutenants, former officials in the security agency. CNN’s stable of reporters consist of people like Brennan who has lied through his teeth from the beginning of this and has yet to be held accountable for it and continues to lie.

The same thing with James Clapper and everything else that they have brought forth from the FBI, the CIA, the DIA. They get all of these retired former Obama people on and then they position them as independent experts. As one reporter said, it would be no different than if the media went out and got former retired automobile company executives as official commentators and reporters on the state of the auto industry. Or imagine if CNN used former energy company CEOs as experts on climate change, which is what they’re doing here.

Clapper and Brennan have no business, other than this is a free country, they have no business being presented as independent experts in the intelligence community when in fact they remain advocates of the Obama administration and enemies of Trump. And yet they are presented as impartial. That’s the authority that is given to them by virtue of being hired. And they are treated with great — and every one of these people lied.

For example, I could show you tweet after tweet after tweet or audio clip after audio clip of every one of these people saying that the Steele dossier, “Oh, no, that wasn’t part of our FISA application.” It was all that they ever had. The Steele dossier was it in toto. There never was anything else. They had to lie and fake emails and make things up, and they lied to the FISA court.

It is genuinely outrageous what has been done here. Carter Page was lied about repeatedly to the FISA court, portrayed as a Russian spy when in fact he was a CIA agent working for America, interacting. And even after the FBI learned that Carter Page was a CIA asset working for America, they continued to portray him as somebody that they needed to spy on to the FISA court in the Trump campaign.

The way that this is IG report’s been presented — no bias, no intentional bias — that is such a blanket cover that doesn’t even get close to describing what went on. It is the greatest political scandal in our history. It is the most outrageous. It’s not just the greatest political scandal of our lifetimes, it’s of American history. And there really should be people in jail for this.

All you have to do if you’re a journalist, if you’re a serious journalist, read the IG report, you should be so embarrassed, you ought not be able to show your face on TV. But there is no embarrassment, there’s no apology.

Now, the reason I’m harping on this… “Come on, Rush. We know all this.” I know you know all this, folks, but the point is: Without this, there is no controversy over the Ukraine phone call. Without this, there is no 658-page impeachment report today.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Dec. 16th
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 06:52:12 pm »

Nadler’s Impeachment Soap Opera Runs 658 Pages

Dec 16, 2019

RUSH: Are you kidding me? Jerry Nadler can’t read 658 pages. It would take him 10 meals. Six-hundred-and-fifty-eight pages! Is that what this thing was? Six-hundred-and-fifty-eight pages over this garbage?

There isn’t 658 pages’ worth of data because there were no impeachable offenses. The Supreme Court has agreed to hear Trump’s case denying Congress his financial records. You know what that does? That obliterates the second article of impeachment, which is abuse of Congress. If a court — in the case, the Supreme Court — has agreed to hear Trump’s claim that he should not have to produce financial documents of his business or whatever else to any of these House committees, then he’s not abusing Congress.

He’s going through the process. He’s asking a court to intercede. That whole second article has just been blown to smithereens with the Supreme Court accepting this, and it ought to be removed from the articles of impeachment. Instead, what do we get? The witnesses that Chuck Schumer wants! So what do you think ought to happen here? We got two options. Do we do a, “Wham. Bam. Thank you, ma’am,” trial — get in, get it, and get out — or do we do an elongated trial with bringing a bunch of Trump witnesses up there to testify and literally nuke the Democrat case?

What do you think ought to happen here? Well, it all comes down to how many Republicans in the Senate do you think secretly hate Trump and want to vote against him. Well, you have to ponder that. And now here’s Chuck Schumer — who said there should it be any witnesses during the Clinton impeachment — now demanding his list of four witnesses, Mulvaney, John Bolton, and two other guys. I can’t remember the other two names.

But now there will be negotiations over whether these witnesses should be called. Mitch McConnell last week said he wanted to have a “Wham. Bam. Thank you, ma’am.” Trump said, “No, I want an elongated one.” Six-hundred-and-fifty-eight pages! Do you remember…? Those of you who went to school, you would be assigned a term paper or some kind of paper, and it had to be, oh, I don’t know, 10 pages.  And you couldn’t write 10 pages to save your life.  So what did you do?

You put in a lot of reallies and commas and “I mean its.”  You stretched it out.  “Somebody made a really, really, really, really, really bad mistake.” You double spaced it. You put four spaces between the paragraphs. You had very, very wide margins — or narrow in this case.  That’s what’s happened here.  Throw some pictures in there in your term paper. Anything to get to 10 pages.  What the Democrats have done here is put together something that can be reported as, “Six-hundred-and-fifty-eight pages? Wow! Trump must have done something.”

The problem is — and I say “problem” — the Fox News poll is out, and it shows Trump’s approval is up three points while the percentage of Americans who want him impeached and thrown out of office has not changed, and that’s around 50 or 51%.  Axios is trying to warn the Democrats, “You’re losing ground on this.”  We’ve had a Democrat, Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey, change parties after having a meeting with Trump on Friday.

We got John Kasich out saying, “Well, he’s just acting in his own self-interest.” (laughing) Really? Really, Kasich? “He’s acting in his own self-interest! He’s thinking about himself. He’s not thinking about party.” Carly Fiorina, who has a new book out, is all over CNN, “Trump must be impeached.  For me, it’s all about character.”  Don’t you love it when our people start talking about character as though the Democrats have any, the biggest bunch of sleazeballs?

Adam Schiff is one of these people who has yet to tell the truth about anything.  Devin Nunes is right: Adam Schiff needs to be in therapy.  Adam Schiff needs to be in rehab.  Adam Schiff needs to get some serious, serious help.  He is incapable of the truth.  He’s living the lie.  He’s not living the dream.  Everything Nunes wrote about the FISA warrant applications in the famous memo has been validated as true.

So now they’re running stories, “Where does the Devin Nunes — on a congressman’s salary — get all the money to launch these lawsuits?”  When is the last time the Drive-By Media ever asked, “Where did this Democrat pauper who shows up making a congressional salary end up leaving office in 10 years a multimillionaire?”  Where has that story been?  So I’m thinking, I could just pick a page in this 17-page summary. Pick a page, read a paragraph, and then go back to the other stuff.

Pick a page, read a paragraph, ’cause it is outrageous — and it’s not just the deep state.  It is the media. But, folks, they lied about everything.  There was nothing in this pursuit of Trump, not a single thing.  Everybody involved in this should be shamed, should be afraid to show their face in public, should be discredited.  In an old, long-ago-forgotten America, they would be.  But today, they just live to fight the lie another day.  There’s nothing to this Ukraine phone call.

There is nothing whatsoever to this, just like there was nothing to the Steele dossier. There was nothing to the Trump-Russia collusion story. There was no such thing as Trump or Carter Page being a Russian agent. There was nothing to it that Trump was a traitor, and there’s nothing in this impeachment saga. There’s literally nothing that Donald Trump has done that is an impeachable offense.  There’s nothing that is even criminal.

And one of the two articles has just been blown to smithereens with the Supreme Court taking Trump’s case in which he doesn’t want to have to turn over what you wouldn’t want to turn over:  Every financial document about your life. These lying, scheming Democrats are demanding it pull, and Trump doesn’t want to turn it over.  He’s not obstructing Congress.  He’s going through the established channels to try to win a legal fight.  That second article of impeachment now may as well be shredded.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Okay.  Hot off the presses, the latest poll on impeachment comes from USA Today, and USA Today says, “Those surveyed oppose — by 51% to 45% — a Senate vote to convict Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.”  There can’t be an obstruction of Congress article now.  But, anyway, 51-45 oppose a vote to convict.  It’s still outrageous that it’s even 45.  It’s purely partisan.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 06:53:38 pm »

Referee Thanks Trump at Army-Navy Game

Dec 16, 2019

RUSH: I want you to hear Trump introduced Saturday at the Army-Navy game.  The referee, Michael Roche…

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

ROCHE: It’s obviously with great pride and great honor to welcome our commander-in-chief, our president of the United States, President Donald J. Trump.

CROWD: (wild cheering and applause)

ROCHE: Mr. President, thank you for all that you do and all the good you do for our country.  We thank you for joining us today to make this a special moment.

RUSH:  Man, oh, man, can you imagine how that had to tick ’em off? Here is the referee, supposed to be neutral.  “Thank you, Mr. President, for all that you do and all the good you do for our country.”

I hate to follow that up with this, but the Army and Navy — West Point and the Naval Academy at Annapolis — “have announced internal investigations into a controversial hand gesture captured on video at the Army-Navy name.”

Can I show you the gesture on the Dittocam?  This is it.  It’s the OK sign.  See this?  Your thumb and your index finger form the OK sign.

This is said to be a secret signal among white supremacists and white nationalists, and the Army and the Navy are conducting internal investigations to see if white nationalism and white supremacy was secretly being transmitted at the Army-Navy game on Saturday.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 08:09:42 pm »

Democrats Must Be Punished at the Ballot Box

Dec 16, 2019

RUSH:  Yes, I’m amped up. I’m amped up.  I have dug deep into this inspector general report.  I’m telling you, if the absolute detail and truth of this — and it’s not complicated. It’s one of my objectives today: Make the complex understandable.  It is not complicated. If people could be made to be well versed on how outrageous, scandalous, dishonest, whatever it is — unconstitutional, treasonous, whatever label you want to apply — then it would cancel out everything that’s followed.

(griping impression) “Rush, you better be talking about impeachment today.  That’s where this is going.” I am talking about impeachment today.  I’m talking about the entire cabal, the entire effort to discredit and to remove Donald Trump and overturn the 2016 election, which continues to this day — and this impeachment is as bogus as was the Trump-Russia collusion story, the attempt to peddle that.  It’s as made up as the Steele dossier is made up.

There is nothing legitimate.  There is nothing real.  Now, Trump and his people have to deal with it.  They voted articles of impeachment out of the committee.  They’re gonna have a full vote in the House on Wednesday.  But as is always the case, this depends on public opinion, and the Democrats are losing it.  That’s not gonna stop them.  It hasn’t stopped them so far, but it’s the only way they’re gonna get punished — and that’s gonna be at the ballot box, and they are going to take a drubbing.

Even Pencil Neck got protested at his own town hall meeting out in California. (interruption) Yes!  You hadn’t heard that? (chuckles) Well, it’s a good thing I’m here today.  You know, many hosts have already cashed it in for the year, taking extended vacations.  But not I.  In fact, we’re even gonna be here on December 23rd.  I wanted to be here on Christmas Eve, and the staff said, “What are we, Bob Cratchits?”  I said, “Okay, I get it.” Eh, I understand it. I understand it. But we’re gonna be here a week from today. We’re gonna be here all week this week and then next Monday.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average has gained its 10,000th point since Donald Trump was elected.  Folks, we have had the stock market go up 10,000 points in three years.  “Well, Rush, that’s just the rich people.  That’s just Wall Street.  That’s just the hedge funds.”  No, no, no, no, no, no, no.  If you have a 401(k), if you have any kind of a savings plan or investment plan — if you have any plan at all — you are invested in the stock market.  You may not even know it.

You may not even know what shares you own, but you’re there, and it matters to you.

The stock market, under Trump, has become unstoppable.  But the point is do you remember shortly after Trump was elected and even beforehand, all of the Never Trumpers and all the experts — conservatives included — predicting the stock market would tank, that we would have an immediate recession.  The simple fact of the matter is that people who have been predicting negative things, frightening things, doom-and-gloom scenarios, do you realize not one of them has been correct or even close?

And, you know, there’s something really fascinating about this all this.  Success is usually infectious.  For example, during the 1980s, the Republican establishment did not like Ronald Reagan, and they did everything they could to prevent him from winning the Republican nomination in ’76, then again in ’80, and they never thought he was gonna beat Jimmy Carter.  They believed all the preelection polls that Reagan was gonna lose, until about two days before the election; then the real polls began to get published.

After Reagan was elected, it was the biggest transformation. Why, all these people that hated Reagan and wanted to be in his administration. They wanted to be in the bright lights that surrounded Ronald Reagan. All of these Republican establishment types that hated his guts wanted to stand in the glow.  By the time the second term came around, they had already put in place their plan to undermine him and to make sure there wasn’t gonna be another conservative Ronald Reagan.

But during those eight years, the Republican establishment wanted to be Reagan’s best buddy.  They wanted to be on every Air Force One trip.  They wanted to be at every Reagan party. They wanted every White House invitation.  With Trump, that is not happening.  We have unparalleled economic success.  We have record-low unemployment — 50-year, record-low unemployment.  We have every economic indicator up and through the roof.  We have African-American unemployment at a record low, Hispanic unemployment at a record low.

African-American job approval for Trump is 34%, ditto Hispanics.  This is an out-of-control success train.  It’s an unstoppable success train.  Where are all the Republicans who want to get on board?  Where are all the Never Trumpers who want to get on board?  They’re not there.  They’re working even harder to undermine Trump.  They’re joining forces with the left and with the Democrats to undermine Trump because this…

Folks, let me tell you something. What Trump has done on the ground in real terms in terms of transforming the American economy… Go back to the years of Obama. What were we all being told?  “This is a new era, an era of decline. We must adjust our expectations!”  “This may be the first generation,” you were told, “that your kids will not do better than you.  This may be a new dawn in America where we have to admit that our best days may be behind us.”

Furthermore, we were told that we deserved this because the previous great days of America might not all be justified because of the inherent racism and bigotry and colonialization and whatever other offenses America had committed along the way to becoming a superpower.  This is what we were told, and the globalists were having a field day, because they were on the way to succeeding in cutting America down to size.

And then along comes this buffoon and starts talking about making America great again, and it resonates with 63 million Americans who want to live in a great country, who understand the potential for all kinds of freedom and liberty and the things that liberty and freedom make possible — and so what’d the critics do?  “That’s just secret code for, ‘We want to go back to slavery.'”  Yep, that’s what the left has said: “Make America Great Again” means we gotta turn the clock back 200 years.

We want to go back to where white, Christian men ran the show.  It was a total lie.  It continues to this day.  It is a gigantic blasphemy on the whole concept of making America great again.  All it means is let’s get back to our founding principles — which, by the way, are the definition of conservatism, and they’ve got nothing to do with racism or bigotry or homophobia or any of that.  They have to do with individual liberty and freedom and the idea that the single citizen is the focus of this country, not the state, not the government.

The citizen and his civil liberties and freedom.

“Well, we can’t have that!”

Donald Trump is doing so much damage, but most of the damage is what you really can’t see and people don’t talk about.  The damage is that Donald Trump is demonstrating that all of this folderol about America’s best days being behind us, about adjusting your economic expectations lower, is all a bunch of garbage.  America can continue to grow. Economic opportunity can continue to expand. Wages can go up. Lifestyles can be improved. Standard of living can rise. Life expectancy can rise. America can still lead in every facet: Technology, military, defense, projection of power.

All of these people prior to Trump, the experts, the know-everythings, are being proven wrong every day. Pick a name: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, every enemy of Trump, every Never Trumper that you can think of, they’re all being proven wrong, and they can’t stand it.

It’s not merely that Trump is implementing the things they have devoted their lives to and they hate him. It’s that he’s doing it when everybody beneath him says it can’t be done anymore. Not only is Trump exposing the existence of the deep state, exposing the existence of the secret cabal that actually think they run things, they’ve been forced out from behind whatever woodwork they were hiding.

They now are openly admitting their own existence. And they are demonstrating what their objectives are, and it’s to reverse all of this that’s happened in the last three years. So Trump’s exposing them and he’s also demonstrating that a conceptual, policy driven return to the founding principles of America actually can work, still does work.

There’s no need to take the word of think tank or academic experts anymore because they have just been nuked by real life. And don’t think they don’t know it. Carly Fiorina was on CNN a moment ago. (imitating Fiorina) “Every Republican has a duty to vote to impeach country. Character is the coin of the realm for me, character, character, character is the foundation from which everything springs, and Donald Trump has no character.”

Carly Fiorina, who has done what? Character? I remember when we tried that against Bill Clinton, remember that, Snerdley? Back in 1992, the campaign, Clinton, we attempted to tell people that this guy is a big mistake because his character sucks. You know what they said to us? We don’t care about the guy’s character as long as the economy’s doing great. In fact, we were kind of wishing we were getting as much as he does.

This attempt to go after character bombed out against Clinton, much to our chagrin and surprise. But we learned from it here at the EIB Network. We learned what a waste of time it is. Besides, how do you define character? If you don’t like somebody that tweets, if you don’t like somebody that talks like a guy now and then, well, then you can say we don’t have any character, but I’ll take the character of Donald Trump over Obama’s any day or James Comey’s or Andrew McCabe’s or John Brennan’s or James Clapper’s. I’ll take Trump’s character any day.

“But, Rush, but, Rush, Trump lies all the time.” Donald Trump is probably one of the most straightforward, honest about what he’s really thinking about things people you’ll ever run into. That’s another thing that bothers them.

So I have some questions. How is it that Robert Mueller and his vaunted staff of Hillary Clinton donors and lawyers, how did they not determine the Steele dossier was garbage? The IG report is out, and it is clear the Steele dossier was made up. It was gossip. Much of it was overheard being repeated as jokes in a bar. It was a fraudulent, it was phony, it was used to get FISA warrant applications four times. It’s an abject series of lies.

How come Mueller and his staff weren’t able to find that? Without the Steele dossier, there would never have been any warrants, and without those warrants the Trump campaign would have never been spied on. Without that they wouldn’t have been able to plant all these supposed allegations made by anonymous sources in the intelligence community and elsewhere. It seems like a simple place to start.

If you’re Mueller and you’re gonna do an investigation, you want to find out what’s up here, how do you not discover what the Steele dossier was? How do you not discover who paid for it? How do you not discover how phony it was and how it was used, how do you not discover the FISA court was lied to? How come Mueller couldn’t find this out when the IG found it out in a week? Why didn’t Comey’s FBI determine the Steele dossier was garbage at the very beginning? Oops. They did. They used it anyway. They knew it was garbage.

Comey is still out lying saying that he didn’t know that and he thought there were many more materials used in the FISA application than the Steele dossier. He’s lying through his teeth about this. It’s almost like Comey’s good friend Robert Mueller was just another hack trying to run Trump out of office. The real question, why did we all have to wait for the Horowitz report to find out Trump was a victim of abuse of power?

We have to wait three years into this, when Devin Nunes has been documented to be true. He wrote his memo February 2018, FISA report: The dossier compiled by Christopher Steele on behalf of the Democrat National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Devon published this in a memo, everybody pooh-poohed it, everybody said Nunes is lying, everybody said Nunes needs to be kicked off the Intelligence Committee. Everybody said Devin Nunes is sick, Devin Nunes is a partisan, we can’t listen. He was dead-on right. Almost two years ago.

Why did we even have to wait two years for this Horowitz debacle? You know what all these investigations have turned up, very simply? Among other things, but one of the big standouts, Donald Trump is the only person in Washington who did not abuse power. In this whole sordid affair, Donald Trump is the only person who didn’t abuse power and, in fact, was a victim of abuse of power, not a violator.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 09:56:54 pm »

The 17 Knowing Acts of Deceit That Led Us to Impeachment

Dec 16, 2019

RUSH: Upper West Side in Manhattan. This is Bill. Great to have you, sir. Hello.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. I gotta get in everything fast. I got three points. I forgot to tell Snerdley the third. I want to help you make the complex simple and understandable for the people in Rio Linda. The chances of 17 things, like in the IG report, all going in one direction pointing to intentionality instead of honest screw ups is like taking a fair coin and tossing it 17 times and coming up 17 heads in a row, and that is roughly one in 131,000 times, and that’s very, very slim.

RUSH: Let me ask you a quick question, just quick. Do you know what the 17 items are?

CALLER: I don’t ’cause I —

RUSH: Stand by. I’m gonna tell you what they are in the next segment. What’s your next point?

CALLER: The next point is about Carter Page. During the interview with Chris Wallace Comey yesterday said this was way down on the list, all these lapses. There were other things more concerning. And I think that Lindsey Graham should invite him behind closed doors, let’s find that out.

And the third thing is I know FISA judges are top secret, their identities are concealed. When you were talking about imagining the most deceitful thing that could happen to you, isn’t at least one of those judges incensed and white hot over this and can he not or she not come out of the shadows, say, “I’m done with the FISA court”? I want an explanation for this.

RUSH: It is curious why — and that may have happened. You know, this is the thing about the FISA court. It’s secret and it’s very private. In fact, these people, do you know we’ve had — we’re tracking down Saudi people on military bases, and there are people, “You can’t do that, that’s bias, that’s prejudice,” and so forth.

The FISA court may have already had that kind of reaction, we wouldn’t know. Some judge on the FISA court may have blown his gasket over this internally and we wouldn’t know. And if the media found out they would suppress it, cover it up, and not report. I understand, though, if I were one of the FISA judges and I find out all this stuff after the fact I, too, would be livid and I’d want some scalps beyond that.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, these 17 incidents that the inspector general found, these incidents of curious behavior — and as our caller from the Upper West Side pointed out, all 17 went against Trump! All 17 of these — what were “mistakes” — just happened to be mistakes committed at Donald Trump’s expense.  As the caller pointed out, that’s like having a coin and tossing it seven times and getting heads every time, or tails.  What are these 17 incidents?

James Comey says, “Well, you know, they’re kind of minor in the big scheme of things.  There were lots of more important things we were dealing with than this investigation.”  Folks, I really can’t emphasize the expansive, constant, never-ending, bald-faced lies that were this investigation, this coup, and they are what propels impeachment to this day, which is why I’m focusing on this.  I got a piece by Julie Kelly at American Greatness just savaging Comey that I want to share with you before the program ends today.

Chris Wallace, I think, undressed Comey yesterday.  Comey doesn’t know it.  Comey, in his arrogance and conceit, thinks he gets away with saying, “Well, these things, I guess I was wrong. There was some sloppiness in the FISA applications.”  Sloppiness?  There wasn’t any sloppiness.  That’s the point.  It wasn’t sloppy.  It wasn’t incompetent.  It was intentional, and it was false, and it was done for one purpose: To railroad an American citizen.

Actually two — Carter Page and Trump — and everybody they could touch with Trump, like Flynn and Manafort.  Look, I don’t want to offend anybody here. I really don’t, and please don’t misunderstand.  Folks, you know when I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt — and I knew it practically from the get-go. But you have… At every stage of one of these bogus things, there are new discoveries, new things you see that convince you even more than you were that something is bogus or whatever you think it is.

When I saw the 6 a.m. raid on Roger Stone’s house, that’s what told me they’ve got nothing.  And then when I saw them go after somebody named Jerome Corsi, I said, “They’ve got nothing.  They are just trying to destroy anybody they can to make it look like Trump’s done something, that Trump is guilty, and that they’re getting close by nailing all of these ancillary figures.”  Don’t make me say any more.  I’m just telling you that going after those two guys and some others…

There was Assange, and there were some other ancillary figures that the left might think are very powerful conspiracy movers on the right, and they’re privately just a bunch of jokes.  What are these 17 incidents?  Well, there were two groups that made up 17.  The first is a group of seven things; then there are 10 more.  The specifics cited by Horowitz in his report, specifically, quote, “Based upon the information known to the FBI in October 2016…”

This is a month before the election. “The first application for a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page contained seven significant inaccuracies and omissions, among them,” among these significant inaccuracies and omissions, “the FBI concealed that Carter Page had been working with the CIA in his dealings with Russia, and that Page had notified CIA case managers of at least some of those contacts after he was approved as an operational contact with Russia.”

In other words, they’re getting a warrant to spy on somebody in the Trump campaign they claim is working for Trump and colluding with Russia who was actually a CIA operative working for the United States.  They knew that!  They knew Carter Page was not a Russian agent, they knew he was a CIA agent, and they asked for the warrant to spy on him anyway because all they could do was make up a case.  They didn’t have a case.  That’s incident number one.

Comey wants to say: Well, these are minor things. Uh, they really had no great impact on anything.  “The FBI application lied about the timing and the substance of Page’s relationship with the CIA.  The FBI overstated the value and corroboration of Steele’s prior work for the U.S. government to make him appear more credible than he was, and they held from the court every reason they had to doubt the reliability of the key source that Carter Page used.”

Those are the first seven incidents.  Let’s go through them again.  They knew Carter Page was not a Russian spy.  They knew he was not colluding with Russia on behalf of Trump.  They knew that he was helping the CIA in operations against Russia — and they named him as a spy for Trump, nevertheless, in the FISA application.  In addition to knowing all that, they lied about how long page had been working with the CIA.  Then when they get to the Steele dossier, they said that it had been corroborated.

They said that it had been verified.  None of it ever has been!  To this day, it’s all made up.  They lied to the court and said some of it was corroborated, some of it had value, because Steele had been a previous informant for the FBI who they trusted and so they trusted him here. When in fact, they did no longer trust Steele, and they withheld those reasons from the FISA judge as well.  The FBI relied solely, folks… It’s not a small part.  It was the primary ingredient in the application for the warrant to spy.

And the FBI’s reliance on it, which every reporter knew it was bogus, all of the national security reporters, all the CIA analysts, all these people on TV knew it was bogus and went on TV and lied about the Steele dossier because they were all working hard to get it in to the mainstream news cycle.

From the IG report, quote, “We found the FBI did not have information corroborating the allegations against Carter Page when it relied upon his reports, the Steele reports in the first FISA application or subsequent renewal applications.”

They lied in making the case to spy on an American citizen in the middle of an election. They relied on an embarrassing gossip piece that nobody had any reason to believe, that everybody had every reason not to believe. And they hid all of this from the FISA court. Because they knew the court needed to believe the Steele dossier was reliable. They knew the court needed to think the Steele dossier was the gold standard, that it held the dynamite.

They had to convince the FISA court that Trump was in fact colluding with Russia and they used the Steele dossier to do it and lied about Carter Page in the process. This is not incidental. This is not accidental. This is not incompetence. This is intentional, and that means it was with bias.

From the report. “In addition to repeating these seven significant errors contained in the first FISA application, we identified 10 additional significant errors in the three renewal applications based upon information known to the FBI after the first application and before one or more of the renewals.” That is from the report. They found these first seven incidents and then as they examined the renewal applications, they found 10 more.

Among the most significant of the 10 additional acts of deceit, the FBI omitted the fact that Christopher Steele’s primary sub-source, who the FBI said was credible, had made statements in January 2017 raising significant questions about the reliability of things in the FISA application and in the dossier.

Let me read from the report. It’s kind of convoluted, but I want to do it anyway. “Omitted the fact that Steele’s primary sub-source, who the FBI found credible, had made statements in January 2017 –” this before Trump’s inaugurated “– raising significant questions about the reliability of allegations included in the FISA applications, including, for example, that he or she –” this sub-source “– did not recall any discussion concerning WikiLeaks that there was nothing bad about the communications between the Kremlin and the Trump team and that he or she did not report to Steele in July 2016 that Page had met with the Russians.”

In other words, the FBI had all of that exculpatory information about Page, about Trump, and about the dossier, and they omitted all of it. They did not include all the evidence that said, “By the way, Court, we’re lying to you.” So not only did they knowingly lie over and over and over, which is not incidental, they compounded the lie by withholding evidence that they were lying, which of course makes sense they would do, but they’ve been found out.

Steele’s own primary source told the FBI that Steele was lying about what the source said. And the FBI ignored him and did not tell the FISA court that Steele’s number one source was saying that Steele’s dossier is bunk. The FBI withheld, concealed from the FISA court all of this because they knew it would mean the end to their ability to spy on Carter Page.

Why did they want to spy on Page? They knew there wasn’t any collusion. They knew that Page was working for America, for the CIA. So why did they want to continue to spy on him? Because they were trying to create collusion, folks. They were trying, with all of their informants — Stefan Halper, Alexander Downer, Joseph Mifsud — they were trying to create collusion between the Trump campaign with anybody in Russia.

They wanted the ability to continue to spy — loose term — so that they could then manufacture more falsehoods that Trump in fact was colluding with Russia. If the FISA court had denied them their warrant to spy on Page, they would have lost the opportunity to manufacture credible, quote, unquote, evidence that Trump was spying. But none of this ever happened. Every damned bit of this was manufactured, conceived, strategized, made up. Judges were lied to, courts were lied to, the American people were lied to, the media perpetuated these lies knowing that they were lying to everybody.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Look, folks, the bottom line is that the premier law enforcement agency the country, the FBI, at its leadership level, the intelligence community, the State Department, have been so thoroughly corrupted and remain corrupt. And those people who are the instruments of corruption are now official commentators and analysts on cable news, further corrupting the media, further corrupting ability of the American people to actually learn what’s going on and what’s happening.

I’m telling you every bit, every aspect, every element of this phony baloney, plastic banana, good-time rock ‘n’ roller impeachment garbage derives from the full corruption that was inherent in trying to reverse the election results of 2016. There is none of this that is legitimate. None of it is warranted. None of it’s real because all of it has been birthed from some of the most open and egregious corruption of agencies and the American people think are inherently honest and decent and good.

Except impeachment is real. Articles of impeachment have been voted out by the committee, they’ll be voted on on Wednesday, and there will be a trial in the Senate. And it is all bogus. There has yet to be a crime committed. There has yet to be an impeachable offense, and that doesn’t even get close to describing what actually has happened here.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here is Stacy in Athens, Georgia. Hi.

CALLER: Yeah. I was listening to the Comey interview on Sunday, and his claim was that – (dog barking) Oh, stop! His claim was that he had to depend on his underlings. Well, back in April we were told that Barr couldn’t depend on that. He had to know exactly what was going on with every part of the investigation. Why wasn’t Comey involved in that? He claims ignorance when it’s in his favor.

RUSH: Oh, I see what you’re saying. You mean Comey gets away with saying, “Well, my underlings might have been doing some things I wasn’t aware of,” but Barr was not granted the same latitude?

CALLER: Well, exactly. He was supposed to know everything that was going on, have his hands in everything, but Comey, who supposedly knew nothing about what was going on, except what he heard in the news.

RUSH: You gotta be judicious here. James Comey has not been honest since this all began. The guy wrote a book on how he’s the only guy with honor, he’s saving America, he’s Mr. Super Patriot. He alone is saving America from this dastardly Trump. And I think he actually believes it.

You know, his image before all this began was that he was the most honest, the same integrity and impeccable honor as Mueller had. All these individual citations of Comey’s lying and his prevarications, his weaknesses, I mean, the whole package here is fraudulent. The guy is just not at all what he thinks he is or what his image says he is.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 09:58:02 pm »

Only Republicans Can Remove Trump from Office

Dec 16, 2019

RUSH:  So Chuck Schumer is demanding four witnesses at the Senate trial.  He’s demanding four witnesses.  Now, you know what my reaction to that is?  “Screw you!  The hell with you!  Who are you to demand four witnesses?  The Republicans didn’t get any witnesses over in Schiff’s basement hearings.”  But here’s the main reason why.  If the Republicans go out of their way to show fairness for the Democrats, it’s gonna be a one-way street like it always is, because the Democrats are gonna say about the Republicans — and the media is going to repeat it regardless what happens.

If the Republicans let Schumer have his witnesses, and then they have the vote and Trump is acquitted, you know what the Democrats in the media will say?  “Well, the Republican senators were biased.  They admitted they weren’t gonna be fair! They weren’t gonna be fair. They weren’t gonna listen to the evidence.”  No matter what the Republicans do, it’s gonna be ripped to shreds, it’s gonna be lied about, and they’re gonna be called racists and sexist and bigots. They’re gonna be called unfair.

The only focus for Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and the rest of these guys is the result — and the result is an acquittal.  That’s all that’s at stake here ’cause you cannot buy their approval, you cannot do anything to get their approval, and why the hell would you want it anyway?  Why the hell, after all of this, would you want the approval of the people who have been running this coup, who have been running this corruption, who have been the architects and authors of it, including in the media?

Why in the world would you seek fair reporting from them?  This is an all-out political war, and the only thing that matters is the result, and the result here is Donald Trump not guilty.  Even having to go through this charade is insulting enough.  So here comes Chuck Schumer, in the minority, demanding four witnesses.  Demanding four witnesses?  The same guy didn’t think there should be any witnesses during the Clinton impeachment.  Pound that back at him.  I don’t care what they say.

Pound the reality back at them.  Hit ’em with all the hypocrisy we can muster, because it doesn’t matter.  If the Republicans give Chuck Schumer his four witnesses, if the Republicans go out of their way to meet every Democrat and media demand — and believe me, it will be a media demand — to have a fair trial, the perception of fairness in the Senate, they’re still gonna accuse you of a rigged outcome.  They’re gonna say that you had the outcome already rigged before the trial even began no matter what you do, because there’s only one result they want, and that’s Trump convicted and removed from office.

That’s the only hope they’ve got of winning the 2020 election, is having Trump kicked out of office by his own party.  That’s it.  That’s the only chance they’ve got, and the only way that can happen is if Trump’s own party removes him from office, because the Democrats do not have the votes to do it.  And every damn Republican had better face that squarely and understand what they face.  The only way Donald Trump can be removed from office is if his own party decides to do it — and wouldn’t the Democrats love that?

“The Republicans got rid of their own president.  They knew how odious he was.  They knew what a reprobate he was.  They knew how orange his hair was,” whatever they want to say.  ‘Cause I don’t care about all this blathering.  I don’t care about all the pretrial chat and talk and all that.  The fact remains the only way Donald Trump can be thrown out of office is if his own party decides to do it — and if they do, “Sayonara, GOP.”  You’ll be in everybody’s rearview mirror. (interruption) No, I don’t think that’s gonna happen.  I’m just saying it’s the only way it can happen.

That’s why you don’t give ’em their witnesses.  You don’t let ’em have one inch.  You don’t let ’em have one inch after the unfairness and the corruption and the bogus nature of all of this, starting with this bogus investigation, bogus allegation. “Trump’s illegitimate, a Russian spy, a traitor!” We need to be fair with these people?  It’s about time they got a dose of their own medicine, as far as I’m concerned.  They are losers, and they need to keep losing, and be pounded over the head with defeat after defeat after defeat.

They need to pay a price for what they have done, and that price will come at the ballot box with their own accountability, which takes me… Let’s get started on the audio sound bites here.  I want you to hear this. Here’s Carly Fiorina.  I told you I saw this on CNN.  But I just want you to hear it.  Carly Fiorina is one of the Republicans who wants to remove Donald Trump.  She wants him gone.  I tell you, it’s people like Carly Fiorina who are gonna be the ones that will have to do it.  The Democrats… You must understand this, folks.

The Democrats cannot remove Donald Trump from office.  They don’t have the votes.  The only way Trump can be removed from office is via a conviction in the Senate.  It would take 20 Republicans and all Democrats voting together.  The Democrats cannot do it.  In fact, I think that the more that is used as the way to frame this is… You’re worried about Republican defections?  Well, then put it straight on ’em.  “Yep.  The only way Trump can be removed is if his own party does it.

“You Republicans that want Trump gone, there’s no way for you to make it look like the Democrats did it.  You can’t get away with getting rid of Trump and have it blamed on the Democrats.  The only people that you can do it are you.”  Every Republican voter needs to understand that.  Here’s Carly Fiorina, just for the fun of it, on CNN today — a “special interview,” ’cause she’s got some new book out — talking to the infobabe Poppy Harlow, whose question: “Do you believe President Trump should be impeached and removed from office?”

FIORINA:  I think it is vital that he be impeached.  Whether removed this close to an election, I don’t know.  But I think the conduct is impeachable.

RUSH:  What conduct?

FIORINA:  And what I regret is that the principles that are being debated in this impeachment trial — separation of powers, abuse of power, obstruction of Congress — those principles are not as immediate or intense as partisanship or people’s belief that the policies that I care about impact me personally.

RUSH:  What is she saying?  ” I regret is that the principles that are being debated in this impeachment trial — separation of powers, abuse of power, obstruction of Congress — those principles are not as immediate or intense as partisanship or people’s belief that the policies that I care about…” In other words, people ought to not care about the policies and how it’s improving their lives.  They ought to care about separation of powers, the grotesque abuse of power, obstruction of Congress.  There isn’t any obstruction of Congress, Ms. Fiorina.

Anyway, here’s Chris Van Hollen, former member of Congress, now senator. Well, he’s still in Congress.  He’s just from the Senate.  He’s from Maryland.  He was on CNN this afternoon. Dana Bash said, “Elissa Slotkin turned her district in Michigan from red to blue, but she’s voting ‘yes’ on both articles.”  By the way, this woman, this Elissa Slotkin, let me tell you a little bit about her.  She’s a former CIA operative or some the such thing.  So she claims to have inside knowledge of the horrors and the outrages committed by Donald Trump.

If this woman was really concerned about that, she would want to get rid of John Brennan.

She would want James Clapper and Brennan sent somewhere for some accountability.  She’d want Comey and McCabe and Strzok and Page and Bill Priestap and the Ohrs. She would want those people held accountable, not Donald Trump.  Donald Trump hasn’t done anything.  He literally hasn’t done anything, particularly within the context of these so-called charges.  She’s a CIA operative. She’s one of these 31 Democrats elected in a Trump district in Michigan.  So last Friday, she made it a point to go on Fox.  She was on Fox, and she was wringing her hands, and she was struggling, and she didn’t know how she was gonna vote in impeachment.

She had to take the weekend to really, really think about it. Elissa Slotkin, who was the author of one of the first congressional letters and memos saying Trump’s got to go and be put in jail. But now she’s going to think about it. She’s going to spend the weekend searching her soul. She’s going to wring her hands, and she’s gonna dig deep within, deeper than she’s ever been, to find guidance on how she should behave and how she should vote, which was a crock.

She was always gonna vote to impeach. She just put on a little show for the Fox audience, for the voters in her district. If you are in her district in Michigan, she’s decided after all of this very careful introspection and after all of this mind-numbing thought, she has concluded she has no choice but to vote for impeachment. And that’s who Dana Bash is asking Van Hollen about.

So he says Elissa Slotkin turned her district in Michigan from red to blue. She’s voting “yes” on both articles. She got an earful at a townhall this morning. She had a lot of people telling her that they don’t want her voting for impeachment. “Does this complicate the Democrats’ goal of keeping the majority in the House in –” so essentially the question is, these 31 Democrats voting to impeach, is it gonna hurt them, do you think, Mr. Van Hollen?

VAN HOLLEN: I don’t think so because I don’t think anybody can really read all the political signs here and figure out how this shakes out. At the end of the day, even for those swing voters who may disagree with a particular decision, I think they will respect a member of Congress who comes out and clearly states their position and explains why.

RUSH: So Chris Van Hollen is telling these 31 Democrats, don’t worry. Don’t worry at all. Your voters will respect your decision to impeach Trump. Don’t sweat it. Your voters will respect that you want Trump gone on no evidence whatsoever. They will respect that you hate Trump and that you hate him like we do and that you want him gone even though he hasn’t done anything impeachable. Your voters will respect you for that.

That’s what Van Hollen is saying. Well, it may not be the case. Because, as we know, Jeff Van Drew, a Democrat, New Jersey, announced on Friday he’s switching parties. The scuttlebutt that I’m hearing that in the Senate there may be three Democrats who vote against conviction.

Remember, to get conviction, they need all the Democrats voting for conviction and 20 Republicans. If three Democrats defect and vote against acquittal, then they need 23 or 24 Republicans turning tail and voting traitorous. There are gonna be minimum three Democrats in the House who will vote against these articles and maybe six.

This impeachment is gonna turn out to be bipartisan, except it’s gonna be bipartisan against. It’s gonna be bipartisan against in the House. It’s gonna be bipartisan against in the Senate. Now, in Oklahoma City there was another town hall meeting, Representative Kendra Horn, Democrat, she replaced a popular Republican in this particular district. She had a town hall event, and here’s a montage of voters telling her what they think at her town hall recently.

UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN #1 UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: Since the election of 2018, has been concentrated on impeach President Trump. We want Congress to get back to work for the American people, please.

UNIDENTIFIED MAN: Where was it ever fair to our president, the one we put in — that I voted for? And we’re mad. We’re mad as hell.

UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN #2: He’s a duly elected president. And I feel it is not your responsibility to take somebody that was duly elected out of office. I think you’re in a lot of trouble if you vote for this impeachment

RUSH: And the look on her face during all this was one of scorn and indifference. She didn’t care. It didn’t matter at all. She showed up at this town hall in an obligatory way, meaning she had to go there, but she didn’t care what these people were saying, and you could see it on her face. She didn’t even try to look warm and engaged. She just had a flat, blank glare on her face, Kendra Horn.

Now let’s go to audio sound bite number 4. Meet the Depressed sent a correspondent out to Michigan, Kent County, Michigan. The correspondent, Dante Chinni, and they went to out there talk to Republican voters about impeachment, and here’s a montage of what they happened to say. Again, this is NBC sending a reporter to Michigan.

MIKE: I don’t even care about it, it’s just noise. Have you ever recorded a football game but found out the final score before you watched it? Then you just don’t even care.

CINDY: We’re not hearing people talk about it in my circle at all. They’re just not interested.

PETER: Looking back on the Nixon impeachment which was really, really grave at the time, and was by the vote very bipartisan. And this just seems like it really is political theater.

NATE: A predetermined process that was going to be played for political gain on both sides.

MARY: People are just tired. They see it as a political hit. It is very partisan.

TIM: For me, it’s beyond Trump. Trump will come and go. Worst case scenario for some, right, 2024. And I still believe that the Republican answers are the answers to solve some of our country’s problems.

RUSH: So even Meet the Press couldn’t come up with a panel of voters who think this is anything but what it is, a bunch of partisan politics by a bunch of spoiled brat Democrats who don’t get their way every time they lose an election. Sound bite number six, CBS This Morning, cohost Tony Dokoupil reporting about a new CBS poll on impeachment, and he said this.

Dokoupil: A new CBS News poll finds 42% of Americans think that if President Trump is impeached, he should be convicted and removed from office. But an equal amount say the Senate should not convict him or not hold a trial at all.

RUSH: Forty-two percent say impeachment. Forty-two percent say no trial at all. Impeachment is losing ground in every poll that’s taken. And the latest one, USA Today, it’s 51-45 “no” on impeachment.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2019, 09:58:56 pm »

DNC Resists Plea to Allow Diverse Losers Back on Debate Stage

Dec 16, 2019

RUSH: “Democrat National Committee Balks at Effort to Alter Debate Qualifications.” Can I tell you what’s happened here? The Democrat debates began, and there were 23 people, and at one time they had ’em all on the stage, and they found out it was too many, that most people never got to say anything. If they did get to say something, it was for 90 seconds.

So the Democrats demanded rules to limit the number of people so that on the stage would be those most likely to win and those people would have more time to say things and to debate and be persuasive.

Well, what’s happened? According to their own rules, the African-American and minority candidates no longer qualify to be on the debate stage. Kamala Harris, kaput. Cory Booker, kaput. Russian agent Tulsi Gabbard, kaput. And the only people remaining are rich white men. And there’s only one minority, and that’s Andrew Yang, whose latest campaign stunt is to have supporters get on their knees and open their mouths and he squirts whipped cream in their mouths or Reddi-wip or whatever.

Yeah, I don’t know what it is. It’s some Millennial thing. I guess you prove your loyalty. Sit down on your knees, you open your mouth wide, and he sprays a can of Reddi-wip in your mouth until you practically choke and have to spit it out and everybody starts laughing. I guess you proved that you’ll swallow Reddi-wip for Andrew Yang. I don’t know what it is.

Well, bottom line, Cory Booker’s distressed. That his party’s better than this. His party’s better than this, to have no diversity on that stage, to have no minorities, to have no women left other than Fauxcahontas, who’s white, not an Indian. So pressure is being brought on the DNC to change the rules that they made to allow the people who are losing back on the stage.

And the headline: “Democrat National Committee Balks at Effort to Alter Debate Qualifications.” See, all of a sudden now that their own rules have resulted in the only remaining candidates being rich and white, guess what? The rules are unfair. And when things are unfair, and you do not reach the stated requirements according to the rules then you should whine until somebody changes the rules for you, and that is Cory Booker.

So a bunch of whining and moaning, our party’s better than this, it’s not fair, it’s not right, only rich white guys in our party. Where’s the diversity? And so they’re gonna open the stage up and let it get clogged up and crowded with all these diverse losers thereby limiting the amount of time that people that do have some chance of winning are gonna have.

And the DNC’s balking at that, but they don’t have a prayer, I don’t think. Can the Democrat National Committee get away with denying demands from African-Americans for fair representation, you think they can get away with it? Yeah. What am I thinking? It won’t be reported like I’m telling it to you anywhere else.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2019, 09:59:45 pm »

U.N. Climate Talks Collapse

Dec 16, 2019

RUSH: “Latest U.N. Climate Talks Collapsing.”  I first saw this on one of my tech blogs.  They’re devastated.  They’re just devastated!  They really think that we’ve only got 10 years, 10 years and they’re all dead.  They’re dead from something because of climate change, and they’re really mad at that Greta St. Thunberg, whatever her name is. She said… Did you hear what she said?  She said (impression), “Enemies and opponents of climate change need to be lined up against the wall.”  That means for execution.  “They need to be lined up against the wall.”

She started into a tirade against her parents’ generation.  “They’re the ones that ought to be made to stand up against the wall.  They’re the ones destroying the planet.  They’re the ones destroying life for me and my friends, and now we’re gonna have to do it.  It’s not fair.  It’s not…” She’s, by the way, Person of the Year, TIME magazine. So she had to apologize.  She said, “No, no, no. In Sweden, we don’t mean that when we say people need to be lined up against the wall.  It means something else.”  Anyway, the tech blogs are devastated.

“The climate summit in Madrid collapsed Saturday afternoon after marathon negotiations between countries left them more divided than ever on how to fight global warming,” but no, that really wasn’t what divided them.  How to pay for it is what divided them — hee-hee-hee-hee-hee — ’cause it’s always about the money.  Nobody wants to pay anything.  Everybody wants to receive from the United States.  I mean, you realize that’s the purpose for the United Nations for most people around the world?

The United Nations is, essentially, the back pocket of the United States Treasury.  It’s the United Nations that you go to if you want money from America — after blaming America for some catastrophe or some future catastrophe like climate change.  “Diplomats from rich nations, diplomats from emerging nations, and diplomats from the world’s poorest countries…”  I’ve often wondered, how do diplomats from the world’s poorest countries even get to these summits?

First class?

But they’re from the poorest countries!

You mean they’re not riding mules or donkeys or horses to get there?  They’re traveling first class?  These diplomats from the world’s poorest countries are traveling first class, are staying in five-star hotel suites with expense accounts, and they’re from the poorest countries — and they’re worried about climate change destroying them. So they’re showing up, trying to get money from us, ostensibly from the U.N. — and all this collapsed yet again.  What does it mean?  These people are out alternately saying we’ve got 20 years, 10 years, 15 years, 12 years, or it’s over.

If they really believed that, these climate negotiations wouldn’t fall apart. If we were really on the verge of being wiped out by something, this stuff wouldn’t fall apart. The fact that every one of these United Nations climate summits falls apart tells you one thing, and that is it’s not about climate change. No, theoretically it is, but they can’t even agree on what it is and how long we’ve got and who the main culprits are, and they certainly can’t agree on solutions.

Because there’s only one solution, and that’s get money. And of course the rich nations show up at these things saying, “Look, we’re not paying you. If the sea level rise is gonna swallow you, then move. We’re not paying you.” And people like Greta Thunberg get depressed. This is a 12-day summit. A-12-day summit. Latest U.N. climate talks collapsing.
Support the USO