Author Topic: Comey: Let me tell you all the ways that Horowitz actually vindicated me  (Read 451 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey: Let me tell you all the ways that Horowitz actually vindicated me

Ed Morrissey Posted at 8:41 am on December 16, 2019

The James Comey Vindication Tour hit a speedbump yesterday morning on Fox News Sunday, but that didn’t keep the former FBI director from flogging it. After host Chris Wallace played Michael Horowitz’ riposte to Comey’s claim of vindication for him, Comey tells Wallace that he’s been vindicated of treason and spying, and that the report uncovered … “sloppiness” at the FBI:

FoxNewsSunday
✔
@FoxNewsSunday

Exclusively on FOX News Sunday: Chris Wallace asks Former FBI Director James Comey if the IG Report vindicates him. Director Comey responds to previous statements he made in 2018 about the Carter Page FISA warrant being handled appropriately: "There was real sloppiness."

more
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/12/16/comey-let-tell-ways-horowitz-actually-vindicated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Comey: Let me tell you all the ways that Horowitz actually vindicated me
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 05:21:13 pm »
@mystery-ak

I heard that conversation with Comey and Wallace was centering in on the lawyer in a lower FBI office who added some info at the bottom of a document to be used for one of the FISA warrants.  That lawyer has been referred for possible charges.  Wallace laid the blame of that happening on Comey, that Comey should have found that at the time.

Comey said yes, he should have known about the sloppy way that happened, plus other mistakes that happened and if he was there now, he would do as the FBI Director now says he will study the methodology of FISA warrants and make it a tighter method with checks built in at every level.