Author Topic: CNN...Trump is just 67 votes away from being an ex-President and it's freaking him out  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump is just 67 votes away from being an ex-President and it's freaking him out

Opinion by Dean Obeidallah

Updated 6:20 PM ET, Sun December 15, 2019

CNN)Hillary Clinton's nearly 66 million votes in the 2016 election weren't enough to defeat Donald Trump. But just over 0.0001% of that could end Trump's presidency. That's the reality of what Trump faces if he is formally impeached by the House of Representatives later this week, as is expected, prompting a removal trial in the Senate.

In such a trial, the Constitution simply requires two-thirds of the Senate, in this case 67 senators, to vote to convict and remove -- then it's goodbye Trump.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/15/opinions/trump-votes-impeachment-obeidallah/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0UKk4I76D8duLVujA8yMx-As2x3Q8BjPtqH9dePQTZ7LszLTwAjQUxBn4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump is just 67 votes away from being an ex-President and it's freaking him out

Opinion by Dean Obeidallah

Updated 6:20 PM ET, Sun December 15, 2019

CNN)Hillary Clinton's nearly 66 million votes in the 2016 election weren't enough to defeat Donald Trump. But just over 0.0001% of that could end Trump's presidency. That's the reality of what Trump faces if he is formally impeached by the House of Representatives later this week, as is expected, prompting a removal trial in the Senate.

In such a trial, the Constitution simply requires two-thirds of the Senate, in this case 67 senators, to vote to convict and remove -- then it's goodbye Trump.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/15/opinions/trump-votes-impeachment-obeidallah/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0UKk4I76D8duLVujA8yMx-As2x3Q8BjPtqH9dePQTZ7LszLTwAjQUxBn4

@mystery-ak

Yeah,ALL the Dims need is 67 Republicans to defect and they can impeach him. Yup,I sure can see why he is worried. <S>

Whoever that "Obeidallah" creature is,he is a drama queen.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 12:26:23 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
More fantasy spinning for CNN's target market: delusional lefties. The only bipartisan votes in this whole charade will be those AGAINST impeachment and AGAINST conviction. We don't need much more evidence that the Dim party has been hijacked by the looneys and their media enablers.

Notice the TDS payoff here that Trump is "freaking out." It's classic projection.  Transfer the emotion you know the audience is feeling to the source of the dissonance.  Guaranteed readership and affirmation in the liberal echo chamber.

These people are desperate for Trump to be "freaking out" for the simple reason that they are freaking out at the prospect of having to live with him being president for another five years. 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 01:37:25 am by massadvj »

Offline mountaineer

So much fake psychoanalysis, so little time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Notice the TDS payoff here that Trump is "freaking out." It's classic projection. 
These people are desperate for Trump to be "freaking out" for the simple reason that they are freaking out at the prospect of having to live with him being president for another five years.
@massadvj

The most famous one that we all are deluged with daily is "Trump is FURIOUS!!"
The fake reason doesn't matter. The propagandist just want to get the words 'Trump is furious' in any article. What they actually write doesn't matter. They don't even know what they are writing or saying. Miscellaneous words of some kind strung together. I have never seen President Trump "Furious" or "Freaking Out" about anything ever. But that is all the fake American Media wants to report. Whether it is 'true' or not does not ever cross their thinking.

Getting "Trump is furious" in a headline is the only goal. The rest is just filler to make it look like a real news report.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 03:28:22 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

I have to admit I got a small boner reading the 'Trump is Furious' headline.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
   I have to admit I got a small boner reading the 'Trump is Furious' headline.
It was a real thing for while. Like Miami Vice or Pop Rocks.
Like the second year of President Trump, it seemed like every headline began with
Trump is Furious! about XYZ who cares?
They wore it out so bad that it became a Joke.
What is Trump 'furious' about today? Could be anything. Maybe he stepped on a Lego. Dude is furious!!!
Trump is furious that the McDonalds line is too long...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It was a real thing for while. Like Miami Vice or Pop Rocks.
Like the second year of President Trump, it seemed like every headline began with
Trump is Furious! about XYZ who cares?
They wore it out so bad that it became a Joke.
What is Trump 'furious' about today? Could be anything. Maybe he stepped on a Lego. Dude is furious!!!
Trump is furious that the McDonalds line is too long...
And I thought he was a KFC guy....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes***** Dean Obeidallah must be mixing acid into his weed. *****rollingeyes*****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Trump is only 34 votes away from triumphant exoneration and vindication, and it's freaking the dems out!
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA