Author Topic: Charles Barkley: Democrats ‘Only Talk To Black People Every Four Years’  (Read 816 times)

rangerrebew

Charles Barkley: Democrats ‘Only Talk To Black People Every Four Years’
Jessica Hardy
December 14, 2019

Democrats often pander to African-American voters but many of their policies keep black Americans in terrible conditions. They always come off as if they care but the truth is that they don’t.

Slowly, but surely life-long Democrats are starting to take notice.

Fox News reported, NBA player Charles Barkley indicated that he was tired of Democrats’ inaction, saying Dems only talked with black people when they wanted their votes.

https://leadpatriot.com/charles-barkley-democrats-only-talk-to-black-people-every-four-years/4028/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Charles Barkley: Democrats "Only Talk To Black People Every Four Years"

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date September 21, 2019

moving to General
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Charles Barkley: Democrats ‘Only Talk To Black People Every Four Years’
Jessica Hardy
December 14, 2019

Democrats often pander to African-American voters but many of their policies keep black Americans in terrible conditions. They always come off as if they care but the truth is that they don’t.

Slowly, but surely life-long Democrats are starting to take notice.

Fox News reported, NBA player Charles Barkley indicated that he was tired of Democrats’ inaction, saying Dems only talked with black people when they wanted their votes.

https://leadpatriot.com/charles-barkley-democrats-only-talk-to-black-people-every-four-years/4028/

My favorite Sir Charles quip from several years ago, was his discussing politics with his mother.....

She told him. "Charles, the republicans are only for the rich people."
Barkley responded.....   "Mom, we are rich"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Then by all means Blexit, Sir Charles.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Charles should have run for public office.

To me, he has similar attitude as Trump in telling it like it is, no holds barred.

Refreshing
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online dfwgator

Charles should have run for public office.

To me, he has similar attitude as Trump in telling it like it is, no holds barred.

Refreshing

Charles wants to keep his TNT gig, so he dare not say anything nice about Trump.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Charles wants to keep his TNT gig, so he dare not say anything nice about Trump.

Charles doesn't seem to have a filter when he speaks.  He is rich.  He can say what he want's. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline MajorClay