Author Topic: Trump warns of Fox News’ demise after ‘sleazebag’ Comey invite; ends blistering rant with ‘How’s She  (Read 1816 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump warns of Fox News’ demise after ‘sleazebag’ Comey invite; ends blistering rant with ‘How’s Shep doing?’
December 15, 2019 | Victor Rantala

On Saturday, President Trump slashed and burned multiple media outlets in a Twitter tirade that began with a post criticizing Fox News for interviews scheduled for Sunday with two of his most bitter nemeses, House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff and former FBI Director James Comey.

“Hard to believe that @FoxNews will be interviewing sleazebag & totally discredited former FBI Director James Comey, & also corrupt politician Adam “Shifty” Schiff,” the President wrote. “Fox is trying sooo hard to be politically correct, and yet they were totally shut out from the failed Dem debates!”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/15/trump-warns-of-fox-news-demise-after-sleazebag-comey-invite-ends-blistering-rant-with-hows-shep-doing-864623
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@TomSea
@Once-Ler
@edpc
@Cyber Liberty

Trump doesn't like Chris Wallace.  Wallace's program is Fox News Sunday, on at 1 pm central time and then later at 6 pm, central time.

Wallace will have James Comey and Schiff, not together, each by himself.  Expect Trump to tweet nasty stuff after this program is over.

Offline Absalom

Trump resembles a sink/tub stopper holding water in.
As such, he is a necessity now, given the raging and unhinged
opposition which would inflict very grave damage on the nation.
Yet when he is gone there will be a large sigh of relief. Listen.
At his core Trump is an undisciplined buffoon w/o self-control,
behavior he repeats every day of his life.
As a culture/society we need serious reflection as to how and why
those who infest our politics are the equivalent of excrement.
Perhaps we cannot replicate the likes of our Founders ; yet we also
cannot continue to survive w/our present trash as the face of the Nation.

Offline Applewood

Someone please tell Trump he doesn't own Fox News and as such, he has no say in who Fox interviews or doesn't interview and that his criticisms are not appreciated. 

Trump should stick with the outlets that fawn over him like OANN, Breitbart and such.  His constant whining about the ones which criticize him might entertain his fans.  But for the rest of us, this nonsense is getting old.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Pres. Trump's "Tweet Tirade" ensures the otherwise ignored COMEY/WALLACE interview on FOX to be covered.

Get over yourselves.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline conservativevoter

For crying out loud!  Trump is no liar of the ilk of Adam Schitt OR James Comey.  I can't think of anyone in this country (or beyond) who believes Schitt the lying (how long have you known of his alleged 'guilt', Mr. Schitt?) hypocrite.  Trump may be crude at times, but I would take him any day over the lying pompous two-faced politicos we have had to put up with for the past several administrations.  (including both parties, btw)
 :yowsa:

Online roamer_1

Trump resembles a sink/tub stopper holding water in.
As such, he is a necessity now, given the raging and unhinged
opposition which would inflict very grave damage on the nation.
Yet when he is gone there will be a large sigh of relief. Listen.
At his core Trump is an undisciplined buffoon w/o self-control,
behavior he repeats every day of his life.
As a culture/society we need serious reflection as to how and why
those who infest our politics are the equivalent of excrement.
Perhaps we cannot replicate the likes of our Founders ; yet we also
cannot continue to survive w/our present trash as the face of the Nation.

That's right... A statesman is needed, yet mere politicians apply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Anti-Trump article searched out and posted, to please and trigger anti-Trump members getting their daily fix of same.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DB

Anti-Trump article searched out and posted, to please and trigger anti-Trump members getting their daily fix of same.

Head meet sand.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

And like I said, Trump's constant Twitter whining pleases his fans.

Offline Absalom

For crying out loud!  Trump is no liar of the ilk of Adam Schitt OR James Comey.  I can't think of anyone in this country (or beyond) who believes Schitt the lying (how long have you known of his alleged 'guilt', Mr. Schitt?) hypocrite.  Trump may be crude at times, but I would take him any day over the lying pompous two-faced politicos we have had to put up with for the past several administrations.  (including both parties, btw)
----------------------
W/respect; you gotta get over Trump who emphatically ain't no conservative!!!

Offline Absalom

Let me play a tad longer.
Obviously the Trump Fan Club sees nothing wrong w/their Boy;
so any faults belong to his critics. Hmm..........
Agreed Schitt, Pelosi, Comey and the rest of that posse are congenital
liars but not Trump. Who knew????
Tucker Carlson, a Trump supporter, has accurately described Trump
as a "compulsive BS artist"; a trait he has exhibited since boyhood
and one of the reasons his Scot Mother insisted he receive military
schooling at 13; to change his behavior, yet nothing changed!!!
-------
Query for the Trump Fans.
If you have a child you love passionately, who exhibits negative
behavior, such as stealing money from his siblings; do you let your
love ignore his behavior or do you do something to correct it???
Suggestion; if enough of his Fans call attention to his bad behavior,
who knows, we might get his attention and some change!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 08:42:50 pm by Absalom »

Offline goatprairie

Someone please tell Trump he doesn't own Fox News and as such, he has no say in who Fox interviews or doesn't interview and that his criticisms are not appreciated. 

Trump should stick with the outlets that fawn over him like OANN, Breitbart and such.  His constant whining about the ones which criticize him might entertain his fans.  But for the rest of us, this nonsense is getting old.
"But for the rest of us, this nonsense is getting old."

It got old for me during the 2016 primaries. If he could just keep his trap shut about these things, his approval ratings would go above fifty percent.
But, of course, he can't. Trump can't help being Trump...a thin-skinned blowhard with a penchant for sticking his snout in matters that shouldn't concern him.
I'll still vote for him next year holding my nose like I did in 2016.  A pro-America lout is still better than an anti-American commie whom the Dems are likely to nominate.

Offline mrclose

Can't seem to find any posts on here by the Trump Deranged Haters that said the same about Obama?

Attacking the news media is a time-honored White House tactic but to an unusual degree, the Obama administration has narrowed its sights to one specific organization, the Fox News Channel, calling it, in essence, part of the political opposition.

“We’re going to treat them the way we would treat an opponent,” said Anita Dunn, the White House communications director, in a telephone interview on Sunday. “As they are undertaking a war against Barack Obama and the White House, we don’t need to pretend that this is the way that legitimate news organizations behave.”

Her comments are only the latest in the volatile exchange between the administration and the top-rated network, which is owned by the News Corporation, controlled by Rupert Murdoch.

Then there is this ...
If Donald Trump Targets Journalists, Thank Obama

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html?ClearCache=true
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Query for the Trump Fans.
If you have a child you love passionately, who exhibits negative
behavior, such as stealing money from his siblings; do you let your
love ignore his behavior or do you do something to correct it???
Suggestion; if enough of his Fans call attention to his bad behavior,
who knows, we might get his attention and some change!!!!!
Real Republicans would hate on the siblings whining about their stolen savings.  He made their piggybanks great again.  Shame on those losers for making a big deal about when it was really the Deep State.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 03:17:50 am by Once-Ler »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
For those of us that are FR refugees/vets that used to participate in the Sunday Morning Talk Thread hosted by Alas Babylon! Chris Wallace's liberal bent comes as no surprise.  We were complaining about his choice of guests and his clearly Liberal bias when he took over from Tony Snow in 2003.

Not sure why his liberalism went into hibernation during the dark days of the Obama regime bu it did...and for some reason he's decided to revert back to his true self in the last 12 months or so.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Slide Rule

Amen!

If you aren't going to crush them, why be associated with them?

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Applewood

Can't seem to find any posts on here by the Trump Deranged Haters that said the same about Obama?

Well, I can't speak for my fellow Trump "haters," but I never knew Obama had any problem with the press.  As far as I could tell, during the eight years of Obama's reign, all of the media outlets, including Fox, treaded carefully as to Obama for fear of being labeled racist. 

But whatever -- the thing is, I don't recall Obama chronically whining about the press being unfair to him.  That's what bugs me about Trump.  This is the third report I've read in a week about Trump allegedly being treated unfairly by Fox or some other news outlet.  The man can't stop bitching and moaning about something.  He spends way too much time crying the blues and so little time being president.  He has wasted his whole first term on mostly petty squabbles. 

I don't expect the President of the United States to be a milquetoast, but  I would like for him to be a real leader.  Real leaders don't waste time crying about chit.  They get to work and do their jobs.   The press is unfair?  Yeah, we know that.  We don't need to be reminded every single day.  Now STFU and work on those campaign promises you made in 2016. 

Offline goatprairie

Well, I can't speak for my fellow Trump "haters," but I never knew Obama had any problem with the press.  As far as I could tell, during the eight years of Obama's reign, all of the media outlets, including Fox, treaded carefully as to Obama for fear of being labeled racist. 

But whatever -- the thing is, I don't recall Obama chronically whining about the press being unfair to him.  That's what bugs me about Trump.  This is the third report I've read in a week about Trump allegedly being treated unfairly by Fox or some other news outlet.  The man can't stop bitching and moaning about something.  He spends way too much time crying the blues and so little time being president.  He has wasted his whole first term on mostly petty squabbles. 

I don't expect the President of the United States to be a milquetoast, but  I would like for him to be a real leader.  Real leaders don't waste time crying about chit.  They get to work and do their jobs.   The press is unfair?  Yeah, we know that.  We don't need to be reminded every single day.  Now STFU and work on those campaign promises you made in 2016.
The thing is he's whining about the only network where most of the opinion makers are huge fans. Yet, he wishes for its demise because there are a few FOX talking heads who don't kiss his orange rear end. He really comes off bad in these criticisms.
Obama carped about FOX because there was nobody there of importance who worshipped him.
FOX was perceived as a right-wing, anti-Obama network by the libs.
But FOX has been mainly hugely pro Trump. And they got rid of two libs with shows, Shemp Smith and some other person.  All the other people with FOX shows fawn over him.
I've never seen a president with skin that thin. Maybe it's the orange tint.

Offline musiclady

And like I said, Trump's constant Twitter whining pleases his fans.

Anything Trump does pleases his fans.

Even dissing a network that worships the ground he walks on.  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Applewood

The thing is he's whining about the only network where most of the opinion makers are huge fans. Yet, he wishes for its demise because there are a few FOX talking heads who don't kiss his orange rear end. He really comes off bad in these criticisms.
Obama carped about FOX because there was nobody there of importance who worshipped him.
FOX was perceived as a right-wing, anti-Obama network by the libs.
But FOX has been mainly hugely pro Trump. And they got rid of two libs with shows, Shemp Smith and some other person.  All the other people with FOX shows fawn over him.
I've never seen a president with skin that thin. Maybe it's the orange tint.

I don't know what Trump's problem is.  It seems he has to be loved by everyone 24/7 and if anyone says anything even remotely critical of him, then that person is public enemy number one.  Seems a sign of mental illness to me.  Or at the very least, a sign of immaturity.  And I don't see him growing up anytime soon. 

Online DB

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Don't see how waging war against the least liberal news outlet is a winning strategy. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

Don't see how waging war against the least liberal news outlet is a winning strategy.

Well, these shenanigans entertain and engage his fans, but they don't seem to win him that many new converts.  I don't know -- maybe he really doesn't care about the nonbelievers.  Personally, I think he should care because I believe he needs more than his cult to win re-election.