Author Topic: Illinois town posts job opening… for Democrats only  (Read 840 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illinois town posts job opening… for Democrats only
« on: December 15, 2019, 03:03:03 pm »
Illinois town posts job opening… for Democrats only

Jazz Shaw Posted at 11:31 am on December 14, 2019

If you happen to live in or around Joliet Township in Illinois, located a bit to the southwest of Chicago, and you happen to be looking for work, there’s some good news coming your way. The Township is looking to hire a new clerk. If you’re interested, the job will entail many of the tasks you’d likely expect, including answering phones, filing and making copies. There is one special requirement, however. You have to be a Democrat to apply. (CBS Chicago)

A help-wanted ad in the suburbs raised eyebrows this week – with its suggestion that only Democrats need apply.

Such a restriction would be illegal.

The ad was posted by the Joliet Township government. They are looking for a part-time deputy town clerk.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/12/14/illinois-town-posts-job-opening-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Illinois town posts job opening… for Democrats only
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 03:07:13 pm »
I'd say "incredible", but that word seems overused these days.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 03:10:34 pm »
<snipit>

...When the local CBS affiliate contacted the township, they were told that the office wasn’t aware that the requirement was against the law.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 08:25:02 pm »
I'd say "incredible", but that word seems overused these days.

There was an old, now defunct hamburger chain called "Burger Chef."  Chef's had a sidekick named Jeff who would always exclaim, "Incrediburgible!!"  Maybe that will be better?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: