Author Topic: Joe Biden Falsely Boasts About Getting GOP Votes for Obamacare  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Falsely Boasts About Getting GOP Votes for Obamacare
« on: December 15, 2019, 02:50:51 pm »
Haris Alic 14 Dec 2019

Former Vice President inaccurately claimed on Saturday that he helped convince Republicans to vote in favor of the Affordable Care Act.

Biden, who has a history of embellishing his political accomplishments, made the claim while boasting about his ability to forge bipartisan consensus during a campaign rally in San Antonio, Texas.

The former vice president said:

The fight ahead of us is not about just what we have planned, its about … whose going to take on and get these things passed. We need someone with proven ability to bring people together and do the hard work of getting legislation passed. I’ve done that, I’ve done that before. Finding Republican votes for … Obamacare.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/12/14/joe-biden-falsely-boasts-about-getting-gop-votes-for-obamacare/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joe Biden Falsely Boasts About Getting GOP Votes for Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 02:55:08 pm »

The former vice president said:

The fight ahead of us is not about just what we have planned, its about … whose going to take on and get these things passed. We need someone with proven ability to bring people together and do the hard work of getting legislation passed. I’ve done that, I’ve done that before. Finding Republican votes for … Obamacare.

LMAO...   Hope someone is keeping tabs in case this buffoon is nominated.  The campaign ads are going to be a blast.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Joe Biden Falsely Boasts About Getting GOP Votes for Obamacare
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 06:14:41 am »
There is no way Biden is the Democommie candidate.  He is senile, and this proves it.  It is sad...really sad.  He does not know what state he is in, so why would anyone expect him to remember what he did or didn't do?

He needs to retire to a rocker for the few years he has remaining.  His low level brain function is a clear indicator of what is to come, and it is progressive.  Imagine him in debates with Trump?  Believe me, he and particularly his team are praying Trump elects not to do debates, for it would get him off the hook.

Yes, just no way the dumb Democommies are dumb ENOUGH to select this utter fool!!!!!

I tell all of you...IT WILL BE HR CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!