Author Topic: Liar: Sen. Lindsey Graham Gives The Deep State A Complete Free Pass  (Read 837 times)

rangerrebew

Liar: Sen. Lindsey Graham Gives The Deep State A Complete Free Pass

(Liberty Bell) – It finally seems to be the case that, all along, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) wanted the chairmanship of the Senate Judiciary Committee to bury the Democrats and Deep State crimes.

What else do his actions say?

On May 1st, 2019, Graham promised there would be investigations into how the Mueller probe started.

https://www.libertybell.com/liar-sen-lindsey-graham-gives-the-deep-state-a-compete-free-pass/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Liar: Sen. Lindsey Graham Gives The Deep State A Complete Free Pass
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 07:23:13 pm »
Perhaps it is just incompetence, rather than corruption.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 07:48:51 pm »
Well, stories like this about Graham keep surfacing and we will soon find out.  Trump deserves a trial and those who created this sham of an impeachment to be exposed. Not many on the judiciary committee are exactly fond of Trump. Things could become very interesting. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 07:59:45 pm »
Well, stories like this about Graham keep surfacing and we will soon find out.  Trump deserves a trial and those who created this sham of an impeachment to be exposed. Not many on the judiciary committee are exactly fond of Trump. Things could become very interesting.

So entertaining.  Lindsey is the hero, and then he is the deep state guy.  LOL!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 08:42:43 pm »
So entertaining.  Lindsey is the hero, and then he is the deep state guy.  LOL!
That's something I noticed before Trump, when I was a Republican.  The GOP eats their heroes almost as soon as they make them.  There was a time not long ago when Cruz, Lee, Rand, and Rubio were darlings of the Tea-Party for their opposition against the Establishment.  Now they are barely tolerated and openly scorned by the party.  6 years ago Jeff Sessions was a conservative hero, now damaged goods.  Even the 2008 GOP Presidential team of McCain and Palin and the 2012 GOP Presidential team of Romney and Ryan is nearly universally despised by the party of Trump.  Time will tell how Rick Perry, Nikki Haley, and John Bolton weather in the future.  Rudy Giuliani has destroyed his reputation,  Lindsey looks two-faced, and Dirty Donald's story is being written tweet by tweet, and I'm looking forward to the day that all these Trump supporters turn on him too.  Because it will happen, just ask Dubya.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 09:05:39 pm »
That's something I noticed before Trump, when I was a Republican.  The GOP eats their heroes almost as soon as they make them.  There was a time not long ago when Cruz, Lee, Rand, and Rubio were darlings of the Tea-Party for their opposition against the Establishment.  Now they are barely tolerated and openly scorned by the party.  6 years ago Jeff Sessions was a conservative hero, now damaged goods.  Even the 2008 GOP Presidential team of McCain and Palin and the 2012 GOP Presidential team of Romney and Ryan is nearly universally despised by the party of Trump.  Time will tell how Rick Perry, Nikki Haley, and John Bolton weather in the future.  Rudy Giuliani has destroyed his reputation,  Lindsey looks two-faced, and Dirty Donald's story is being written tweet by tweet, and I'm looking forward to the day that all these Trump supporters turn on him too.  Because it will happen, just ask Dubya.

That's a Wrap folks! 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 12:27:35 am »
He sure talks a good story and shows real promise at times,but we all know he will revert back to being the same punk he was when he was McLunatics "towel boy".

Fish gotta swim,birds gotta fly,and Lady Lindsey has to bend over and grab his ankles.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 05:28:18 pm »
Liar: Sen. Lindsey Graham Gives The Deep State A Complete Free Pass

(Liberty Bell) – It finally seems to be the case that, all along, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) wanted the chairmanship of the Senate Judiciary Committee to bury the Democrats and Deep State crimes.

What else do his actions say?

On May 1st, 2019, Graham promised there would be investigations into how the Mueller probe started.

https://www.libertybell.com/liar-sen-lindsey-graham-gives-the-deep-state-a-compete-free-pass/

@rangerrebew

It now seems clear to me that Lady Lindsey is doing all she can do to protect her Presidential run in 2024,and maybe even 2020 if she gets lucky. She is DETERMINED to protect Slow Joe and Hunter from prosecution because he knows that will bring him Dim support when he needs it.

His/her plan is to appear to be the "reasonable conservative we can all trust" by walking on both sides of the line,not making enemies,and impressing the "undecided voters" with how fair and open he is.

It seems clear to me that Trump is going to win in 2020,so we need to start doing what we CAN do to expose Lindsey for the political poser she really is.

A party that is ruled by "middle of the road leadership" can only get ran over.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2019, 05:30:17 pm »

@Once-Ler

Not a chance. Lady Lindsey is as smart as anyone in the Senate,and almost certainly smarter than most. His/her "party" is named "Lindsey Graham".

It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2019, 05:32:06 pm »

@Once-Ler

You still think you have people fooled,don't you?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2019, 05:51:02 pm »
@Once-Ler

The writer is wrong, doesn't understand Senate Trial and Judicial Committee run by Graham are two different operations.

Graham wants the Senate Trial to be over fast, no witnesses.  However, he said he will call witnesses to his Judicial Oversight Committee to investigate the FBI report and handling of impeachment charges against Trump.

As to the Senate Trial, he wants it over fast, however Trump wants a TV Trial production to last many days.  Who will win between Graham/Trump - well, Trump is the president. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 05:58:45 pm by Victoria33 »

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2019, 03:23:43 am »
@Once-Ler

The writer is wrong, doesn't understand Senate Trial and Judicial Committee run by Graham are two different operations.

Graham wants the Senate Trial to be over fast, no witnesses.  However, he said he will call witnesses to his Judicial Oversight Committee to investigate the FBI report and handling of impeachment charges against Trump.

Good point.  That's probably where the disconnect stems from.

As to the Senate Trial, he wants it over fast, however Trump wants a TV Trial production to last many days.  Who will win between Graham/Trump - well, Trump is the president.

Trump will take him down like a dog.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 03:27:12 am by Once-Ler »

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2019, 03:24:27 am »
@Once-Ler

You still think you have people fooled,don't you?
@sneakypete
You think I care what you think?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2019, 04:44:46 pm »
@sneakypete
You think I care what you think?
@Once-Ler
@sneakypete 

Dear Ler, sneaky thinks he can read minds.  He is a nice guy away from the forum and did important work when in the military.  He is an expert on firearms.  If I was in a fight, I would want sneaky on my side - he and I have discussed firearms and thank goodness, he approves of mine.  And, he is still alive after severe cancer treatment.  Try not to take offense when he tosses out tacky personal attacks, pretending he knows our minds.  He is alive to do it - now, I will tick him off by saying God had a reason to keep him alive.  He is an agnostic, does not believe in God and says so.  I love him as I love you and other people here.  Everything God made was good - so all here are good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2019, 06:00:07 pm »
@Once-Ler
@sneakypete 

Dear Ler, sneaky thinks he can read minds.  He is a nice guy away from the forum and did important work when in the military.  He is an expert on firearms.  If I was in a fight, I would want sneaky on my side - he and I have discussed firearms and thank goodness, he approves of mine.  And, he is still alive after severe cancer treatment.  Try not to take offense when he tosses out tacky personal attacks, pretending he knows our minds.  He is alive to do it - now, I will tick him off by saying God had a reason to keep him alive. He is an agnostic, does not believe in God and says so.  I love him as I love you and other people here.  Everything God made was good - so all here are good.

Absolutely!!!  Good posting @Victoria33    happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2019, 05:06:19 am »
@Once-Ler
@sneakypete 

Dear Ler, sneaky thinks he can read minds.  He is a nice guy away from the forum and did important work when in the military.  He is an expert on firearms.  If I was in a fight, I would want sneaky on my side - he and I have discussed firearms and thank goodness, he approves of mine.  And, he is still alive after severe cancer treatment.  Try not to take offense when he tosses out tacky personal attacks, pretending he knows our minds.  He is alive to do it - now, I will tick him off by saying God had a reason to keep him alive.  He is an agnostic, does not believe in God and says so.  I love him as I love you and other people here.  Everything God made was good - so all here are good.

@Victoria33 you're a better person than me.

I know @sneakypete is capable of thoughtful and even persuasive arguments, It is why I don't have him on ignore, but it's harder to look past the petty taunts when they are directed at you.  I understand it comes with the territory of adult conversation like politics and your council that we are made in our creator's image echos my beliefs.  I don't doubt the sincere love of country of ALL Briefers possess.  Why else would they be here?  Thanx for your response.